Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Disloyal Dog. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:34 pm
It was like a bad dream, the whole damn day. A bad dream he had managed to inflict on himself. Jack maybe he was sleeping. Titus moved his hand so that he could pinch his arm. Nope, the pain was there, real and not fabricated just like this day. s**t.

"You!" He whirled toward Riyo as she asked her question. "You just took advantage of me all day like a cheap hooker!" Did he just compare himself to a cheap hooker? But if anything that probably answered Riyo's question. Even if he didn't remember it all clearly the details were still there in his mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:58 pm
Riyo pulled away from the faucet when the tingles in her mouth were tolerable, and at his laughable comment, which she did indeed laugh at, she looked at him with a wicked grin. "Oh? Took advantage of you, did I?" Her arms folded in front of her. "You were willing to do anything for me. Considering you are both in one piece with all your limbs in tact, all your hair atop your head, and those horns not sawed off and sold to some black market, your room not completely ransacked, your image not defaced to the entire student body, I'd consider yourself extremely lucky." For once. "It took me ten seconds to think of the worst possible things I could do to you, and I didn't."  

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:13 pm
"Eh.." Titus faltered a little when Riyo mentioned all the possible things that could have happened but didn't. Which really only made him wonder how long it would have taken for them to have happened if this continued. He reached up almost tentative to touch his horns to reassure himself that they were still there.

Then he thought about it a little more. "So how come, Blondie? Why didn't you do all of that and more?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:29 pm
The answer was fairly simple. "Because I don't hate you." She said, her face softening. "Like I already said. And, I don't really want you to hate me either." Sure, it was funny when he got mad, but the idea of excommunication wasn't.

"Oh, could've wrecked your car too." That one just popped into her head.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:40 pm
Despite the calm collected face Titus displayed as Riyo mentioned she could have destroyed his car, his mind was in turmoil. Not his precious baby, Clara! He would have gone ape s**t. There was no doubt about it.

As it was now he could possibly lead this back into his favor but it was going to be difficult. She had basically had him by the short hairs all day and he had apparently allowed her to do it. Titus had been riled a time or two, been upset, and angry, but he was still rather confused on how to feel about what he had done today and how he had acted.

"Oh, don't hate me? Well I guess that was evident from the kiss just now. You got a little grabby. Must have really been eager for it."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:55 pm
R... R-really?! That's where he was going to go after all of that!

Riyo's cool was suddenly on the brink of shattering, her expression flabbergasted. "A-and you didn't?! Shut up!" He really knew just where to poke. "You were all up on this too!" She awkwardly gestured to herself. "I just... Wanted you back to normal is all!"

Totes Riyo. Totes.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:03 pm
"Hey, I had weird voodoo mind tricks going on what is your excuse?" He was glad to know that he could shatter her sense of calm. Titus hated being the only one feeling flustered and vulnerable. It was not a good place to be in.

"And back to normal you got. Congrats, Princess." They were back to a nickname basis, that was always a good sign. "Maybe if you ask nicely I'll let you have another go at these lips."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:16 pm
Exactly, why had she wanted him back to normal again?

"M-my excuse?" Her brain rattled at 60 miles per hour trying to come up with one, becoming all the more flustered when she realized... There wasn't one.

"I... Don't... have one." The feline mumbled, admitting it more to herself than to him. "I uh... I need to go." It was time to make a hasty retreat, her feet decided, as they rushed her to the door almost without her realizing it.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:05 pm
"Raincheck then." Titus teased managing to gain a little bit of his composure back. Destroying someone else's was such a confidence booster.

At least until he remember that Riyo had a considerable about of dirt on him from today and moved hastily toward the door.
User Image
"Oh uh. Before you go. This whole event...it didn't happen." He just wanted to wipe it from his mind as best he could.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:53 pm
Y-yeah. A raincheck. Wait, no. A raincheck meant it would happen again someday. Nope! No more! Second time was fine, but not again. Nu uh!

Riyo had been trying to comb through her thoughts as she stormed to the door only to be stopped momentarily by the nightmare demon.

Oh. OH. Her turn to razz him. "Hm.. Did it not? I guess you'll have to check in and make sure I'm not telling people about the shiny new motorcycle Titus just bought me out of the blue." That brought her smile back.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:23 pm
That smile left Titus' face pretty quick to be replaced with a sneer. "If you want to keep that bike in one piece you should keep your mouth shut." And yet there was no remark about taking the bike back or fussing about the money she had made him spend.

"I think you're threat is just a clever way to make me come see you again." The smile tried to return but it was faint. "Miss me that much?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:33 pm
What? No 'I can't believe you made me do that' or 'you're not keeping it'? No fight whatsoever? Surprise surprise.

At his comment, Riyo tried to look surprised. "You saw through my clever ploy?" She joked, a feeling of warmth filling her as she noticed his small smile. "Well now you have an excuse to visit."

She turned and reached for the handle as he asked about missing him. "You know, I lied to you earlier." The feline started, cracking the door. "When I said I didn't even think about you when you were gone... I did." She shot him a short glance over her shoulder. "Welcome back."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:44 pm
Titus opened his mouth to speak, ready for his brain to supply him with a clever retort but there was none to be had. In fact, he was semi speechless as Riyo left, offering him a small glance over her shoulder and a welcome back.

The door shut after her and he continued to stare at the wooden closure for some time before he finally rubbed at the back of his head. This normally wasn't how these meetings ended. Usually there was a lot of yelling or even tears.

What was he doing with his life?

He could feel something crawling over his foot and looked down to find both his foxfires staring up at him. "What?" He swooped down to pick them up, one in each hand. They wiggled happily licking at his gloved fingers. "I think I've gone soft in the head." He grumbled, moving away from the door so that he could feed his foxfires.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff