Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:09 pm
User Image
Journal

I AM BACK AND READY TO RP AGAIN!!!
After a nasty bout of Mono and following kidney/liver issues put on a serious hiatus, I am alive and good to go!
I'd love to pick up some of the plots I had before I got sick, so please let me know you want to as well.

PLEASE quote me when you post. You can also catch me through PMs or my AIM or Skype.

Current RPs

Nila
Glitter Paint (Erden/Nila)
Afternoon Ambush (Kahkushan/Nila)

Stig
A Bard with Iron in His Blood (Bifrost/Stig)
Lab Rat (Dagny/Stig)

AIM: Kaliforneum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:22 pm
User Image

Stigtyr

User Image(0/5 RPs)

Not your typical Stormborn, Stig really isn't one for fighting. He isn't very good at it and unless he finds someone to whip his nerdy-butt into shape, he probably never will be. Holding the sanctity of life in high regard, the current treatment o females and thralls in the pride rubs him the wrong way. His mother is the toughest lion he knows, and the fact that she can't go out viking because of her gender seems impractical.
Never mean to a thrall and his nose always in a scroll, Stigtyr has been called flower-blooded so many times that he's started to take it as a compliment. Though he isn't one to defend his own honour, you'd better watch out if you go after his sister or friends. He can't really hold his own too well, but he'll try to do anything if those he's close to are in trouble.
Despite his meaker personality, Stig is a BIG lion. He's already large for his age and is still growing. He could make a very powerful fighter if he applied himself, but instead Stig is more interested in studying the pride's culture and history.

WANTED: LAWSPEAKER APPRENTICESHIP, thrall friends, lions who share his views, bullies/rivals, someone to give him basic combat training, a father figure, a girlfriend to court

NOT WANTED: Flings, serious injury, death

Path of Law Stigtyr's name means "Path of Law," so I really intend to try for Lawspeaker with him. But that means he needs to apprentice with one of them! Please let me know if your SoA is up or the task. I'm looking for a longer-term plot and a couple RPs with this one, continuing even when he's in the job.

Viking 101 Somebody needs to train him. Seriously. He sucks at fighting. He literally has no idea what he's doing. If this lion would like to double as a father-figure to him, I'd very much enjoy that. 83

All the Thralls Stigtyr likes meeting thralls. He thinks they're interesting and nice. I'd love for him to make some friends with thralls, maybe some who don't trust him at first b/c they expect him to mean. I'd also love for Stig to somehow gain position of a thrall, whether given as a gift to him or some other way. He wouldn't know what to do with him/her, but you can bet they'd become friends.

Pretty Lady Stig needs a girlfriend he can start courting. Or someone who can court him. I'd love for a gal that could totally beat him up. Or maybe a thrall he'd fall in love with and claim to freeborn status once they start a family. Just one gal though. He's not the flinging/saltwife type.

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:24 pm
User Image

No cubbins right now!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:25 pm
User Image

Nila

User Image(0/5 RPs)

Nila is a hyper, bubbly, airhead who has a short attention span and a serious addiction to shiny things. Living for the adrenaline rush, Nila makes her living as an adventurer and a treasure seeker. She never stays in one place for too long before heading out again, but there are locations she frequents in between her journeys. Very friendly and outgoing, no one is a stranger to this cheetah. She can quickly annoy those who prefer peace and quiet, but Nila never means any harms. Heck, if she has and jewelry on her you can expect to walk away with a gift or two. The only thing loves more than the sparkle of a gem is the sparkle of happiness in someone else's eyes. You might think it would hurt or treasure-hunting business, but she's not in it for the monetary rewards. She's just in it for the fun.

WANTED: Flings, Adventuring buddies, someone to take advantage of her and steal her loot, take commission from SoA looking for jewels, anything

NOT WANTED: A mate, death, maiming, pride offers

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:28 pm
User Image

No guys right now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:29 pm
An extra, just in case  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten