Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1 v 1] Butt Kicking Time (Ian & Finn) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:12 pm
Finn couldn't help but roll his eye at Ian, an exasperated motion in an otherwise difficult to read face. "Actually me and Fini are on good terms, and she knows about my...situation." She had to be told, because he'd had to kick her out of his bedroom. For some reason (he'd blame the whiskey) he'd forgotten all about his arrangement with her when he had made his new arrangement with Ripley. Sometimes even the so called King of Hell couldn't keep his contracts straight when busy giving in to temptation. "I was just messing with you. Invite her if you want, s**t for brains. She's practically one of the guys, anyways."

And then, after a hit to the shoulder followed up by a strike to the stomach that nearly left him doubled over, his eye beginning to water from the pain of both blows, "Sucking and ******** abounds. Maybe this could be an interesting party after all." He reached up to wipe away the sweat (and maybe a tear or two) off of his face, hands going back to grip the shaft of his lance tight before he attacked again, feinting left before sweeping out the bladed end of his weapon towards Ian's right side.

HP: 23
Damage: 4
Charge: 3/3

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:35 pm
"Make up your mind, jeez," said Ian with a roll of his eyes back at Finn. "First you tell me that inviting Fini is wrong because you want to bring your hot man friend, then you tell me to invite her because you're good with her. You have more mood swings than a pregnant woman."

He was doing well in this spar, better than he'd done in a long time. Ian was grinning ear to ear even as Finn's lance collided with his side and sent him staggering to his left, wheezing out a breath, a cough escaping his throat. "Dude, we are not having an orgy," he said, choking out laughter. "You can go have fun with your hot man friend and whoever else after the party - though if I invite Quinn, you can't have him, man, he's too pure for you - and Jack would eat you alive if you tried anything with him. Maybe I'll invite Oliver too, he's a good kid."

He attempted a quick slash to Finn's torso, but overshot and only grazed his side.

HP: 27
DMG: 2

seussi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:06 pm
"I didn't say it was wrong. I just implied that you are an inconsiderate b*****d....which is completely true." He pointed out with a large grin. What he could have also pointed out was that his.....hot man friend....wouldn't need an invite from Finn, because he'd already gotten one from Ian.

Could have pointed out, but didn't.

"You were the one that brought up sucking and ********. And you're telling me to make up my mind. Jesus ******** Christ."

Wait, Quinn? Who was Quinn?

"Sounds like just my type." His wolfish grin grew larger, as Finn made a mental note to definitely hit on the next Quinn that he met. As for Jack, Finn snorted. "Jack's a ******** p***y, but not the kind I want to stick my d**k into."

And then there was Oliver. Finn didn't even have a comment for that kid.

Taking the opening as it was presented, when Ian ducked in to slash at him, nicking his side, Finn stepped around him, whipping his lance around in an attempt to slam it against the other mans back.

HP: 21
Damage: 7

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:07 pm
Clearly they had the bestest friendship ever. Ian was grinning ear to ear now, half because he was being mercilessly mocking towards Finn and half because working out and sparring for the first time in months was giving him plenty of endorphins and in turn, raising his spirits.

It was just so normal.

"Dude, no," said Ian firmly, pointing an accusing finger at Finn. "Quinn's my best friend, he's off limits to you and your wiles. Granted, he's been busy lately, so that's probably why you haven't seen him around, but other than Shiloh, he's my best friend. Heaven knows I need some normal people to hang out with if I have you ******** to deal with."

It was said with a affection, however, Ian still smirking at Finn, but the smirk was short lived, since having missed his original target, Ian now faced the consequences of Finn's lance, which came swinging around and smacked him full on in the back. Ian went down like a tree, smashing face first into the ground.

"OW MOTHER FU - "

The rest of his sentence was lost, muffled in a grass and a myriad of other swear words. Ian pushed himself upright, rubbing at his nose, which had started to bleed a little, thanks to the impact of his face against the hard packed ground. He staggered upright, wiping his face, and said thickly, "We still gotta find some friends for Jack. And for Oliver, since both of you insist on picking on the poor kid."

HP: 20
DMG: 1 wow ian wow

seussi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:16 am
"You're only making me more interested in this Quinn fellow, Ian." Finn was feeling just as merciless at the moment, his sharks grin taking on something absolutely predatory. "Do tell me more about him. Please."

There was much to be said for the satisfaction that came from smacking somebody hard enough that they face planted on the ground, though Finn hadn't actually been trying to do so. He had to stifle a sudden laugh, lowering his weapon again as he waited for Ian to get up.

"Excuse you. I don't believe I've ever touched your mother. I bet she would be just delightful, though, if she's anything like you."

Now that Ian was back on his feet, Finn felt no shame in attacking again, this time spinning his lance around to jab at Ian with the barbed end, aiming it towards the middle of his stomach, while considering his next words.

"Both lost causes, I'd say."

HP: 20
Damage: 6

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:01 pm
"He's a good guy," said Ian delicately, "And he doesn't need some Flirty McFlirtster trying to get into his pants. Though come to think of it, I have no idea which way he swings, but that is totally beside the point, which is that I know what that smirk of yours means, Sir Dipshit."

He had been doing so well in this fight, and now he was totally not. Ian's nose wasn't broken, but it still hurt, and Finn was looking disgustingly pleased with himself. "I can't tell if that's a complement or an insult," Ian said with a roll of his eyes, attempting to dodge the lance, but catching it in the stomach again, and he wheezed for a bit, momentarily winded. "But my mother never approved of anything I did, and didn't even know I was bi until halfway through college, so really, I'm a lot more fun than she ever was."

Ian tried to rearrange his footing, adjusting his hold on his sword.

"No one's a lost cause," he said, and then added, after a moment, "I take that back. That shithead who killed Shiloh, he's a lost cause. And maybe my brother."

HP: 14
DMG: 1

seussi
ian pls

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:13 pm
Ignoring everything else Ian had to say about Quinn, Finn only shrugged his shoulders and replied with. "Everyone's a little bit gay. I know I am." And while that might not have been the reassurance that Ian was looking for that Finn would not try to get into Quinn's pants if the opportunity arose, if Ian wanted really wanted one, he was going to be waiting a very, very long time.

"Hrm, too bad. I'll have to adjust my fantasies accordingly." He had jumped back after the initial jab to Ian's stomach, but now lowered his weapon, again reaching up with a free hand to wipe sweat from his brow as he considered what Ian had to say about lost causes.

"Fine, for Oliver's sake, I might agree with you. Kid doesn't have much for a backbone now, but if he hasn't been sent back to a pod yet, then I guess I will concede to some small faith in his ability to grow one in the future. Jack, however...." Finn's voice trailed off, and he lifted his lance again, though failed to make any move to attack.

"You don't know Jack." Not like Finn did, at least.

That final line also might have brought a large smirk to his face and a scoffing laugh. Finn was lame sometimes, but at least he knew he was lame.

HP: 19
Damage: 0

kuroopu
finn plz

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:43 pm
"You're a little bit of a lot of things," said Ian, with a shrewd stare at Finn. "I just see you as someone who likes what he likes and goes after it, regardless of gender. Though I would hope you have some standards," he added jokingly, rolling his eyes in amusement.

He took a moment to breathe, Ian bent over with his hands on his knees and dragging in ragged gulps of air. Sweat had dampened his forehead, and the bandages around his neck felt itchy and uncomfortable, though he wasn't about to remove them anytime soon. Ian straightened back up and gave a small, slight laugh.

"No, I suppose I don't," he said with a sigh. "Though not for lack of trying, the a** is just hard to understand..."

Ian heaved a sigh, giving Finn a pointed look, his voice tinged with exasperation and simultaneous amusement. "And your puns leave a lot to be desired, you idiot, my gosh, what am I going to even do with your sorry a**."

He lunged unexpectedly, thrusting the sword out in a wide arc aimed towards Finn's chest.

HP: 14
DMG: 7

seussi
boys pls

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:02 pm
"Yes, that is very true. Cunning, witty, charming, fashionable, sexy as all ******** hell. Oh, modest too, of course." He grinned, giving a small half shrug of his shoulders at the rest of Ian's statement. "Guilty, though you somehow managed to slip out of my grasp." A narrow eye went with the words, "Perhaps for the best. Standards and all."

It seemed like they were going to take a little bit of a break, which was fine with Finn, who was sweltering in the days heat, despite only wearing a t-shirt and sweat pants. He let some of the tension in his muscles ease up, his grip on his weapon loosening. Despite the heat, and the way his muscles throbbed in pain from the beating he was taking at the end of Ian's blade, he was enjoying this immensely. The back and forth banter, the chance to chat with one of the very first people to acknowledge his existence on the island, along with the dizzying rush of endorphin from the physical exertion. Truth be told, Finn was actually having fun with this.

"He was...different before. When he was with Stormy." His use of her new name came as a surprise to even him, who had, apparently, gotten used to it and accepted the change without even realizing he'd accepted it. "I mean, he was still a jack a** just...different." He left it at that, not wanting to engage in gossip about his best friend. Former best friend? It was so hard to tell where they stood with each other anymore. They still hung out, still jammed together, but it was as Finn had said about him, and simply just different then it used to be.

The lunge was entirely unexpected, taking Finn by surprise as he let out a startled sound and leaned back, attempting to raise his lance to block the incoming attack. Too late, he was struck with the blade, sending him reeling back, stumbling on his heels, only catching himself from falling completely by stabbing his weapon into the ground and holding on for dear life.

Wrenching it free, he swung it around, bringing it down towards Ian's shoulder.

"You had your chance to do anything with my a**, and you squandered the opportunity."

HP: 11
Damage: 2

kuroopu

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:37 pm
"So damn humble," Ian said, with a roll of his eyes. "I'll agree with you on the cunning and witty aspects, kind of agree on the charming and fashionable aspects - you have your moments - as for sexy as all ******** hell...well, you can believe that if it makes you feel better, Finnypie."

He reached out and patted Finn's face consolingly, as though it were a terrible burden to be so unattractive, and then pranced backwards, laughing madly. "And I got out of your grasp because you never really wanted me anyway, and vice versa."

Ian was sweating profusely now, sweat making his shirt stick uncomfortably to his chest. He tugged at it, flapping it a little to try and get some of the air back up to his chest, and lifted a hand to wipe at his forehead again. His nose still felt bruised, but at least it had stopped bleeding.

Sometimes he'd forgotten that Jack and Finn had known each other before coming to Deus, which made sense that Finn knew him much better than Ian did. He frowned slightly at the mention of Stormy, Ian rubbing a hand along the back of his neck; he should check up on her, see how she was doing lately, considering the last time...

"Wait. Jack dated Stormy? Seriously?"

He'd managed to knock Finn backwards, almost pushing him over entirely, but Finn managed to hold on at the last second; and then the lance swung towards him, a grazing blow against Ian's left shoulder, and he winced slightly, a hiss escaping through his teeth.

"Only because I realized what a mistake I was making," said Ian with a grin. "Besides, it worked out better for us both. I'm with Shiloh again, and you have Hot Man Friend to keep you warm at night."

With one last, final lurch forward, Ian slammed the blade against Finn's torso, attempting to drive him back - and then he all but fell forward onto the ground, collapsing onto the grass and breathing heavily, Ian completely winded. He rolled over onto his back and started laughing.

"I'm beat. That was a good fight."

HP: 12
DMG: 7

seussi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers