Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Mentor PRP] Hey (Leo / Hel) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:24 am
"Alright!" Nodding determinedly, Leo quickly brainstormed for other things to put down before remembering what Hel had told her earlier. "Do what you say and say what you mean," she read out loud as she wrote it down as number 3 on her new list. What else? Twirling her pen between her fingers and with a furrow in her brow, the mare thought.

"Oh!" Quickly, DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY and THINK THINGS THROUGH became number 5 and 5½. "Because they're kind of connected," Leo explained as she held the notepad out for Hel to see and capped her pen. "I think that's all I can think of for now, but I'm gonna sit down and have a think about more later on."

Lucyal
ohh and I totally forgot to say, thanks a bunch for making Davyne's pin! : D It's absolutely perfect <333

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:57 pm
Hel swung her feet a bit as she watched Leo fill in some more points, and nodded her head. When the ghoul showed her what she had so far, the reaper winked and flashed her a thumbs up. "Great start!" She cheered. "Ya! It is not something you need to have all filled out anytime soon...whenever something arises that is relevant? Write it down. You could still be adding on numbers well until the end of your existence." The reaper nodded, and then clapped her hands.

"Alright!" She leapt off the wall with ease, landing on her feet and grinned up at the ghoul. "So. I am teaching you a technique that raises your power temporarily during battle...and as far as fighting goes, I have no idea what you are capable of, so we shall change that!" The reaper slid into a bit of battle position, flexing her fingers before she raised her arms.

"Come at me!" She declared. "To get a test of your skill, I want you to strike me in succession three times! Come now!" It seems this wasn't up for debate, and Hel was expecting the ghoul to get right to it.

Quote:

Roll your battle dice!

You must hit Hel 3 times in a row!

You have successfully completed this task once you have hit her three times in a row. Quote me for my next post once this task is done!

Ephebe
YOU'RE MOST WELCOME <3

Lucyal
Crew

Ephebe rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)

Ephebe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:25 pm
Leo's leap off the wall was a bit less elegant, but she did manage to land without falling. A quick stretch and a shake of her legs later, the feeling was beginning to come back to the limbs that'd almost fallen asleep.

"Alright!" The exclamation was confident, but as the older ghoul got into battle position, the mare's nerves began to act up. Oh jack, fighting an alumni - but Hel wouldn't hit her back, right? So it wasn't a real battle, thankfully, because Leo was pretty sure that any battle she had with anyone this far above her in skill would end very, very badly; on her part at least.

"Okay, here I go," taking a deep, stabilizing breath she slid into battle stance, before throwing the worst punch ever at her mentor.

___
HP: 40/40
Damage: none lol Leo  
Ephebe rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:34 pm
"Unholy crap, that was really terrible. Even for someone who hasn't fought in months." Leo frowned down at her fist before shaking her head, giving a sigh and loosening up her shoulders. She'd have to do better than this if she wanted to impress her mentor.

"Gonna give this another go," this time, she went in with a left-handed punch, aiming for Hel's mid-section. Her movements weren't particularly fancy - there were no frills in Leo's fighting style, rather, the mare tried to go for simple, heavy blows.

___
Damage: 7 dmg
First hit  

Ephebe

Ephebe rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)

Ephebe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:40 pm
A high kick later and Leo was beginning to realise that it was a bit hit and miss with her fighting. Had she really gotten this rusty in the time spent at home? Apparently so.
___
Damage: noneeee
Hit chain broken  
Ephebe rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:47 pm
Swinging a punch at Hel, Leo blinked as it sailed by - no, wait, she'd definitely felt some fabric there. A glancing blow - emphasis on 'glancing'.
___
Damage: 1
First hit in chain  

Ephebe

Ephebe rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

Ephebe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:57 pm
Sweeping low, Leo aimed a kick at Hel's legs that actually managed to hit solidly. "Yes!" She couldn't resist the cheer and some happy dance-wiggling after all those fiascoes.
___
Damage: 7
Second hit in chain  
Ephebe rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:05 pm
Focusing on her target, she aimed another punch, this time at Hel's shoulder. It wasn't the greatest punch in the world, but at least it managed to connect. "Alright!" Caught up in her euphoria, Leo quickly forgot all about being in battle stance and happily danced around the older ghoul with a triumphant grin, "jack, for a while there I thought we were gonna be at this all day!"

A last fistpump into the air and she settled down again, watching her mentor attentively for Hel's verdict on her fighting style. "Was that alright? Not particularly impressive or anything, but yeah."

___
Damage: 3 dmg
VICTORYYYYY

Lucyal
task done!!

Ephebe

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:53 pm
Hel was, honestly, not worried about taking too much damage from the ghoul. As she tried and landed hits on her, the reaper adjusted for the impact, and at times moved her arms and hands to catch the blow before letting the ghoul go. She watched her with a keen eye, noting her battle style, and luckily, did not retaliate against the ghoul. The wingless Valkyrie had to let out a laugh at Leo's little victory dance around her, and she dusted off her vest before she straightened.

"If all day is what it took, then it would be done!" She grinned. "Ya! That was fine!" She reached out and lightly pushed the ghoul with a light fist. "Your style does not need to be flashy, and it will be impressive when you are consistently landing powerful hits and earning you victory!" That being said...Hel reached down the front of her shirt, digging for...something...within the depths of her bosom. "I shall call this a day for us, though! I saw what I needed, and I will now work on training session for you to strength your skills for our next meeting! Until then..."

Hel found what she was looking for, and pulled it out. She produced a small red egg that took up her palm, and she held it out to Leo.

"This is for you!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her grin widened. "Being my mentee, I also teach you how to work with your own raven mini-pet companion! Once it hatches and grows, it will be able to retrieve and delivery small items and also carry messages!" She placed the egg into Leo's hand. "You better take good care of it! Or else."

She was still grinning, but there was no mistaking how seriously she took the or else.

Ephebe

I need your mini's SN please!

I'll be sending you a special SE! Once it grows it will be Leo's little companion that delivers things like the owls from Harry Potter. It can be a boy or a girl, and you can name it whatever you want : D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:10 pm
Leo carefully cradled the egg in both hands, eyes slightly wide. "That's awesome!" Looking up from examining the egg to look Hel in the eyes, she solemnly said, "I promise I'll take great care of it. It'll be safe and happy with me, I swear it!" It wasn't an empty promise either; the mare was something of a minipet enthusiast, and all her minipets were pampered to the nines.

"Are there any special instructions? Feeding, hatching?" She'd brought her hands and their precious cargo to her bosom, afraid of accidentally dropping the egg.

As far as Leo was concerned, there wasn't any way this mentor could feasibly get any more fantastic.

Lucyal
My minis sn is Quirm. : D And that is so cool, thank you!!

Ephebe

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:30 pm
Hel was just still grinning, and if Hel was a bird, her feathers would be puffed out in pride right now. "Most excellent!" She flashed the ghoul a thumbs up. "Nah! Not really! It is a hardy bird, ya? Just keep the egg warm until it hatches, and feed it, of course!" She planted her hands on her hips and leaned a bit, grinning. "When it was not down the front of my shirt, I had my beau's mama scareon egg sitting!" She chuckled, happily, and then straightened, thinking for a moment.

"Well, you have my number now, so that is done..." Hel trailed off for a moment, making sure there wasn't anything she was forgetting for this first meeting. "Alright! That shall do us. Mind your words to live by, and take care of the egg! I shall work on your next session of training, and call on me once the egg hatches and is grown! We shall continue then--" She paused, once more, and quickly added. "But if you need anything, do not hesitate to call, ya? I swear it is fine." She grinned, and then saluted. "Off with you!"

Ephebe
Wrap tag from my end!

OOcly, grow the Corvus Courier to it's final stage on the mini's site! It doesn't matter how fast or slow you do this, just that it reaches it's 3rd and final stage. Feel free to include your mini in any RPs you want now!

The next RP with Hel won't happen until the Mini-pet has reached it's final stage though.

Once it has, and I trust you to just link me the image of the grown mini in your post, you're ready for another mentoring RP, start one up and QUOTE ME!

Also make sure to put in the brackets [Mentor PRP]

I will reply as soon as possible : D! Once again, if you grow it in the next few hours and want to start one that quick, that's perfectly fine <3 Or if you want some time between now and the next one, that's perfectly fine too : D I will be ready anytime once the mini-pet is grown, and you can start it with Leo waiting for Hel in the reaper dorm gardens.

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE *A* <3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:59 pm
Leo grinned at the mental image of a scareon egg sitting, and nodded to show that she'd understood the instructions. Her fruttens tended to sleep anywhere so she could probably plop them down on the egg in shifts, to serve as eggwarmers. They were pretty fluffy and not at all hard, so it should be alright.

"I will! And, really, thank you for taking me on as a mentee. I'll definitely make you proud." With a last beam of a smile aimed at Hel (in lieu of a wave, as her hands were quite occupied at the moment), she called out a cheerful 'Bye!' and carefully began to make her way back to the monster dorms, egg cradled in her hands, her new notepad stashed in a pocket and with a new hope that things might actually work out alright for her.

Lucyal
Wrap here as well!

Alright! I think it's going to be a few days at least, because I kind of want to do a drabble rp of Leo's adventures in egg-sitting (and hatching, and so on) first haha. I feel like that egg is going to be watched 24/7.

YES ME TOO thank you so much for this, it's really given me my Leo-muse back! <33333333

Ephebe

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces