LunarZodiac || I'll guard you with my life|| May

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:17 pm
LunarZodiac

This is a Roleplay between myself and Lunar Zodiac please do not post unless you are us.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:56 pm
Experiment_number_626

User Image
Camille walked along the train rail with her arms outstretched a little on either side of her as she listened to her music player with the headphones in her ears humming softly while looking at the railing just before her feet. Her sneakers kept her wobbling a little as she walked but not enough to be a danger, her shorts held the music she listened to and the short sleeve shirt hugged her lightly as a small breeze blew into her making her glance up hopping over onto the tracks which she felt unsteadily beneath her feet.

Camille kept walking along the old and now unused train tracks until she felt a hand grab her arm causing the blonde female to stumble back a little into the tall body, when she turned to look at the male she saw a few more and her headphones were plucked from her ears causing her to hear the males taunts "you guy's weren't bullies enough at school so you had to come bug me during summer?" she asked grumpily. Cam inhaled deeply before elbowing the male next to her in the stomach and quickly grabbed her music player before running along the tracks "i hate bullies" she mumbled to herself as she quickly ran hoping to time each step so she wouldn't slip or hurt herself.  

LunarZodiac

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:45 pm
LunarZodiac
Experiment_number_626
ninja

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items