Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:43 pm
User Image

Svana is a reaver and just grew to adult, so I am looking for out-of-pride plots for her. Vikings with other bands, maybe capture a thrall or attempt to.
She will also be looking for a fling or two after she settles into a routein. She will want strong, powerful males who can fight, to produce the best offspring.

User Image

User Image Samael needs a fling! He has 5 rps done and dusted and is always aquiring more, being as he is a player in a larger SB plot.
. razz ersonality:.
Frankly, he is a bit of a d**k. He loves nothing better than beating up other reavers and picking on the odd thrall in his spare time. Of course he is a decent fighter but certainly not the best and he does get the stuffing beaten out of him every so often, but it doesn't seem to manage to change him or his ways. He firmly believes that the strong rule the weak and is more than happy to prove it.

He will eventually settle down with a lady (already plotted) but for now he needs flings. Loooots of flings. Though he only has the rps for the first right now.

User Image

User Image
Růžena
Shy and reserved she is not so much a nervous creature as a very gentle one. Easily startled and with a heart of gold she is as sweet and kind as you could wish for. Unfortunately this did not help her as a rogue and left her incredibly susceptible to those of loose morals or harsh tempers.

She has a fling lined up but nothing else so am looking for future-plots for her.

She is starting to learn herb lore, so if a priestess or healer wants anything gathered, I'd love to have her help. (Even though she herself is not very good at it yet). And anyone willing to help teach her would be great

No form, just post away! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:43 pm
Tanakako

Lovely female.
For Option:
1- Calder has arrogance in plenty. He is a seer if you'd like to play with that. He has firm views that thralls are very low and should show him proper respect. (He still needs to earn his stripes when he's an adult.)

2- Bousvor rather fits the gentle giant type. He doesn't talk much and watches more. He is the type to shelter the weak. He does have a high spirited thrall as well currently. Though he is not looking for a mate at this time. He is working toward his Captaincy.

3- Ashta is a thrall and very happy where he is now. Formerly a demon slave, he's now a thrall to a former demon he knows well. Thrall rp?

magnadearel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:50 am
magnadearel

I'd love rp with your thrall once she is in!! That would be fun.
Im interested in Bousvor for sure. (Calder is kinda young, she'd not be scared of him simply because of that.) But once he has her/saves her, ( I have a nasty piece of work reaver I 'could' plot with them), what would he do with her?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:53 pm
Tanakako

Ashta is definitely open.
Lol poor Calder. XD His ego just took a blow. Bousvor would probably have her hunting, or doing chores, or he could take his thralls out with him viking. He wouldn't expect or ask the impossible, but he would expect she pull her weight. If she wanted to find a mate and have cubs, that'd be alright with him. Not really sure what he'd do with an obedient thrall. XD

magnadearel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:10 am
magnadearel
Ashta is definitely open.
Lol poor Calder. XD His ego just took a blow. Bousvor would probably have her hunting, or doing chores, or he could take his thralls out with him viking. He wouldn't expect or ask the impossible, but he would expect she pull her weight. If she wanted to find a mate and have cubs, that'd be alright with him. Not really sure what he'd do with an obedient thrall. XD

Once I get her into the pride I'd love rps with both of them. Ashta for fun and Bousvor to see if they get along.
But I still need to find a way of getting her captured. XD

-------

Added more stormborn! Lucivar is back in the plot-seeking arena.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:19 am
Hiiiiiiii~~~~~~

User Image

Kisukari wants to make winky-faces at Lucivar. So hard.
She's a thrall who is completely out to rise the ranks. She was raised a princess and thinks she's damn special. However, she recently demanded to be taken into the pride by Bousvor (Magna) and is now his thrall. She is sassy as hell and thankfully Bousvor puts up with that. She's actually quite...not hateful...towards her master. He's ok. Smelly, but ok.
She is planning to challenge him at the next opportunity for her freedom.

However she's out to find herself a high ranked man some day ;D Captains take her fancy, and Lucivar would deeeefinitely catch her eye.

(Just throwing it out there, I'm not actually looking for a mate for her right now, just a flirting partner or something similar c: I dont want her to settle down until she's gained her freedom)

Tanakako

Velveteen Angel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:29 am
Velveteen Angel

Haha! This needs to happen! I can so see him being alternatly amused and embarased by her. XD Would she be looking for a fling or is it only flirting? Either way yessssss, it will be classic! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:08 am
Tanakako
Once I get her into the pride I'd love rps with both of them. Ashta for fun and Bousvor to see if they get along.
But I still need to find a way of getting her captured. XD

Excellent! Let me know whenever your ready.
Any reaver could go out and capture her, or she could wander into the pride's lands and be caught that way. I'm sure someone with a reaver would be happy to help.

magnadearel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:33 am
Tanakako

Just looking for flirting/someone she can regularly flirt with c: It's probably as close to a 'friend' as Kisu's likely to get until she gets her freedom!

If you want to start something, Bousvor's away on a viking right now so Kisu's probably bored out of her mind haha  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:40 am
Velveteen Angel
Tanakako

Just looking for flirting/someone she can regularly flirt with c: It's probably as close to a 'friend' as Kisu's likely to get until she gets her freedom!

If you want to start something, Bousvor's away on a viking right now so Kisu's probably bored out of her mind haha

Sorry this took me a while to respond, been crazy busy in RL. I'll get this started asap!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Calder here... Went from Freeborn to Thrall and back to Freeborn so he's kind of ...You know, pissy and growly. He'd probably be a mean tempered thing and drag her in as a Thrall. ...IDK He's still unplayed and undeveloped. Well he's not unplayed but he is undeveloped.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:32 am
Tanakako

For Lucivar I have:

User Image

She is a pretty strong willed female who doesn't like to back down. I was thinking we might try to see if they'd work as mates? She wouldn't care about him flirting or being with other females, she would pretty much just want him for status reasons. She'd never be with a mere freeborn and even most other reavers she sees as below her.  

nessiaing

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:29 pm
Tanakako

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A little dumb, a little sweet, he spends his time entertaining others and getting in to fights. A sweet gentle soul would probably help him with his awkwardness o wo/.

I'd love to rp with her if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:59 pm
For Lucivar, I can bring over any of these ladies:

User Image
Babushka was a member of the Dvergr, but the pride never recovered really from the fires that destroyed their home, so she is now out wondering. She very much still has the mindset that natural earthy colors = strong, and has a strong prejudice against unnatural color coats. She isn't the sweetest gal, so isn't a pushover.

User Image
Kirimi is a blank slate. So there is heavy potential for any kind of plot you'd like with her.

User Image
Skouru Prizma os another blank slate pretty much.

User Image
Yaya'uqui has has a lot of upheaval in her life, first with her birth pride disbanding, then the Dvergr. when she was younger, she was bit of a mischievous tomboy. As she grew up, she came to be a good huntress, loyal and dependable, caring very much for the well being of others.

User Image
Herlinde started out her life as a very sickly cub, but she was daddy's little princess, even if she had to leave the pride when she came of age. Once away from the dry air and heat of the desert, her health improved greatly. She is generally a happy character, a little derpy, but largely naive.

Tanakako
sorry for all the quoting - had to edit some things

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:42 am
Saint Sergio

I'd love to have rp with him!!!!
I didn't think freeborn could go beyond the pride, or have thralls? If he's gona be areaver though I'd adore plot with him. Or if not, I neeeed rp regardless!

He should also chat to his sister! Ember, now she is back in the pride after her exile.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff