Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1v1] IDEK (Cee / Finn / Claude) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:11 pm
Claude was staring at the bulletin board, figuring it'd be a good place to get more of a feel for this whacked out place she was stuck on now. Staring at the board seemed deceiving though...Hrm. Oh well. One flyer in particular had caught her attention though, as it was set up by Finn, and while there were a lot of Hunters on this island, what were the odds?

The sun trainee pulled her newly issued cell phone and dialed in the number given so that she could send him a text:

Text to Finn

Hey Short, Dark, and Handsome this the tranny you woke up from the pods. Interested in your sparring request. Going to be at the field soon.

Curiosity piqued, especially since it said something about sparring outside the safety zone, Claude wanted to check it out. She slid her phone back into her pocket.

This seemed like a perfect opportunity to do something to rattle Lex's cage.

Still, being new, she wasn't exactly sure where she should be heading.

"Hey." She called out to a passing hunter. "Where's this...outside the buffer zone for sparring?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:21 pm
In the span of about two minutes, Claude would receive a text back from a man who had been trying to study books on anatomy in the library, but had found himself quite thoroughly (and annoyingly) interrupted.

Lucyal
Text to Claude: Give me five minutes, lady hulk, you caught me in the middle of something.

She could take that however she wanted.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:42 pm
Seussi
Text to Finn:
Wow finished in five minutes?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:44 am
Cee, as usual, was standing around by the training fields just watching all the sexy pieces of meet bash into each other over and over. It had the same appeal as WWE or collegiate wrestling.. or girl's rugby.

Hearing a voice she turned her head, peering over some large sunglasses.

"Huh? I din't know there was fightin outside tha zone." Her eyes naturally slid over the woman to take her in and Cee smiled. "You tryin ta get down and dirty, girl?" Cee laughed.

lucyal

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:25 am
Lucyal
text to Claude:I thought that picturing you naked would speed me up.
text to Claude: Sadly, it's had the opposite effect.
text to Claude: How embarrassing
text to Claude: I guess ladyboys just don't do it for me
text to Claude: I'll get there when I feel like it. If I feel like it.

If she was going to get sassy with him, she could damn well wait.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:01 am
Claude did a once over on the much shorter hunter she was talking to, and then decided that not only was this island a mix of Pirates of the Caribbean, Alien, and Tron, it was also now part Jersey Shore. "Down and bloody apparently." She replied. "To be patched up for someone's....training." She was still asking herself what she signed up for exactly in her pursuit of Lex, but oh well. "You interested? In sparring outside this zone."

The trainee looked at her phone as it went off in a series of texts, and she snorted softly before replying:

Seussi

text to Finn:Or maybe you're just not creative enough. I'm at the training field already. Get here soon or I'm leaving, and you're missing out on willing participants.

She sent that off, and then had a thought, and texted him again.

Quote:

text to Finn: I know this must be a first for you. Having someone willing.

Claude smirked briefly before it disappeared, and then looked back down at Cee. "How long have you been here for?" And survived dressed like that.

iloveyouDIE

Lucyal

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:14 am
"Couple months.." Cee lifted a brow. The other woman was attractive but she hadn't heard enough yet to decide where to rank her in the social standings. Would she be a friend? Enemy? Someone to avoid? "I'll fight if ya want but I'm s**t."

She'd discovered there was a certain sort of relief in self deprecation. Before the island she would have never admitted being bad at something but here, playing lame (and being lame) often just imposed upon others the want to help. Cee always could find uses for helpful people.

"I'm Cee." She offered a finely manicured hand and pushed her glasses up into her hair. Somewhere beneath the layers of makeup, she was probably a cute girl.

She noted the cellphone, "You on twitter yet? I gotta add you."

lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:47 pm
"You're a vet." Claude replied, crossing her arms. "Works for me. Can't guarantee I won't be either. I've never fired off a gun at someone before in the name of practice." Her tone was dry, and she lidded her eyes as she stared down at Cee's hand. Claude didn't take it, and instead just gave her a nod in acknowledgement. "Claude."

She paused, and then stared at Cee flatly.

"...There's twitter here?"

iloveyouDIE

Lucyal

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:08 pm
Cee's brows rose as her hand was refused, her eyes rolling to the side slightly. Ok. She knew where they stood now.

"A gun? How tha ********?!" Cee literally stomped. "I can shoot the s**t outta a gun. They confiscated my piece when I came here. I got stuck with ******** whips.. JESUS I'd kill a b***h fer a gun."

Concetta sighed in weighty exasperation and pulled out her phone. "Yeah we got all kinna s**t." The shorter woman scooted close enough to show Claude her screen. "You got Twitter.. and the network," her fingers danced easily over the phone like she was born to it. "Look we even got like youtube ripoffs.." A video of spar-bloopers popped up and played with the loud background noise of a home-made movie.

lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:20 pm
It was several minutes later before Finn texted the woman back, because at that point there was now no way in hell that he was going to hurry his a** up just for her. She could wait, or she could go back to whatever the ******** she was doing before she bothered him. It wasn't like he was struggling to find candidates for his training, anyways.

Lucyal
Text to Claude: Funny. Your mom has always been willing.

He didn't bother telling her that he would be there in just a few more minutes. He took his time, signing the book he had been just barely starting on out of the library, taking it back to his room, changing into a t-shirt and jeans that he wouldn't mind getting blood on if it came to that, throwing on his jacket, mostly for show since he would likely take it off once on the beach anyways. After that, he gathered up the medical supplies that the infirmary had given him for the spars, making sure everything had been refilled and that it was all ready to go.

Only then did he send her another text.

Quote:
Text to Claude: I'm assuming you've already got a partner for this exercise. Meet me on the beach with whoever you plan on sparring with in 10 minutes.

And then he lit himself a cigarette to enjoy before he left.

both u
just quote me when they get to the beach. Finn will be there, ready and waiting!

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:54 pm
Seussi
Text to Finn: The dead can't say no. Sick ******** class="clear">

Claude chuckled lightly as she sent that one off, and then shrugged at Cee. "Talk to the weapons...I guess." Since the weapons picked the hunters and what not. So they say. "Don't kill me." She glanced down at the phone as Cee showed her what was available, and quirked a brow. Twitter, here? Really? Lame. So lame. "Ah...ha..."

She glanced down back at her phone as it went off again, and then slipped it into her coat pocket. "Alright. Cee. To the beach." Claude didn't bother waiting for a reply, and instead headed that way.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:18 am
Cee was used to people being glued to their phones, both before the island and now. There was something about Claude that annoyed her though. Perhaps she was too used to being noticed or fawned over. Perhaps the woman's deadpan, unamused attitude was what was irking her. Either way, she was about to embark on battling without safety and something in that gave Cee a thrill.

"Aw s**t I ain't bring my bikini haha.." Cee's eyes sunk to her own phone again, backing out of the blooper videos and once more scrolling over twitter while she followed. "There ain't much to do here and lotsa peeps who used ta be gamers er nerds of all kinds so we got lots on the web and not so much otherwise."

The phone was then quickly clicked off and stuffed into her cleavage, her normal spot.

lucyal

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:25 am
A brow rose as Cee brought up her bikini, and Claude wondered if she realized the potential it had to get blood on it. Oh well. "A network for this island?" She asked. "Sounds like a cesspool." The trek to the beach was relatively quick. Claude had long legs thus she moved far and fast.

Upon arrival and glanced behind her to make sure Cee was still there and up for fighting, and then gave Finn a two finger salute.

iloveyouDIE

Seussi
HERE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:24 am
"Whole island's a cesspool." She corrected with a raised finger. If only she'd been nerdy, Cee could have thrown in a quip about it being a hive of scum and villainy. Unfortunately to Cee is was more akin to 'Bad Girls Club'. "Guess you ain't met a lot of people yet." It wasn't a question but a statement.

One of the 'cesspool' was the one they were going to meet, though Cee didn't know it was him yet.

lucyal
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

seussi

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:11 am
Finn hadn't been there long when the two arrived, their foot steps in the sand quiet and barely heard over the sound of ocean waves, though their chatter was more audible, despite being down wind from the cool breeze blowing in from the sea. Finn himself was crouched down in the sand, having unrolled his medical supplies, double checking everything to make sure he had what was needed, before he straightened up, dusting off his legs, shrugging out of his jacket to fold neatly and set to the side before finally turning to greet the two women....

No wait, no, he was wrong. Make that one tranny and one audacity that he had yet to classify.

Despite these thoughts, Finn gave the two what was meant to be a pleasant smile, except that it did not warm the coldness in his eye one single iota.

"Hello, Ladies." He used that term very, very loosely. "How are you on this fine summer day?"

Like he cared. He was just here to watch them bleed and then probably make the bleeding stop.

Maybe.

Lucyal
iloveyouDIE

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out