Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Disloyal Dog. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:28 am
Oh yeah, greugle. She had grown up researching through books so often times she forgot it's existence. "You do that. I'm going to pet the hell out of these little shits."

Riyo leaned over and patted her legs to get the foxfire's attention. She wasn't fond of the smell they left on her hands, and neither were her cats, but she couldn't resist. "Hah, fascinating." She said halfheartedly. Might as well say it represents how stupid dogs are too. "I'm assuming your uncle went on a trip to a tropical island."

The feline only glanced at the screen, instead relying on him to read it for her. Ugh, rhymes.

Then a chill shot through her like a bullet.

"S-surely that doesn't end as clichely as it sounds like it will. Is it piss? The word is piss, right? Or maybe diss? Hiss?" She finally peered over to the screen, her face becoming rather pale. "Of course that's what it says."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:46 am
The foxfires were delighted the moment Riyo patted her leg to get their attention. In an instant her feet were covered with tiny paws as Pipsqueak and Squirt stepped over each other trying to get the first or maybe all of the pets.

Titus, however, was facing quite a conundrum. He read over the rhyme again and again making sure it wasn't just his eyes playing tricks on him. There was a deep focus on his face as he leaned forward his chin resting in his gloved hand so that his fingers could slightly cover the dismay on his face. No matter how many times he read it, it still said the same thing. Apparently there wasn't enough confidence in his new look out on life to cover first base and so he sat back, flustered and slightly red faced.

"M-maybe there is something else." But he was already at the end of the article. He could probably search it again but he doubted he was going to come up with much more on this backwater village on some remote island in the middle of ******** no where. Thanks Uncle Morpheus. He would just have to adjust to this new way of life. It wasn't so bad really, or at least he thought that right now. But Titus did feel there something...missing about himself that he couldn't put his finger on.

"Who thought a kiss to break a spell was a good idea?" It was used so often just why?  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:03 pm
As Titus went through his crisis, Riyo plucked the foxfires off the floor and sat them in her lap. He seemed very... Apprehensive about the idea. Not that she wasn't, of course! She just... hadn't expected so much resistance to the idea on his end.

The ghoul thought quietly as she scratched the fluffballs behind the ears. "We can always find someone else, if you're so opposed to the idea." She kept her own feelings on the situation muted. "I know I'm not much." She said it with no hurt or spite. Riyo figured that they'd already gone through this song and dance, and that was the whole reason he was so opposed. N-not that she wasn't!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:19 pm
What. Wait. No. That was not why he was apprehensive. "No no, it's just I...eh.." Oh this almost seemed painful as he floundered for what he wanted to say. The embarrassment was prime on his face and his eye contact was anywhere in the room but at Riyo.

"Really, I don't mind the thought." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I didn't think you would want to. With me I mean. Since the last time." He trailed off a bit, a little more than apprehensive to bring up what had happened the last time. The events were a little foggy because of punch and forced emotions but he seemed to recall forcing a kiss on the cat demon. What a time to regret being a d**k.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:43 pm
Riyo kept her eyes on the dogs, sighing briefly. "Well." She started, her lips twisting in thought. "If you hadn't, I guess no one would've." If this had been the cat ghoul six months ago she still would've been livid about it, but mellowing out was high on her priorities, and really, It was just a... A kiss... Not a real big deal... Nah, not at all.

Not a big deal at all.

"I-I don't know... I guess... I guess that could be your reward for, you know, taking me out for the day." She glanced to the side, obviously embarrassed and unsure of herself. Wow Riyo, a kiss for a ******** motorcycle. You are a cheap penny pinching miserly b***h.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:53 pm
He didn't seem sure but Riyo appeared to have let it go. It was surprising really though her expression had him curious. As well as the statement involving his reward.

"My....reward?" He really hadn't expected anything from her for taking her out for the day. Titus had done it because he had wanted to. Or at least that's how he felt now, though something told him deep down he wouldn't feel too terribly different otherwise.

"Only, if you're sure."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:26 am
"I want to do something nice for you, though this isn't entirely what I had in mind." She had been thinking more along the lines of maybe washing his car or cleaning his room or a backrub? She heard that was something friends sometimes did for eachother, though the ghoul didn't know how good she'd be at it... She could see herself accidentally breaking his spine, with her luck.

But that wasn't the point now. "Haha, no. I'm not sure, so I'd appreciate if we did this before I change my mind." Riyo was doing her best not to think about it too hard, because she could feel nosebleed city just around the bend. Last time had been so sudden and spontaneous, she hadn't had time to process what was going on until it was over. Maybe that was the trick to getting over her fears?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:39 pm
Titus took a deep breath trying to steal his nerves. How had this been so easy the first time? Oh right...he had been an a*****e and really at the prime of being a douchebag. Would being a jerk have really worked in his favor this time around? Probably not. "Okay."

Scarentines awkwardly flashed in his mind. His memory recalling his aggressive display of unwanted affection. And of all things it had been his first kiss too. But more than that he had upset the ghoul in front of him (and Deacon) just for kicks. It was so weird to think about as he looked back on it. How had he ever felt that way? He still couldn't give two shits that he upset Deacon, that much still sat as okay in his mind somehow.

The feline was still apprehensive about the whole ordeal but still willing to go through with it. Titus wasn't sure if that was a testament to how highly she thought of him or if it was just a terrible decision on her part. Either way he could tell she wanted to get it over with quickly so he nodded, leaning in, his hand reaching to take hold of her chin and guide her to face him.

"I am sorry, Riyo." He didn't exactly say what he was sorry for. Maybe it was for before or maybe it was to say sorry for what was about to happen. Either way it was still hard to say and it would be very likely Riyo would never hear those strange foreign words leave his lips again.

When he could finally see her face he dipped his head and pressed his lips to her own. His movements were gentle but there was still something eager about the kiss as it lingered for a moment.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:26 pm
It took all of Riyo's strength not to run away as she felt his gloved hand lead her to him. Her own thoughts briefly dwelled on the same experience, and how cheated she had felt for a long time after. As her eyes met his, one thing was evident: she was afraid. The demoness couldn't even begin to hide it. Her hands balled into tight fists in her lap in an effort to control her trembling. It was shameful, and she knew it was wrong to be so terrified of something so simple.

It was only a kiss. If she kept over-complicating these things, she'd only succeed in making herself miserable. That was what she had told herself in an effort to separate feeling from the situation, but the apology she had never heard nor expected to hear shattered any semblance of grounding. Riyo's eyes widened as their lips met, then slowly closed. The mute button on her mind was swiftly tapped, and suddenly there was nothing but the moment.

Her hands unclenched, raising to grasp at his jacket, not in an effort to push him away, but to pull him closer. More. She wanted more. Wanted this alien feeling of warmth to last.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:30 am
He could see that she was scared out of her mind, terror written in her expression, so he knew he had to be quick. It was the last thing he saw though as he had closed his eyes.

The kiss was somewhat familiar. He recalled her lips being warm and soft but what had changed was her reaction. Before he remembered being slapped stupid so she had been far from inviting at the time, and for good reason, but this time it was different. This time she had grabbed his jacket and was pulling him closer. What more could he do but comply to her silent request.

He leaned in a bit more, his hand slipping from her jaw to gently hold the back of her head as he deepened the kiss. This was a bit more than he expected and it was nice. He could feel a warm heat bubbling in his chest as his heart rate began to pick up. The nightmare demon didn't want this to end either.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:16 am
Every little movement was like a warm jolt of electricity that made her body feel lighter. Riyo couldn't recall a time she had experienced such a feeling before. It was new, and it was beautiful. She could feel her ribcage pounding as its long-time prisoner beat against the bars, stirred to life by the heat between the two of them.

It felt so good when he hadn't denied her, when things didn't abruptly end in some angry fury, which had been all she'd known up until now. She felt like, for once, it wasn't just her in that moment. They shared it.

She relished in the feel of his heart beating beneath her hands, and the spicy taste which... Was becoming a little more overwhelming by the minute.

Oh s**t that's right he ate a whole bowl of ******** wasabi earlier.

The cat demon pulled away with a small gasp, her eyes a little watery as they shot open. Holy s**t her mouth was on fire!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:31 am
Titus had been enjoying the kiss quite a bit until Riyo suddenly pulled away with a gasp. He looked to her unsure what had happened but the longer he stared at her something started to change. It was like his vision had suddenly cleared and the buffer on his brain had been released.

The situation slowly settled on him and when it did Titus' eyes grew wider and his face considerably redder. He jerked his hand back from it location behind her head looking lost and incredibly vulnerable at the moment.

"What the-" What the hell had come over him? Come to think of it....what the hell had been wrong with him all day? His mind was a buzz with memories and things he couldn't explain, his gaze distant and very confused.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:38 am
This is why you can't have nice things, Riyo. The ghoul tried to fan her mouth, desperate for a glass of water, when he suddenly pulled back.

Oh. Right. That whole thing had been to turn him back into prince douchebag the third. "Y-you could use some mouthwash." She mumbled quietly, her own hands pulling away from him. It was pretty comical to see him blush, though. Not that she could say much with her own cheeks looking particularly rosy.

"Sooo... How do you feel?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:00 pm
The mumble of her words barely caught Titus' attention, his back straightening considerably since he had still been hunched over slightly toward her. His mouth began to work but there were no words coming out. The shock of the whole thing had managed to shut him up.

And then came the question and the flood gates let loose. "How do I feel!? I feel like I've been out of my Jack Damn mind all day how the ******** do you think I feel?" Titus stood looking down at himself as if to make sure that he was still in the right body. Standing also brought his attention to the jingling around his neck and his hand reached up and all but ripped the collar away from his throat.

What.

The.

Hell.

"I've been turned into a Jacking pet?" He clinched his fist around the collar before he threw it on the ground yelling out of frustration. Reacting to this situation in a calm manner was beyond him.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:24 pm
"Back to normal, then." Riyo appeared unphased by his temper tantrum, after having a full day to prepare for it. Hard to not see it coming.

She watched him throw the collar on the ground in a fury and smiled. "Temporarily." the feline stood, trotting over to the kitchen sink to take a drink from the faucet. She figured he wouldn't have cups so there was no point in asking. "Do you not remember anything?"

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff