Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attack On Titan(进击的巨人)

Back to Guilds

A hangout for everyone who loves attack on titan(shingeki no Kyojin) 

Tags: Attack On Titan, Anime, Shingeki no Kyojin, Manga 

Reply Attack On Titan(SNK)
Do you do the cosplay?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7H37RU7H150U77H3R3

Alien Allegiant

7,525 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:18 am
As who?

What's your favorite con?

What's the craziest thing you've done for the sake of cosplay?

------------------------------------------------------

As a 160cm dude, I figured I finally found my cosplay calling and have been cosplaying as acwnr!Levi

my favorite con is LA Comikaze and I discovered this year that SDCC isn't worth it at all. that s**t was terrible.

I shaved my ******** head
User Image
not pictured: I also shaved off the majority of my eyebrows  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:25 am
I just recently started cosplaying o o
I hope to do a AoT cosplay hopefully soon!
Hoping to cosplay either as Levi or Ymir but gahhh cosplay is expensive xD
But I would love to see some actual cosplay pictures of you as Levi! Cause that would just be awesome! xD  

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

7H37RU7H150U77H3R3

Alien Allegiant

7,525 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:31 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx
But I would love to see some actual cosplay pictures of you as Levi! Cause that would just be awesome! xD

my friend took a bunch on her phone but it got stolen the next day before she ever sent any of the pictures gonk i got this great one of me on this really high ledge looking out at the ocean and it's gone forever
i want to do a local photoshoot though sometime soon before my hair grows out too much... don't want to cut it again cause i'm hoping it'll grow enough for me to go to a con in november as Armin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:44 pm
sewer-rat-Levi
xXxBlackWishxXx

my friend took a bunch on her phone but it got stolen the next day before she ever sent any of the pictures gonk i got this great one of me on this really high ledge looking out at the ocean and it's gone forever
i want to do a local photoshoot though sometime soon before my hair grows out too much... don't want to cut it again cause i'm hoping it'll grow enough for me to go to a con in november as Armin

Oh nice, I have a Armin wig but I have not used it yet. xD
Must be nice to use your own hair to cosplay... I cant really do that with mine haha.  

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

7H37RU7H150U77H3R3

Alien Allegiant

7,525 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:17 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx
sewer-rat-Levi
xXxBlackWishxXx

Must be nice to use your own hair to cosplay... I cant really do that with mine haha.

I just HATE wigs so I'll shave it or dye it or grow it out to my a** or anything to avoid them
on top of being itchy and uncomfortable they just never look right unless you spend a fortune on a real-hair wig.
plus I don't have the space to store them properly  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:43 pm
sewer-rat-Levi
xXxBlackWishxXx
sewer-rat-Levi
xXxBlackWishxXx

I just HATE wigs so I'll shave it or dye it or grow it out to my a** or anything to avoid them
on top of being itchy and uncomfortable they just never look right unless you spend a fortune on a real-hair wig.
plus I don't have the space to store them properly

Haha true, but I like to cosplay as male characters... I don't think I should shave off my hair haha! So wigs will just have to do with me. There are some pretty good wig webs that the hair looks real and the fibers feel really nice. My Armin wig was a pretty good one it looks like real hair... and it isn't that yellow colour it's actually blond lol. xD  

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

StickyStar Zero

Beloved Star

10,125 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:19 pm
I plan to do an AOT cosplay in the future....

-Possible Erwin...

I have cosplayed Sora and Edward Elric.I'm new to cosplay, in a sense.
I only go to a small local con, and MTAC.

Wigs are rather itchy and hot~  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:05 am
I have an almost complete Levi cosplay, I have every piece of the cosplay except the wig which should be coming in the mail in the next 2 and a half weeks. I'm so excited~!  

TheAkirasama

Noble Millionaire

6,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Marathon 300

StoryArchivist

Dangerous Lunatic

4,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:16 pm
i do cosplay...
Levi and Eren to be precise. I now even dyed my hair black as to not use a wig anymore.
I am also one of the few here that uses colored lenses to get the eyes right....
sorta have been cosplaying since i was 15 ^^;
I have the entire outfit and belts yet no 3DMG (눈_눈) still working on that....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Attack On Titan(SNK)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games