Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP](HEA) Begins Today (Kelakohr&Amiera, Ballad&Whistle)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:18 pm
A Private RP between my (~Latonia de la Courtel~) Kelakohr and vollyballrocks91's Amiera. (Will also feature my Ballad and Whistle (Both Maxed).

User Image
This Way to Latonias Teepee

User Image
This Way To Vollys Teepee

User Image
User Image
This Way to Latonias Teepee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:31 pm
Kelakohr woke quietly with the breaking dawn, unwinding from around his lady as quietly as possible. He was careful not to jostle her, slowly climbing to his feet and stepping carefully away from Amiera before shaking himself from nose to tail. Dew beaded his coat, capturing the soft light of his markings before he scattered it in all directions.

Somewhat dryer, the indigo-coated stallion stretched, arching his neck and flicking his tail as he worked the kinks and sleep out of his muscles. The light was still somewhat dim in the glade, not yet breaking over the treeline. Still, he could feel the day approaching, and it was not unusual for him to be awake even before the sun could climb the mountain range beyond.

He paced to the next glade with a smile, returning with a strand of white-throated morning glories. As the edge of the petals were nearly as dark as his coat, and the center of the flower was a cheerful little star, he hoped they would be a pleasant 'good morning' for his lady. With the strand looped into a gentle garland, he gently draped the blossoms over Amiera's shoulders and nuzzled at one of her ears.

"Wake, Sunshine Lady, oh Light of my Life."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:28 pm
Amiera could vaguely sense that Kelakohr had left but was still too deep into sleep and she was used to him waking up early. The crazy stallion. It felt like the next instant something was being placed around her and something soft was nudging at her. A small groan escaped her. It was a toss-up if she would be in a good mood or a cranky mood so early in the morning. Her eyes blinked open and she stared up into the face of the one she loved, a face of course she couldn’t be mad at. "Why don’t you come back to sleep?" she croaked out in a sleepy voice.

She reached up to rub her nose at his, knowing once he was up it was probably time to get up. She rolled herself up into a sitting position and grunted a bit, staring at her own midsection. It seemed impossible that she had grown larger overnight… but she was sure she seemed rounder. Maybe it was her imagination…
"Why are you always awake so early?" she leaned her head against one of his legs, her eyes closing a little not wanting to fully wake up yet. "You’re missing so much extra time to snuggle."

It was then that she noticed the vine of flowers he had brought her and she beamed at them, bending to sniff at a couple of the flowers. "They’re beautiful, thank you."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:52 pm
It was somewhat difficult to leave her in the early reaches of the mornings, but Kel was an early-rising sort. The morning glory gift was worth any effort it required, and it pleased him to drape his lady in something softly lovely. The silken petals complimented her downy feathers and silk-soft coat. He found himself satisfied.

"If you truly wish to sleep the day away, I remain at your service; as ever." He murmured affectionately, craning his head down to nuzzle at her cheek. "Good morning, my Sunshine Lady."

Her somewhat grumpy question made him laugh. "Truth be told? My father seems to thrive in the night, but for my wanderings in the early morning I must blame my mother. You are free to speak to her about it, if you wish to file a complaint."

He paced a circle around her and offered a gentle nudge to her shoulder, grinning softly at her belly, then moved back to stand beside her. Her acceptance of the flowers made something in his chest swell in pride, and he straightened slightly with satisfaction. Pleasing one's mate was always an accomplishment. "You are most welcome, heart of my heart. Some things are worth waking for, though I am happy to bring them to you so you need not stir."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:55 pm
Amiera couldn't help but smile up at him. "You're much too good for me, my love. How am I supposed to be mad at you for skipping morning snuggling when you talk like that and bring me beautiful flowers?" Even if the thought did sound nice, she couldn't sleep the whole day away, they had exciting news to tell some very important people. "We might as well get an early start then, hm? I have some things to discuss with your mother about her son waking up too early," she giggled and rose up to her hooves.

Okay. This was a joke right? She was not already supposed to be that large was she?? Who really knew how far along she was, but she had known there were foals in there just by a feeling. Maternal instinct right? ... Or had she actually felt the foals and that's what had tipped her off? That would mean she was pretty far right?? Oh dear. This was all very confusing. "I'm gigantic." She pouted at her belly and then at him, since it was his fault after all.

"Well we should probably go. It might take me forever to waddle all the way to your parents. Lead the way, dear."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:09 am
"Too good? No, I should think not." Kel argued with mock affront, managing to frown at her for only a moment before it melted away into a soft laugh and a smile. "My sire has said that a smart stallion knows exactly what he can get away with, and how to make up for it.. But a wise stallion ensures that it never goes quite that far. Well, Lady Fair? Is my gift enough of an appeasement, or am I in trouble regardless of my offering?"

He chuckled and nuzzled her affectionately again, content to press his cheek to hers for a moment and thank all favorable spirits that had lead them here. "While they will surely be awake, you can rest more still if you have need Amiera."

The unicorn stallion huffed in amusement and shook his head, not even venturing a guess as to what Amiera and Whistle would actually discuss. The night-indigo mare that was his dam had adopted his lady-love easily enough, but she adored a family and any moment filled with light and laughter. As Amiera was certainly that, and ensured that Kel himself kept a light heart, Whistle was most content in the match. So much so that she had long ago begun whispering to Amiera about grandfoals for her to love and spoil.

Thick as thieves, the two of them...While Kel and his father Ballad remained content to stand in silent camraderie and wait for their ladies to beckon them on. While Amiera may start the conversation complaining at Whistle about her son, it would certainly with them end complaining about him to each other. Female bonding and alliances at their best.

'Gigantic?' He tsked and shook his head, rumbling a disagreement.

"Not at all, Lady Sunshine. You are as radiant as always... Come now, don't make such a face." He laughed when she pouted at him, drifting closer to nuzzle her again. "Such an expression, you wound my heart. We will simply take a pleasant stroll to meet them, I am sure they will be glad of the surprise."

He took a step forward but remained close to her, preferring to walk nearly side-by-side rather than him leading and her following. If he drifted close enough her wings or belly touched his side or so he could nuzzle her cheek affectionately, he hoped she wouldn't mind. He couldn't help it, after all.

They were having a family.

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:51 pm
Amiera smiled as she leaned on him, or attempted to while they were walking and her darn belly partially getting in the way. He'd never agree with her, but sometimes she really did feel that he was too good for her. How was it even possible she had found someone as incredible as Kelakohr was?

"I adore the flowers, dear," she was still wearing them draped over neck after all. "And you were never really in trouble. I just get jealous the morning steals you away from me. Does that make me selfish?" She giggled and nosed at the corner of his mouth, giving him a quick kiss.

She kind of ignored his comment about her not being gigantic, since there was no point in arguing with him and he would always disagree with her on that point, she was sure. Instead of arguing about her large size, they had a peaceful walk in the early morning to go find his parents. They made some idle chit chat during the walk and she felt they had to be getting close.
"They were around here, weren't they? Or did they move? I can only waddle so far."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:07 am
"I am glad to hear it, Sunshine Lady." Kelakohr slowed his pace and curled his cat-like tail around Amiera for good measure, doing his best to keep himself tucked close to her side as they paced along. There was a time or two he thought maybe, just maybe he had felt a foal move, but he shook it off as his imagination.

He was glad when she dropped the matter of him being 'too good', since he was entirely prepared to argue the whole matter. He certainly wouldn't allow her to believe such nonsense, since it certainly wasn't true. He adored her, from the very first moment, and there would be none of this nonsense about him being too good for her. He'd trekked across realms to find his perfect lady, and he certainly would fight to keep her.

"Well I am glad I was not ever truly cast out of your good graces." He murmured softly, giving her a smile filled with roguish amusement. "A mare upset is a force beyond reckoning. I am merely a wanderer and spinner of tales, I may not survive."

He chuffed and glanced up to take note of the landmarks around them. "Yes, One or two more turns... I am sure they've heard us by now."

Fates knew Kelakohr had come by his wandering hooves honestly, on both sides of the family. He and his siblings couldn't help that both their parents were prone to travel. It was practically instinct for the clan to wander until they had found each other. Though when the Clan had gathered they tended to settle in a place of strength.

They weren't there yet, but getting closer all the time. Until then, in the mist-shrouded dusk hours of the morning, Ballad unwrapped himself from the indigo-night coated mare that was his mate and crept quietly out of the glade they now called home. He was sure Whistle would pay no attention to his absence, should it wake her, as she too was prone to wandering hooves. This hour of the day was prime for a morning run, and Ballad couldn't quite pass up the opportunity to stretch his legs.

He wouldn't be gone long, not from Whistle's side.

A quick gallop later and he had returned to their glade, plucking some of the wild jasmine from the vine and threading the flowers lovingly into his mate's mane. He grinned at the sight of her still curled quietly where he had left her, her black and silver mane and tail pooled against the emerald grass like midnight and starlight. "Wake up, Fairest Lady, my Dearest Dream... Our son and his mate are heading this way."

'That time already?' Whistle drowsily cracked open an eye at the feel of her mate moving away in the early morning. She was not surprised at all to see Ballad disappearing through the curtain of greenery to take his morning run. And while she would normally dance off on her own twilight-to-dusk adventure, she was far too tired for such nonsense this morning. Besides, she fully expected to chase Kelakohr around and scold him when he and his mate came to visit. So she would certainly need her rest. With a faint sound of amusement the indigo mare tucked herself back into a ball and slipped back into sleep.

Whistle woke at Ballad's insistence, stretching and yawning before giving her mate a sleep-edged smile. She could smell the jasmine flowers and gave a little laugh, climbing to her hooves to stretch. "Busy this morning, weren't you?"

"Only if you like them." Ballad offered with a grin. "If they displease you, I haven't seen them before and have no idea how they came to appear here."

Whistle laughed and craned her head up to nuzzle her mate's cheek. "I love them, Dearest One... Thank you."

She canted her head and glanced over her shoulder. "Ah, that will be our young lovebirds now..."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:26 pm
Amiera loved this time they got to spend together, even if they were just walking together. After so long of wondering where he was, when he was coming back, IF he was ever coming back, the fact that he was here and they were having a family was surreal. She could bask in these little moments forever. Even the times they spent with his family were little treasures in themselves, since she'd never really had a family of her own growing up.

Before she knew it, she was looking upon the dark mare who resembled her son so much and the lighter colored stallion who was his father. They seemed to be in the same scene her and Kelakohr had had this very morning and it made her smile. It was then that she realized they hadn't really come up with a plan to tell them their news. Would they just blurt it out? Lead up to it with some casual conversation? Drop hints and make them guess?? She leaned over to whisper in his ear. "How are we going to do this? Should you do it? Am I saying something? We didn't plan this out!" her whisper turned a bit harsh. She wasn't even sure why she was so concerned about the delivery of the news, it was good news either way!

Before she knew it, and before they had time to plot, they were upon the soon to be grandparents. "Good morning, Whistle. Ballad." She nodded her head in greeting to both of them. "Sorry if it's too early. Someone was already awake," she peered up at her mate. "So we thought we'd come by for a visit."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:12 pm
Kelakohr paced with a sort of regal quiet, attentive to the Lady at his side and content to soak up this quiet time together. He was pleased to be at her side again, unable to make up for the time spent away but surely determined to try. Soon enough their quiet time together would be interrupted, if only by his parents.

Then again, he could hardly blame them. After all, his mother loved Amiera nearly as much as he did. She was over the moon to have a new daughter to dote on, she could be slightly smothering. For the most part, Kel bore it with good grace, standing in the background and watching her flutter about her adopted child.

He was thrilled his family were so welcoming to her... Even if it meant he had to share. Stepping around the corner and into the glade his parents inhabited, he gave her a last nuzzle and a playful whisper. "Put on a brave face, here it goes..."

Ballad lifted his head from where he had curled around his mate, smiling at the arrival of his son and the sunshine wind mare that was his lady love. Kelakohr was quiet and a little reserved, which was not entirely unusual. He was the softest-spoken of their children, barring perhaps the youngest.

Still, Amiera seemed to be in high enough spirits. That at least told Ballad trouble was not afoot, which was always possible, considering current circumstances. Still, for the moment he relaxed, giving a rumble of greeting and a welcoming smile. "Ah, here are our lovebirds indeed! Greetings and good morning to my son, and the lovely lady who carries sunlight with her. I trust your journey was pleasant?"

Kel chuckled as his mate began to frantically hiss and despair over the fact that they had not planned the scenario better (or at all for that matter). He nosed her affectionately as her tone darkened, taking a moment to whisper back. "Perhaps we'll just have some polite conversation first... And then address the matter? Mothers know things, I would not be surprised if she gives us the perfect opening in conversation."

Whistle considered the pair with fondness and approval shining in her glowing eyes. She liked this little mare that her son had found for himself, liked to see him so happy and content in this new land. It was all she could hope for and more, that his son would find a lady who accepted his family too... And whom his family could embrace... One whom they could perhaps, begin telling their secrets to.

"Good morning, Amiera, Kelakohr." She murmured with a grin. "We are pleased to have you this morning, of course. You are most welcome at any time..."

She glanced at her mate, nudging him with a flick of her ear. "Hmmm... Early? I'm afraid that you'll have to get up quite a bit earlier to find us at a time we might consider 'too early'. Usually this one is up well before the sun or I would even consider waking... You have my sympathy."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:43 pm
Amiera relaxed a bit more, and definitely stuck close to her mate's side. There was no reason for her to be nervous around his parents, but this whole keeping a secret thing was just terrible. Not that it was an actual secret, but if it didn't get out soon she might explode!

She let out a laugh after listening to Whistle. "Yes, this one is an early riser as well. I even tried to bribe him with more snuggling, but alas my charms must be failing because he didn't come back to sleep." She glanced over at Kelakohr with a smile, knowing he would have something to say about that. He was always reassuring her that she was beautiful or, as of late, not a gigantic balloon. She turned back to Ballad, smile still in place. "The journey was alright. It wore me out a little more today than usual. I might need to start going for runs so I don't start getting too out of shape." Which of course was unavoidable in her current condition, but it was still probably true that she should start exercising a bit more.

Her head naturally came to rest against Kelakohr's neck and her wings rustled a bit against his side. She hoped what he said was right about his mother having her motherly instincts. Who knew how long she could keep up the friendly 'nothing new has happened' act.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:57 pm
Kelakohr made a low sound of amusement as Amiera pressed closer to his side, giving her a quick glance and whuffling affectionately at her ears. He didn’t understand why she was suddenly acting this way, since it certainly wasn’t the first time she’d crossed paths with his parents. After all, she had even faced the nightmare that was his brother without flinching… He didn’t even think she’d flicked a feather or batted an eyelash at Aveshar and his threatening tongue. And that was saying something, to stand up to the Kalona stallion.

His parents were quite mild by comparison. Whistle was nearly always soft-spoken and affectionate, welcoming to one she already considered a daughter. Ballad was at times elusive or silent, but always greeted her with a gentle nod. They had never offered her harm or even a harsh word, so it was interesting to see how nervous she became at the thought of keeping their secret. Even if it was only for a few moments, she seemed honestly reluctant to play along.

‘Poor SunshineLady.’ He thought with a grin. ‘To have to put up with us Fayths.’

He glanced back to his parents and gave his mother a playfully sulky look when she took to teasing him by joining in Amiera’s complaining. When his mother refused to react he glanced toward his father instead, hoping for a kindred soul or at least a glimmer of understanding.

"Greetings and Good Morning, Father." Kel murmured with a faint smile. "Yes, the journey was pleasant enough... We had no trouble making our way here."

"Excellent." The mist-colored stallion gave his son a faint smile and a nod, his silver eyes keeping their secrets for the moment. "I am glad to hear it, and you seemed to have made good time. For though you were awake early, I am sure you wouldn't dare rouse your lady before the stars went to bed. And the day is not that old yet."

Ballad turned his head to eye the sky for a moment, and then glanced back to his son and the wind mare before him. "I sincerely doubt it is your charm that is failing, Lovely child of the Wind. More than likely my son has taken leave of his senses, I would not be surprised in the least."

He gave Kel a mock disapproving look and then grinned at Amiera. "I am glad to hear you traveled well, and sorry if it was an inconvenience. However, I am sure you are as lovely as the first time we met you and I sincerely doubt that you are -how did you put it?- "out of shape"."

Kelakohr chuffed in amusement at his father's words, and the expression on the other stallion's face. He looked as though he were somewhat insulted by Amiera's words, defensive of her loveliness as she doubted it. That was somewhat 'classic' to Ballad's nature.

Affectionately nosing his mate's cheek, Kel gave a gentle shrug.

"My father has a point... However, if you wish to join me in my early morning runs, you are most welcome." He doubted she would, but perhaps they would begin taking a walk each day. Even expecting foals, it would not endanger her. "Though perhaps I will make a slight adjustment to timing, if it will please you?"

'Nothing is wrong? You're just out of shape? Ahh my little one, I am not sure what you are hoping for...' Whistle made a gently-doubting expression, eying her mate in amusement when he spoke up in defense of the younger mare.

Ballad was fond of defending the honor of females, and had certainly taught his daughters to value themselves. He had raised strong, confident, active girls that could defend their own honor. They did not need to wait for a male to volunteer his services. And as they were not around, if he wanted to start 'fluttering' over their adopted child...

Well, she would not dissuade him. But she would not stand by idly when they were so clearly keeping a secret... And badly too. "So then, I am sure it is not a simple chat you two are after... Though I will admit it is charming to see you both."

She gave Amiera a questioning look. "Something on your mind, my dear?"

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:11 pm
Amiera smiled contently as her and her mate chatted leisurely with Ballad. He didn't seem to notice that she was acting a bit strange today, which made her relax a little. "I wouldn't be surprised if he had lost some sense. I mean, really, to be up so early both of you must have no sense at all," she laughed, poking fun at both father and son.

She wrinkled her nose at her love when he talked about morning runs. "I don't know about runs, dear. But I could definitely be more persuaded if we got more snuggle time in the morning," she nipped at him playfully.

And then there was mom. Sharp as a tack, little did Amiera know the other mare was onto her little ruse. The younger mare froze a little when Whistle questioned her. Uh oh. "Ahhh what? No, of course not. I.. We.." She shuffled about on her hooves nervously. Kelakohr wasn't gonna help her now, he was probably laughing at her right now the little brat. A few more seconds under Whistle's gaze and she cracked like an egg.

"We're expecting foals!" And then her head dove under her mate's mane to hide her, most likely, red face. Of course there was no reason to hide from these two, she loved them like her own parents, but all of this was new territory for her!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:04 pm
With his mate somewhat relaxed, or at least captured by his mother's piercing gaze, Kel allowed himself a quick glance around the glade. He and his father had spoken of moving their chosen home-sights, for a place that was closer together and more secure from Kalona or Skinwalkers. While there was not a specific place one could choose as 'safe', the discussions were at least intriguing. They would have to speak of it again later, perhaps when Amiera was a little more relaxed.

"I am certainly not foolish enough to wake my lady so she may witness my rather ridiculous morning habit." The unicorn stallion muttered with a mocking shoulder to his sire. Ballad should know better, regarding the morning run. After all, it was something Kel came by honestly.

For all their jokes and mock scolding, Kelakohr was thrilled to have the time to spend with his father, even if his mate and his mother were standing off to the side and having their own conversation. It allowed him to glance to the side to ensure Amiera was well, but the soft joking tone of his father's words were both comforting and amusement. They had become closer after their last search for their lost family, and Kel was somewhat reluctant to give that up.

But he could still enjoy a joke or two at his sire's expense. "I doubt you wake mother to tell her you're going to race through the lands on a lark."

He gave his father an innocent look, all wide-eyed foal-inspired sweetness. It was a joke and shattered under a soft laugh the next moment, but it made something in his heart lift even to joke.

"Wake your mother when she is so peacefully sleeping to tell her I plan to go for a run? Most certainly not." Ballad laughed, shaking his head and giving a flick of his short tail. His son's mock-grumbling did not upset him in the slightest... After all, he had prodded Kel a little bit, and the words were hardly heated. "I am just as afraid of her fury as you are, if not more so."

Following his son's glance toward the mares, he inclined his head and gave his mate a wink when she looked toward them. Whistle seemed to have their adopted daughter well in hand, so he felt free to turn his attention back to his son. "I am glad to hear your journey was without incident."

He glanced toward his adopted daughter and gave her a look that was all mock-wounded. "Amiera! You cut me to the quick, and so needlessly... Ahh it is the trials of the old, to have their hearts trampled by the young."

"I think it is good for you." Whistle murmured with a soft tone of amusement in her voice. Her face moved in an expression of playful sweetness at his indignant glare. "One's character builds with suffering, don't you know that my love?"

"We could take a leisurely walk during the day, and I will endeavor to be better regarding my snuggling duties in the morning." Kelakohr offered with the utmost seriousness. "Does this compromise please my Sunshine Lady?"

He gave her an entreating look, hoping she would agree. The early-morning races were part of his routine to clear his head and deal with the fact that his family was scattered to the winds. Even though he was building a new life, he longed for elements of the old... And the running helped, most days.

Whistle gave Amiera a sympathetic glance, and resisted the urge to give her a 'you should know better' look. Perhaps Amiera didn't know?

"I have raised three daughters and four sons, my child." She murmured affectionately. "If you think to keep a secret from me, I advise you to practice a bit longer before you make your next attempt."

Whistle tilted her head and glanced at her son, then gave Amiera another look, smiling faintly as the mare caved. The announcement made her start, utter shock sweeping across her face before joy broke out. She laughed and danced to her mate's side, watching as the sunshine mare hid against her son's proud neck.

"You are? We are so glad for you both, and so thrilled for the expansion of our family."

Ballad smiled as he moved to his mate's side and watched the younger pair, inclining his head to his son. "Our deepest congratulations and affection to you both... We cannot wait to meet our grandfoals."

He considered the lovely sunshine mare for a few moments, then turned his attention back to his son.

"Thank you, mother and father." Kel grinned as he nuzzled his mate. "Stop hiding, beloved... They are hardly going to hurt you, I am fairly sure you are the favorite after all..."

He glanced up at his father, noting the curious light in Ballad's eyes. So then, there was something on his father's mind... Perhaps the same thing that made Kel run in the morning... They would need to talk later then, father to son, about all of it.

"They're excited for us."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas