• Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:35 pm
LadyNancy Set aFire

User Image"to find death is just another journey" -Lavin Tail'el
***** (warfare)
***** (magic)

Lavin entered through the city gates and was happily greeted by the centaur guarding the city. it seem to missed a celebration or festival. Lavin went towards the nearest inn which looked very fancy and had great high elf architecture. he held the door for Avaa to walk in with a slight bow understanding the young elves frustration with the past couple of days. she has been through alot.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:47 pm
gaia_star _______Avaa Lana Wellsithe_______ gaia_star
User Image

Avaa thanked Lavin for holding the door open for her. It was warm inside to building which the tiny elf was grateful for. It was bright inside and the sun was shining through the tall windows lighting up the entire lobby. "Woah." She said under her breath.

emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein Warfare is Red!

BD Veloco

LadyNancy Set aFire
Vice Captain

Ursine Attendee

9,590 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Medalist 100

BD Veloco
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:15 pm
LadyNancy Set aFire

***** (warfare)
***** (magic)

as Lavin walked in he went to the manager of the establishment paying him in a couple of emeralds for the best room with plumbing so Avaa is able to have a warm bath and to relax for the time being.
he followed the manager to their room and gave Lavin the key. when he opened the room, it is extremely large with two beds. he kicked back onto the bed and started to doze, he really needed his rest. he didn't realize it until he laid down, not fifteen minutes he was fighting off the heavy eye lids.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:33 pm
User Image

Avaa dumped her bow, empty quiver and daggers onto the other bed before heading to the bathroom. She cleaned her closes in cold water and hung them up over the curtain bar. She had to stand on the edge of the tub to do so but the tiny elf managed. She scrubbed herself down and washed off twice making sure she got every spec of the raptor blood off. She yawned. Avaa looked up at her wet clothes, with a sigh she put them back on and left her boots in the bathroom. Lavin was out cold on the bed. They should really go get supplies during the day time. Well they could always get supplies tomorrow and sleep to day away. She shrugged and climbed into the other empty bed.

emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein emotion_bigvein Warfare is Red!

BD Veloco

LadyNancy Set aFire
Vice Captain

Ursine Attendee

9,590 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Medalist 100

BD Veloco
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:54 pm
LadyNancy Set aFire

***** (warfare)
***** (magic)

after a couple hours Lavin woke up to Tem tapping on the window in the far corner of the room. he got up and let poor Tem in, must of lost the bird flying to Vox.
it was late in the afternoon and Avaa seemed to be sleeping as well. cleaned up and relaxed at the moment.
Tem flew around Lavin for a couple moments trying to show how angry she was then perched into the corner of the room, a chilly breeze came in through the window and Lavin closed it instantly.
he felt hungry but didn't want to waste any of his seeds, so he pulled a cord that was for room service, since they had the best room in the luxurious Inn obviously made for the noble high elves.
a young centaur was sent up to take Lavins order for food.
"i'd like a couple roasted Zem fruits, and Elon green beans. along with a pitcher of guava juice." the young centaur took note and nodded his head then politely said it'll only take a couple moments and left.
warm smile spread across his face, he'll be able to meet a High Elven friend he hasn't seen for many years here in Vox.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:29 pm
User Image

Avaa could hear voices, talking about food. She popped her head out from under the covers. She she had pulled the blankets out from between the mattress and the bed box during her sleep. Sitting up she wrapped the blanket around herself. "I need to go get some clothes, arrows, and more throwing knives. These are stained up and not exactly warm. Anything you need to do before we leave?" She asked. Avaa ran a hand through her hair, she probably should wash it again, or at the very least wet it down and repart it.

BD Veloco

LadyNancy Set aFire
Vice Captain

Ursine Attendee

9,590 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Medalist 100

IwikLittleHobbit

Heart Lover

6,225 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image
~Lonewolf703~

Queen_No

Arthur hummed and nodded to the Lord. He then kept quite so the other two could talk. He kept his attention to other things in the market place feeling a little out of place in this converstaion and not wanting to seem rude by listening into it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:54 pm
LadyNancy Set aFire

***** (warfare)
***** (magic)

Lavin nodded no, he pretty much creates is how arrows except for the arrow heads which he has a special black smith for back at Vartalune.
"we'll go get supplies after we eat, we'll stay in town for a couple days. i need to find an old friend & have him help us in understanding Ammits power. possibly to even join us on our journey." he looked at Avaa in a different way for a moment, she looked really cute. then shook it off real quick. to focus on whats ahead. Lavin was surprise they didn't hear anything about the Dark Angel they ran into earlier. must've went his own way he thought.
it didn't take too long to hear a knock at the door then room service of a couple wood elves bringing in a couple plates of food and a complementary desert which look it was made entirely of frozen cream which sits comfortably in a ice dish with a chopped Zem berry on top.  

BD Veloco
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100

LadyNancy Set aFire
Vice Captain

Ursine Attendee

9,590 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:36 pm
User Image

Avaa didn't move from the bed right away, she was too warm under the comforter. She looked around the room. She had knocked her bow and knife and belt with its tiny pouches and empty quiver on the ground in her sleep. With a sigh she left the warmth or her blankets and started picking up her things. Avaa fastened her belt around her waist and placed her bow and quiver back on the bed. She took her knives into the bathroom to clean the them. She came back out a few minuets later with her boots on and her knife attacked to her belt. Her once green clothes were stained an ugly red brown color. She sniffled. Great. "Might want to get an actual pack too. Left mine at home." Avaa said fixing the blankets and making up her bed. She sat down and began counting her her money it was mostly sapphires, emeralds, and rubies, but she had a few diamonds. It would be more thin enough to get everything on her list.

BD Veloco

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:45 pm
----General Roark Wellstithe
User Image

Roark and Callista had both eaten and bathed before leaving the hotel their rooms were located at. The dark elf was grinning the entire time. Being a mercenary she always had a warm cloak with her. The General was doing his best not to visibly shiver in the cold air. Yarl didn't seem to bothered by it. Roark gave the dark elf a glare. They made their way to the shopping district.

BD Veloco

LadyNancy Set aFire
Vice Captain

Ursine Attendee

9,590 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Medalist 100

BD Veloco
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:45 pm
LadyNancy Set aFire

***** (warfare)
***** (magic)

Lavin slightly shrugged.
"well, its up to you if we stick together or split up. I have to go to the court house to meet my friend Alz Fen'zu." he looked around the room for a quick moment then focused his attention back to Avaa.
"i have this room rented for 3 days. your key is on your night stand." Lavin pointed out. "just in case we ever get separated while we are here." a cold draft blew through the room as it started to snow fairly outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image

Avaa put her gems away. She grabbed the key and pit into her gem pouch. "I would prefer sticking together, just need some clothes. Shouldn't take to long. Then we can go meet up with your friend. I can get arrows and a pack tomorrow. She frowned and crossed over to the window, looking at the snow. It was a beautiful sight. "I'm going to get sick at this rate. Hurry and eat." She moved away from the window.

BD Veloco

LadyNancy Set aFire
Vice Captain

Ursine Attendee

9,590 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Medalist 100

BD Veloco
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

11,475 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:07 pm
LadyNancy Set aFire
LadyNancy Set aFire

***** (warfare)
***** (magic)

Lavin sat at the table in which most of the food was installed on. and delicately ate his roasted Zem berries, admiring the flavor. he poured a into the silver goblet the guava juice. drinking that with a mild expression on his face. the food is excellent he thought as Zem perched herself at the edge of the table eating the Elon green beans. Lavin looked up to Avaa and motion for her to join him in the meal before they go run errands.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:34 am
IwikLittleHobbit

~Lonewolf703~

User Image

"I see..." Faelwen gently said in understanding to what Seig was talking about. There had been mysterious murderous going around in the city and a demon, who was consider an outsider, in these lands was the first suspect. She gently frowned at the prejudice against Seig, it was mostly unfair. "I will see what I can do." She announced. She got off of Arthur's strong back and walked over to the guards, just to "simply" talk. Faelwen had a way with words. She was doing this to help an old friend, while also was looking forward to travel and explore with her new friend. After a few minutes of a charming conversation and a few added flirts with smile; Faelwen had been successful. She approached the two males, Seig and Arthur, with a wide grin. "All has been taken care of. The guards had said that as long as I have an eye on you, milord, everything will be alright. I hope you don't mind, if I babysit you." There was a bit of humor in her words, but never with the intention to offend. "Should we officially start our travel?" She asked glancing over at her centaur friend. Faelwen felt bad for making him feel so excluded between her and Seig. This would always happen when you meet people that you have a history with.

Queen_No
Crew

IwikLittleHobbit

Heart Lover

6,225 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:38 pm
~Lonewolf703~

Queen_No

Arthur gave her a smile when she returned and nodded. "If your lord and you wish to ride on my back you both may, it would be a long journey and I don't want ether of you to tire, my offer is up there if you chose to accept it." He lightly bowed to her and the Seig waiting for them to decided.  
Elysium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff