Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Tangambili Lands [IC]
[PRP] The "Normal" Day (Seolfor x Kiini)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For Seolfor there was really no such thing as a "normal" day. Every day was unique, every day brought with it something new, something extraordinary to captivate his interest. Yesterday it was that bundle of flowers he had spent hours picking only for them to be destroyed when he accidently left them in a stream. The day prior to that it had been a bush he had investigated that had a rather complex snare trap inside and he had been stupid enough to get tangled up in.

However today he was willing to use the term normal, as nothing had been out of place. Everything was as it should have been.

His duties were normal, his breakfast was normal... Even a small toad glaring at him was in it's place that cool summer morning.

It was all very boring to say the least. Seolfor didn't mind boring, he just preferred to avoid it. So to cure his boredom he had begun digging a hole. He wasn't sure where it would lead or how far he would dig but maybe it would be big enough to form a pit-fall trap for his own amusement. Though, if anyone fell into it then it wouldn't be very amusing for them now would it?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image

Stretching out, Kiini blinked her eyes slowly as she sat up. She had been out towards the borders of the pack lands, keeping an eye out for anything out-of-the-ordinary when she had decided that today was just another calm day and took a nap. She had been laid out in the shade of a bush, her coat blending in well so she hadn't been worried about something coming along and finding her out and alone. Though, she was still within pack lands, so she wasn't worried about that anyways.

Letting out a yawn, Kiini's senses all began to kick in; the soft dirt below her was cool, the air was dry as she took it in, and...what was that sound? Her ears swiveled, focusing on a sound she wasn't very familiar with. What on earth could that be? The wind wasn't in her favor, so there was no scent to rely on in her sleepy state. Wobbling to her feet, Kiini emerged from her slumber-spot, eyes squinting in the bright sun. She took a few steps, looking for the source of the odd sound. Her eyes finally settled on a shape - a fellow pack member, she assumed - and her feet moved her towards it. She might as well go make sure they were pack, just in case something needed to be done about it.

"Hey there!" She called out, less in a friendly 'how are you' manner and more in a 'hey what are you doing' way.

CaliWolfe
(( I...thought I'd responded to this. xD;; ))

Polette
Crew

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:44 am
Seolfor rose his head out from the pile of dig that he had managed to accumulate while digging and twisted his ears casually this way and that. Something was moving towards him but what was it? Something to make his regular day less boring?!

"Greets to you!" He managed to say while twisting and facing the newly approaching wild dog. She looked somewhat familiar, must have been from the pack Silver decided. It was honestly a miracle he could recognize anyone at all with his constant running about. Yet each day to those he knew the names of, or those who didn't he would shout "hello!" to them before zipping off to carry on his duties. 'A job is always important' He could feel his father's voice telling him.

The girl's voice hinted to Silver that she was curious at what he was doing. Why hide it, he wondered? "Digging a hole for pitfall traps, want to join?" He offered her in an attempt to make his day less and less boring and "normal."

Polette
I'm a terrible person who is slow at replies! I'm sorry ;A;

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:35 pm

"....oh." Coming closer, Kiini's brow was furrowed in slight confusion. Why was he making pitfalls? Did someone ask him to? What kind of duty was that, she wondered. She had never done it, but then again, there were a lot of things that she had never done.

"I...I think I'll just watch for now." She circled him, settling on the idea that he was pack and that was that. If he was all the way out here, maybe he held a position like hers. Or, he could have just gotten wandering paws and wanted to roam a bit.

"I, uh. I'm Kiini." She decided that if she was going to linger - especially if he was a fellow pack member - that she may as well introduce herself.

CaliWolfe
(( Talk about terrible, geez! Sorry! ))

Polette
Crew

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:37 am
"Oh! Alright, that's fine! Dirt needs more digging anyways, could jump out of the hole any moment." He spoke characteristically quicker than was eligible at times, now being one of them. It almost appeared as if he was speaking to himself, mumbling some sort of nonsense although his words had indeed been directed for the female's ears to hear.

He hummed a light tune while continuing to dig some dirt out of the ground, but stopped all of a sudden unexpectedly.

Hmm. Guests, even pack members, they seemed important to look at while speaking to. His father had told him so once upon a time. Gathering a few more pawfuls of dirt to carry to the surface and out of his pitfall, Seol began to speak some more.

"Kiini! How pretty! I'm Silver. No wait, that Seolfor, not Silver." He coughed to clear his throat from that mistake. "Apologizes, my name is Seolfor, not silver, miss! Are you a sentry too?"

Polette

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:49 pm

Boy, this one was an odd one. But, there was always at least one in every family, and odd was never necessarily a bad thing. Just a little different. And this male was at least pretty comical.

"Why thank you! And it's nice to meet you Seolfor." She giggled lightly, thinking him quite like some of the younger pups of the pack. "I am! Could you guess that? Or was it more of a random thought?" She was a little curious if he'd seen her before or if her being this far out signaled that she was a sentry. Kiini was actually a little surprised to hear that he was one as well, mostly because she'd never seen a sentry digging pitfalls like this.

CaliWolfe
(( WOOO trying to get back on the RP wagon! ))

Polette
Crew

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:34 pm
"Hmm... I guessed it." He told her with a wag of his tail. He felt a moment of pure glee that someone was bothering to speak with him. Most ran away when they begun to realize his... obscure way of doing things was just normal and natural to Seol. It always made him happy when others, particularly girls, were willing to converse with him more than a few sentences.

"Sentry's like being alone." He told her, "well, no, not all sentry's but some like alone time." He stopped his digging once again to nod to the air with his confidence in this opinion. He then turned to look at Kiini happily. "Do you like alone time? Is that why you're out here?"

His attention switched once more. "How much dirt should be allowed to leap out? Be dug out... Move from where it sleeps?" He muttered some more babble to himself on how much bigger his pitfall should be. He didn't want to seriously hurt anyone from it but he did want to use it as a trap...

Polette
Woot! I can tag things again.

[IC] Tangambili Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces