Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:54 pm
User Image

Today she didn't need to go to the rogue lands. Today she had found something amazing- she had found a pride. And it seemed to be situated in the snow! She was thrilled. When was the last time she had seen other lions in the cold alongside her?

She couldn't believe her fortune, though she was a little concerned she might not be welcome there. Were they there because they wanted to be away from rogues?

She was too interested to stay away, though, and slowly inched her way closer to the pride.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:30 pm
User Image Lawine stretched in his den, staring out into the bright blue sky after he yawned. It was another beautiful day in his pride and he decided the weather was perfect for hunting. He wasn't usually one to do a job that wasn't his, but being a prince didn't really lend itself to having one specific job. He was a jack of all trades and a master of none, but he was all right with that. It kept things exciting and made sure he kept a paw in all aspects of the pride. He might not be the heir, but he didn't want to be some laze-about good for nothing pile of fur.

He made his way through the snow slowly, nodding and greeting those he passed with a smile. Just because he was an ice prince didn't mean he had to be icy! In fact, some said that his personality was so warm his smile could melt the thickest ice. He continued down the side of the mountain and headed for the hunting grounds, but was stopped when movement caught his eye. He turned to glance to his left and was surprised to see a blue lioness slowly making her way up the side of the mountain. He didn't recognize her, but she seemed friendly, so he turned his paws in her direction.

"Hello," he said once he was close enough. He had grown up knowing to be cautious of avalanches, so shouting was a no-no up here, especially during this warmer part of the year. "I can't say I recognize you...are you new here? Are you lost?" Sometimes lions couldn't find their way down the mountainside and Lawine was always glad to help someone get back down to the warmth of the savanna. This lioness didn't seem too bothered by the cold, though.

Cajanic

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:47 am
Furiza flattened herself against the snow when she heard someone call out to her, her ears going back against the sides of her head. She frowned, turning her attention towards the male heading her way. Uh oh- was she going to be in trouble now? She shouldn't have been snooping without permission! Prides were very closed off, weren't they? That was what the very few rogues she had met had said to her before.

She frowned, staying put against the snow as the seemingly nice boy wandered over to her. "I... I'm not lost," she replied weakly, finally getting herself standing again, "I... live in these mountains, just a bit further away from here... I didn't know that others lions lived in the same kind of place as me." She wanted to explain herself, just so she wasn't immediately thrown out of the pride.

It was such a nice place- she wanted to hang around a little while longer, if it were possible. "My name it Furiza... I was just... looking around."

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:59 pm
Lawine froze as the lioness crouched down when he spoke. Skittish, it seemed...he'd never met a rouge that wasn't, though. Not around here, at least. They had a right to be, too, since most lions weren't used to this kind of weather. He held his ground, not wanting to make her run, but not wanting to back off either. When she said she had lived in these mountains for a while his ears perked in surprise, but he let her continue.

"I'm Lawine," he said, deciding to start with something a bit more friendly than what he must have sounded like at first. He hadn't meant to come off as scary, but this lioness was certainly on edge. "And looking around is perfectly fine! I'm surprised you haven't run into us before," he added with a little grin. "We've been here for a while. Since I've been born, anyway."

He shifted a bit to sit down in the snow, hoping to come off as approachable rather than defensive.

Cajanic

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:42 am
"Hello... Lawine..." She mumbled softly, still feeling a little uneasy. Though, he didn't seem like he was going to go for her throat any time soon. His voice was friendly and welcoming, not at all like a lion who was unhappy to see her there. It helped her muscles relax a bit, the lioness slowly coming to stand on all four paws again. Still, she couldn't say she wasn't uneasy.

She had to wonder if she had fallen into some kind of trap. Maybe that just came with being in the rogue lands on her own for so long. From not knowing how to deal with other animals well.

"I guess it's just not a direction I've ever come before," she said softly, "It's nice know this place is here, though. I mean... I don't get a lot of company. I've lived here all my life. I love the snow." She smiled lightly. "Is this pride... is it a friendly place?"

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:14 pm
Lawine gave his blue companion a little grin as she warmed up just a bit. Good, she wasn't going to take off. She seemed to be a flighty type, so he counted his blessings that she hadn't darted off upon seeing him.

"Oh yes, very friendly," he reassured her. "The avalanches aren't, but I think you might've known that already." If she lived in the mountains then she was no stranger to the dangers the snow and ice presented.

"But the lions that live up in the dens are quite welcoming, especially to those from the other parts of the mountain. We see a few every now and then, but they generally don't stay." He hesitated before nodding up to the direction of his pride. "Would you like to go see? I can assure you that no one will try to hurt you, especially while I'm around."

He stood up a bit taller as he spoke, a proud grin on his face. There were some benefits to having the princely title.

Cajanic

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:22 am
She gave a nod. "Oh, yes, i know how dangerous they could be. I was almost caught in one not that long ago- they can happen so quickly." Sometimes you could be perfectly quiet and they could still happen. She wondered who started them from time to time, and if they were someone she could eat for the indiscretion.

It was such a fright to see all that snow heading her way! Still, she loved it there. Snow wouldn't chase her off so easily.

"I... I don't mind looking," she said when he offered to show her around. Honestly, she wanted to know more about the pride. It intrigued her. THough she was concerned that they wouldn't like her for the marking on her back. sometimes, she felt like she was really a freak for having a wing marking.

"Is... is okay for me to go? No one... will sneer at the marking I have?" She asked timidly, looking at the wing.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:35 am
Lawine nodded in agreement. When he had been just a cub there'd been a rather awful one, sweeping away a good number of pride members and rouges alike. His siblings had even been caught up in the mess! Thankfully he'd been napping in the den at the time, so he had escaped the danger. Everyone had been found, too, so there had been no casualties.

As Furiza hesitantly but curiously agreed to be shown around the male grinned, his fluffy mane quivering a bit in excitement. This was great! Maybe he'd convince her to stay as well. She seemed very nice and certainly knew her way around in the snow...hopefully she'd enjoy the pride life. There were some rouges that honestly preferred to be alone. Her hesitation was made apparent at the question, though, and his eager grin quickly fell away to a reassuring expression.

"Oh, no! They wouldn't do such a thing. I think they're quite lovely markings, to be honest. More interesting than my spot, at least," he said with a reassuring smile and a little laugh. "I can assure you no one will make comment on them unless it's to compliment them."

Cajanic

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:34 pm
Furiza couldn't believe what she was hearing- they wouldn't sneer at her marking? More than that, they would compliment it? Maybe she had been away from other lions too long, and the feelings about markings had changed, or maybe she had just built things up in her head. Either way, she somehow found it impossible to believe that other animals would like her marking.

The few times she had been around lions, especially when she had been younger, they had mocked her for it, saying that she had been impersonating a Goddess and trying to look like something she wasn't, even though she hadn't been part of getting the marking in the first place! She had been born with it, after all. It wasn't like she had painted it on there to try and impress people. But ever since then, she had never liked talking about or focusing on her marking.

"Well... I trust you," she said softly, offering him a timid, but gentle smile, "thank you... it's been a really long time since I last talked to someone, and they weren't nearly as nice as you are."

SilverLutz
sorry about the delay!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:46 pm
Lawine could almost see Furiza's mind working through his words. Obviously she'd had some bad experiences in the past regarding her markings and he wondered what sort of lion would mock her for them. Surely they weren't 'natural' like his were, but that's what made them so fascinating to look at! It seemed as though she could lift off and fly down the mountain.

"I'm sorry they weren't," he said with a flick of his tail. "But I promise that if anyone is rude to you, I'll have a word with them. Being a prince can have its benefits," he added with a little grin before turning back in the direction of the pride.

"But enough talk! Let's go! I'm sure you'll enjoy meeting everyone. Well, maybe not everyone...there's quite a few of us. But a good pawful at least!" he said cheerfully as he started up the mountainside.

Cajanic
No worries!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:10 pm
Prince?! Had he said he was a prince earlier and she had just over looked it?! She would have been a lot nicer to him if she had known that before going into a conversation with him! Of gods, she couldn't remember if she had heard him say he was a prince or not.

She felt so embarrassed, but it would be more embarrassing to freak out about it now, right? so she probably needed to move. Since hearing that, she had been frozen in place, her eyes as wide as dinner plates. Shaking her head, she quickly followed after the male, feeling foolish and a little like she had just splashed mud into her own face.

No wonder she didn't mingle much- she was terrible at it!

"Thank you! I'm looking forward to it!" She huffed as she caught up with him, excited and nervous all at the same time. But she didn't think this male was leading her into a trap- she couldn't wait to see what waited for her in the pride.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:50 pm
Lawine didn't notice Furiza's embarrassment, too focused on heading up the side of the mountain. He was excited to bring in a rouge, that was for sure, but also to show Furiza that the lions in his pride were kind and welcoming. He was sure there'd be one or two that were grumpy, but for the most part they were all very cheerful.

He glanced over his shoulder to make sure she was coming and, once he was sure she was behind him, he pressed on further into the mountains.

Cajanic
Last one from me!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:41 pm
Slowly, Furiza followed the prince, a mix of emotions running through her. For the most part, though, she was excited. Excited to see a new home, and one that related to her love of snow, no less! She trusted the male when he said things would be okay, even though she hadn't known him very long, and she was willing to believe that things were going to be just fine.

She just wondered what might happen once she got there- if she would want to stay and finally have herself a real home.

Only time would tell.

SilverLutz
Fin!

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas