Uke_Ducky ▪ Just another work day▪ May

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:19 pm
Uke_Ducky

This is a Roleplay between myself and Uke_Ducky. Do not post unless you are us.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:20 pm
User Image
Matt Shawmen

The day was hotter than normal, and the set seemed like it would be cold but it was just as hot. Most of the cast was in their cool trailors waiting for this heat flash to pass, but Matt was still outside because he knew it was unfair that the crew members had to stay outside in the heat.

Matt looked at the set, he still couldn't believe he was doing a lower paid movie but heck it was something to do. He could see the fake guns and aliens just laying on the ground, he swore that they were melting into the ground. "Ugh why must today be so hot, this is going to set back the movie a few days." He turned to a crew member and ask in a polite but harsh way, Get me water please."

Experiment_number_626

Uke_Ducky

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:49 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander sighed as he stood outside setting up for the next scene. It was incredibly hot and of course the actors had it easy. As he walked by one of the stars of the movie he stopped when he asked him to get him water. Lysander was not a servant and he hated when actors bossed him around. He didn't work for them. But he loved his job and didn't want to lose it by being Posey at one of the actors. He went and grabbed the Actor some water and handed it to him. "Here you go. But stop bossing me around I'm not here to serve you water." He said kind of anoyed at the actor.
Ooc:// Wow I am so sorry for the wait.

Uke_Ducky"

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces