Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Walkies (Cherry / Leo) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:56 am
Every minipet needed a good walk now and then, her mother had maintained. Leo was inclined to agree, which explained why she was wandering the grounds today with one of her fruttens. She'd have brought all of them, but experience had taught her that fruttens in a flock tended to get far more easily excited and significantly rowdier than one frutten on its own did.

And so, she found herself taking a small break in a shaded area during her walk, Fruiten the frutten busily sniffing around in the vicinity.

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:36 pm
Ephebe

Cherry was still being a bit shy as she walked her cupcake bunny Toki, she was hiding in the shadows while Toki her cupcake bunny hopped along on a black and pink harness outside the shadows. So to anyone else's view point the bunny was walking herself. Cherry smiled from her hiding place, watching her bunny hop happily along, when she saw someone else walking their pet. Cherry started working up her courage in order to go over and say hello.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:21 pm
It was Fruiten the frutten who first noticed the newcomers - most especially the cupcake bunny. Ecstatic at the sight of what would no doubt be a new playmate, the slightly overweight frutten happily threw itself on the other minipet. Quite probably, this was meant as a playful gesture; the minipet didn't have a cruel bone in its body, but still, body slams were probably not the best way of going about introducing oneself.

Noticing the tugging on the leash, Leo turned from where she'd been gazing while lost in thoughts, only to see her pet's antics. "Fruiten! What are you doing?!" Exasperated, she walked over and picked up her wiggling minipet before holding it to her side with one arm and leaning down to examine the cupcake bunny to see how it was holding up, "are you alright, kiddo?"

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:32 pm
Ephebe
The cupcake bunny squirmed and squeaked when the other pet jumped on her. Cherry heard all the fuss and popped her head out of the shadows ending up face to face with strange looking person on the other side. Which could come as quiet a surprise to the other person, but Cherry kinda forgot that someone else was there. "Toki are you ok??" Cherry asked her bunny, who then looked up at her and then over to the other pet, and tugged on the leash and tugged the leash away from Cherry. Toki then jumped on the other pet in an amusing act of revenge, not in a harmful manner. Cherry giggled at the site of the much smaller cupcake bunny trying to conquer the larger pet. Cherry then looked over the person in front of her wondering curiously what she was..  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:41 am
Leo blinked once, twice as someone stuck their head out of shadows, before shaking her head and chalking it up to the weirdness of Amityville. She'd kinda missed all that weird while being at home.

But as the smaller minipet tried to take its harmless revenge on her frutten, a little smile grew on her face and she plopped the fat frutten down on the ground so it could get its dues. "There, that's what you get for being too rambunctious!"

Looking up from the minipets, her smile grew as she faced the other ghoul, "I'm sorry about that, he gets a bit over-enthusiastic sometimes. Well, all of my fruttens do - he's actually one of the calmer ones, if you can believe that." A little laugh and she held out her hand, "I'm Leo, pleasure to meet ya."

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:21 pm
Ephebe
Cherry looked at the other girl and at the pets play fighting, she blushed, her blush was a strange color with all the darkness of her face. She shyly said "Hi I'm Cherry, I'm new here I just enrolled and moved in.." She paused, still curious about what this girl was, but she didn't want to ask up front and be rude. "So have you been here long??"  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:29 am
"Oh! Well, welcome to the school then," figuring the other ghoul was too shy to shake her hand, she put it away.

"I guess so - in and out, to be honest. There's been some family stuff and some other stuff, so my attendance has been a bit spotty. I'm a second year though! Never thought I'd get that far, to be honest." She chuckled a bit and shook her head.

"So, what are you in for?"

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:39 am
Ephebe
Cherry smiled shyly and said "Thank you" in a soft tone, then she tilted her head "I'm sorry to hear you've missed school, I hope everything is alright now." She stopped and paused a moment "Is it hard to make it to second year??" Cherry stepped out of the deeper shadows then, she worse all black except for her hair which was pink and her pendant which was pink. "I want to study more healing things, and other magic things" She thought a moment "And perhaps other subjects depending what classes are offered, what are you studying?" she asked curiously  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ephebe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:46 am
Her smile turned slightly painful and Leo let the comment pass, hoping that the other ghoul wouldn't push her on the subject. But Cherry seemed quite nice, definitely not the type to force someone onto topics they didn't want to discuss - and to be fair, she had opened up the avenue of her own accord.

Moving on, the mare considered the question for a moment before replying, "I don't think it's hard as such - I mean, you do have to work for it, but I think anyone can do it as long as they have the will to. It probably does go easier for some than for others, but it's like that with everything, right? Creeple all have different things they're good at."

Her smile meant to be encouraging, Leo nodded, "healing is awesome! I mean, I don't think I've got the flair for it, but you can't find a more useful subject than that, yeah? And I'm not really specializing in anything - just doing the regular classes, y'know. I don't know what I'd even want to specialize in, really." She laughed a bit, before shaking her head with a smile, "maybe something to do with fighting, that used to be fun... though not so much anymore, I guess. I don't really know."

Midnightglow18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:32 pm
Ephebe
Cherry wasn't one to push when someone clearly wasn't comfortable. So she easily accepted the change of subject, besides Cherry didn't want to cause Leo pain, Cherry wasn't one to seek out pain towards anyone without great cause.

She smiled "That's good, I'm not worried about homework and stuff" She pondered what she might be good at, she still wasn't sure. She blushed a little worried she didn't really have much of a talent, what if her healing skills weren't good enough?? "I hope I'm good enough" she said softly

Cherry smiled back then and said "I'm sure you'll find what your good at Leo" she said in a gentle kind tone..

((Sorry for the wait))  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ephebe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:14 pm
"Of course you're good enough!" Leo gave Cherry a hearty clap on the shoulder and a grin, "besides, we're all just scarelings - learning and getting better is what we're here for, no-one's born perfect. Although some might try to say that they are," the mare's lips twitched at her own joke.

"I hope so, yeah. I'm sure it'll come with time, one day some fantastic epiphany will just strike me in class and I'll know what to do," her grin was a bit self-deprecating, but quickly softened into a softer smile. "Are you thinking about becoming a full-fledged Fear healer after school? That'd be pretty neat. Or do you have something else in mind?"

Midnightglow18
no worries, and the same to you ahaha. <33

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:23 pm
Ephebe
Cherry blushed and smiled sweetly "Thank you Leo, your very nice" She listened to Leo and thought on what she said "I'm sure we'll both figure out what's best for us" she said with a nod, then leaned down to pet Toki her cupcake bunny. "I don't know if I will only be a healer when all is said and done, I just know I came here to figure it out, not fade away" she said firmly.  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ephebe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:44 pm
"Sounds like a good plan," seeing what Cherry was doing, Leo squatted down to grab Fruiten so the little cupcake bunny could enjoy its owner's attention in peace.

Midnightglow18
winding down?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:49 pm
Ephebe
((Yes I think so ^_^ ))

Cherry smiled and said "Well I guess I should get Toki back inside for some water, maybe I'll see you later Leo??"  

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ephebe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:04 pm
"For sure, we're bound to run into each other here." Grinning again, she hoisted the frutten up on her hip and gave a wave to her newly made acquaintance. "It was awesome to meet ya, hope you have tons of fun here at Amityville!" And then with a last smile Leo was off, back to her dorm where a pack of fruttens were waiting eagerly for their afternoon snack.

Midnightglow18
Alright, thanks a bunch for the RP, it was fun!! <3333

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas