Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
{SuperWh0Lock} He's Dating Who?! {Experiment_number_626} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

•·.·´¯`·.·• 𝓐𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓑𝓾𝓻𝓴𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓮•·.·´¯`·.·•

At first, everything seems perfect. . .

⊱ ⊱ ⊱ Alice Burkelee is an only child. The 16 year old is introverted, passionate about her music, and she is a fangirl of Supernatural, American Horror Story, Doctor Who, and Sherlock. Alice is originally from a small town in Oregon, but once her parents split up, she went with her mother to another small town, this time in Tennessee. When Alice was a child, her family moved around a lot because her dad was in the army. She was never happy about being the new girl and that doesn't change when she gets to Mckenzie High School. Alice only hopes that she can make it through her last two years of high school without too many problems.

. . . And then, reality slaps you . . . really hard

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:39 pm
User Image

User Image
◀◀Lucas Stone is a popular,extroverted and an outgoing guy .He was Bron and raised in Tennessee. He has a younger sister he loves and is very protective of. They live with their adoring and loving parents.Lucas is a football player on his high school's football team and is one of the best players on the team. He likes football and just about any sport really,but he's a closeted nerd. He lives a pretty happy and simple existence until the new girl arrives and makes things a little more interesting. ▶▶

SuperWh0Lock

Experiment_number_626

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:36 pm

⊱ ⊱ ⊱ Alice sighed as she got up, shutting her annoying alarm off. It was her first day of school and she was far from excited. She was already ready for the day to be over. Her feet scuffed against her hard wood floor as she trudged to her bathroom to shower quickly. After twenty minutes, Alice got out and got dressed. She glanced at her phone and sighed. 'Time for school... Yay... Not' she thought to herself. Alice grabbed her bag and headed down stairs. She made sure to grab her earbuds off the counter and plug them into her phone before leaving. As she walked to school, Alice turned her music on and turned the volume up almost as loud as it could go. She couldn't go a day without her music. It kept her sane and helped her cope with a lot of things, including her father cheating on her mother.

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image

User Image
◀◀Lucas opened his eyes and sat up on his bed. Rubbing his eyes he lazily reached out a hand to shut off his alarm clock. Yawning he jumped off his bed and headed to the washroom. Lucas needed a shower to jolt his body awake. He brushed his teeth and took a shower. After his shower he felt very refreshed and ready to face the day. In his room he got dressed,pulling on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. He ran his fingers threw his mess of curly hair and dried it quickly. He grabbed his backpack and his gym bag for football practice later. Heading downstairs he dropped his bags at the front door and went into the kitchen. His family were already gone for the day as they were all early risers. His mother and father were at work and his little sister at twelve years of age insisted she was old enough to walk to school by herself. His mother had left him a plate of bacon and eggs that he quickly chowed down and finished with a glass of milk. He grabbed his bags from the front door and headed out,locking the door behind him. Lucas quite enjoyed walking to school,really he enjoyed any and all forms of physical activity. With a smile and a wave at his elderly neighbor walking her dog Lucas began to walk to school. ▶▶

SuperWh0Lock
Sorry for the wait!

Experiment_number_626

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:54 pm

⊱ ⊱ ⊱ Alice slowly walked into the school, ignoring the stares she was getting from the other students. Alice kept her head down, peaking up every so often to make sure she didn't pass the office. Once she found it, she walked in and smiled a little at the woman behind the counter. "Hi, I'm Alice Burkelee. I'm the new student." She said, her voice trembling slightly with how nervous she was.

Experiment_number_626
Oh it's fine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:32 pm
User Image

User Image
◀◀Lucas reached the school fairly quickly and once he arrived he was automatically surrounded by his group of friends who were all miling around outside on the school yard mostly consisting of his fellow football players and cheerleaders dating said football players. They all began talking to him excitedly about trivial things. He of course laughed and participated in the conversation. He eventually broke away from them and headed to his locker to dump his bags. At his locker his best friend and maybe only real friend at times was waiting for him.

Griffin and Lucas had known each other they're entire lives and even though they ran in different social cycles they had a strong bond and friendship. Lucas grinned at him but before he could say anything Griffin interrupted him. "You're late
You're supposed to be showing that new girl around remember? In place of getting a month's worth of detention for throwing that football through the staff room's window."
Griffin reminded him and shaking his head at him as he adjusted his glasses. "That was an accident and I was not the only one at fault. I didn't forget okay I'm going right now." Said Lucas with a grin at Griffin who worried too much about him sometimes. "I'll see you later Griff." Said Lucas walking away from Griffin and quickly headed to the office. He knew that he gotten off easy with this punishment. Really his coach had pulled some strings as there was no way in hell his star player was missing an entire month of football practice. Lucas didn't really mind showing the new kid around as he quite enjoyed new people. He arrived just in time to hear a rather cute girl's introduction that she was the new kid. He walked up to her and gave her a large friendly smile. "Hey Alice. I'm Lucas and I'm here to show you around once you're done here."▶▶

SuperWh0Lock
I promise that my posts will be more consist.

Experiment_number_626

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:04 pm

⊱ ⊱ ⊱ Alice jumped slightly and looked up at Lucas with wide eye. "H-Hi." She said, her pale cheeks turning pink. The girl wasn't very tall, standing at 4 feet and 11 inches tall. She turned back to the secretary, smiled politely, and took her schedule. She then turned back to Lucas. "I have... Creative Writing with Mr. Paulson first." She said. The rest of her classes were senior classes even though she was a junior. Alice was a very smart girl, nearly a genius, but she tried not to show it because she was always made fun of for it. She always tried to keep out of people's way and to keep from being a burden. She didn't plan on making friends so she didn't get attached to anyone since she was moving away as soon as she could after graduation.

Experiment_number_626
Okay. I'm really eager for this RP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:01 pm
User Image

User Image
◀◀Lucas was 6'2 and he was so much taller then the girl who looked like she was barely five feet. She was so small.When she spoke Lucas nodded and began to lead her out of the office waving goodbye to the Secretary as they left. Mr. Paulson's class is on the second floor and you're in luck because I have him right now too. I'll be able to guide you to your next class after.He's kind of a hardass a
but a really good teacher. "
Lucas said to her as they walked. Most people were surprised that Lucas had voluntarily taken the creative writing class. They all thought he was just this dumb uncreative Jock and there was so much more to him other than the fact that he was good at football.▶▶

SuperWh0Lock

Experiment_number_626

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:16 pm

⊱ ⊱ ⊱ Alice smiled a little then stopped immediately when she caught herself. She kept her head down, trying not to pay attention to the people staring at her. She knew she was short. She had always been the shortest person wherever she went, well that was excluding children of course. Once the pair reached the class room, Alice told the teacher she was knew, asked not to introduce herself, and went to sit in the very back of the class in the corner. She pulled out her old sketchbook and started drawing as she waited for class to start. The girl refused to get attached to people, which is why she would usually come off as cold and rude. She just didn't want to be left or have to leave if she did somehow get attached.

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:43 pm
User Image

User Image
◀◀Lucas quietly walked with the girl who hadn't responded to anything he had said. He wasn't even offended he just assumed she was shy and she was in a new unfamiliar school. He really couldn't blame her. Once they got to the classroom Lucas let her go sit in the back and took a seat in the middle of the classroom pulling out his notebook and staring into space as he waited for class to start. He hadn't want to annoy and overcrowd Alice on her first day by sitting next to her but he still intended on showing her around the school. He had a job to do and he would fulfill it. ▶▶

SuperWh0Lock

Experiment_number_626

SuperWh0Lock

Versatile Shapeshifter

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:55 pm

⊱ ⊱ ⊱ Alice looked up as Mr. Paulson started teaching. She took notes and kept up easily. A small smile lit her face as she got her first assignment. The girl loved writing. It helped her escape her life at home and most of the problems she had. Alice was thankful she had the last 45 minutes of class to work on her story. She got out a new notebook and started writing immediately, letting her thoughts take over and flow onto the page. When the bell rang, Alice slowly got out of her chair and put her things back into her bag, keeping her head down as she walked over to Lucas. As she was walking to him, one of the cheerleaders stuck their foot out and set the small sixteen year old sprawling on the floor. The girl got up quickly, dusted herself off, and turned to give the cheerleader the bird before storming out of the room. <******** it. I'll find my way around on my own.' She said to herself, pulling her schedule out and looking for room 237, her AP Calculus class.

Experiment_number_626

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas