Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Disloyal Dog. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:46 pm
If she would be fine Titus would have to believe it. They were already back now and Riyo was already heading back to her room. He followed just as he had been doing all day and stopped just behind her as she reached her door.

"Something....you can do for me?" Titus' mind raced and at the same time he came up with nothing. He could think of a few things but none that he would ever ask for. Not really. "N..no." He smiled. "Just spending the day with you was enough."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:26 am
"No?" Riyo frowned. "Seems like you hesitated." She poked him in the ribs. "C'mon. The worst I can say is no." Well, no that wasn't the worst that she could say, but under these circumstances it would be what she would limit herself to.  

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:37 am
No was the worst she could say, huh? It was possibly true to some degree but it wasn't the worst thing she could do. Titus could almost feel the phantom sting on his cheek from where he had been slapped. The mark was gone and there really wasn't any pain but that had been a light hit. The follow through could be quite worse.

Better to think of something safe. "I'm really not sure what to ask for." Titus admitted. "I was just going to head back to my room and figure out...why I'm like this." Since Riyo didn't seem to completely approve of his current state. Maybe he was just too boring this way.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:21 pm
"Oh, well..." Riyo hurried to open her dorm and toss her sushi in the fridge before rushing back out. "Why don't I help you? I'm sure between the both of us we can figure something out." Because Titus trying to figure it out by himself was probably like leaving a brick to do a math problem. It just wasn't going to happen.  

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:59 pm
Waiting outside Riyo's dorm he watched the cat demon store her sushi before joining him again in the hall. "I uh.." He didn't want to bother her with his own problems but at the same time didn't want to decline her help.

"Only if you want to." There was an awkward moment before he turned and headed toward his dorm and opened the door. The inside was about the same as it always was. Plain with very little furniture, no bed, and very clean. The only thing out of place was the box sitting on the floor by the couch with a few random trinkets inside and a couple sitting on the floor.

As soon as Titus came through the door there was a scamper of tiny feet and two impossibly tiny pygmy foxfires came bounding out from under the couch, both looking like tiny dust bunnies. "Squirt. Pipsqueak. Stay down." And they seemed to acknowledge his command for the most part, circling around his feet instead.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:09 pm
"Sure, what the hell else am I gonna do with my night?" The answer? Nothing particularly productive. Riyo quietly followed the boil into his room, unsurprised that not much had changed about the room besides that little box. How 'bout th-OH GOD TITUS HAD LITTLE PUPPY DOGS.

Riyo squished her face together as she beheld the tiny balls of fluff that circled around the tall, lanky nightmare demon. The contrast was almost too much. And, while the records show that the feline was no dog person, it wasn't hard to melt her heart with something so precious. "Lookit how tiny they are! You could crush them in the palm of your hand!" She hadn't really meant that to sound so gruesome. "I would've never pegged you for someone with enough patience to own pets, or someone that can keep another creature alive, for that matter."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:17 pm
"I took care of BB for a while." His Uncle had left his foxfire Bellboy in Titus' care for nearly two weeks. "This...was my reward." Titus bent down and scooped up the tiny pups, one in each hand. They really could be easily crushed in the palm of his hand.

"It was a lot to get used to but they behave themselves well enough." And the food he bought for them was the only food in his dorm. Under normal circumstances it would have been hard for him to remember to feed them but they were quick to remind him of meal times every day. They liked to eat.

"I can put them up so they don't bother you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:24 pm
"Well, yeah." Riyo had forgotten about that. It was good to know he did at least have some company in this place. "Oh, no. You don't have to. I don't mind." and seeing him hold them somehow multiplied the heartmelting factor. Awwwwwww.

Oh, now was no time to get distracted though! They were on the hunt. The cat demon shook her head to snap out of it and began to look around, her eyes setting on the one thing that looked out of place.

The first thing she picked up, of course, was the shirt.

She held it up to examine it.

"It's not a party until my tits... Oh."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:29 pm
In that case Titus placed the tiny foxfires back on the floor and they immediately began to scamper around, bounding toward Riyo as fast as their dinky legs could take them.

Titus, however, noticed Riyo picking up the shirt from earlier and coughed nervously into his hand. He had forgotten about it. "That's uh....my Uncle's sense of humor." Hopefully there was nothing worse in the box. He hadn't made it through everything. "I would approach the box with caution."

He moved toward the couch and had a seat, peering into the box and some of the other contents. It was possible it was something in here, though he was pretty certain the shirt was not the cause.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:43 pm
Riyo could not conceal her embarrassment at almost reading that out loud. It was written all over her face. Much like he had done, Riyo crumpled the shirt and tossed it to the side. "Ahah... Your uncle seems like a real fun guy." A real fun guy. Yeah..

The ghoul plopped down on the couch next to him with a nervous glance at the box. "I guess we can rule the shirt out since I'm not possessed of any urge to serve your every whim." Thank Jack for that. "Maybe... It would be be better if you went through the box. I'm not really down for getting hexed today. Maybe tomorrow." But probably not.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:51 pm
"Alright." Titus took a deep breath, steeling himself for whatever he was about to find, and reached in for the first item.

It was half of a coconut....two of them actually....attached with strings. "What is this?" He grabbed the coconuts in each hand looking them over. Maybe you clapped them together? Titus tried to find a note but instead there was a picture. A picture of a lovely young ghoul with a large rack wearing... "Oh...." He quickly dropped the coconuts unceremoniously to the floor, his cheeks slightly pink. "I'm pretty sure it wasn't that..."

Fumbling to find something else Titus saw the onyx dog statue he had in his hands earlier. "This seems a little safer but...its just a statue."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:56 pm
Riyo had known what those two coconuts were long before Titus figured it out, their cheeks eventually matching in color. "W-wow. Yeah, I really hope that wasn't it." Because that would mean Titus had some hobbies the cat ghoul never wanted to know about.

As the dog statue was retrieved, she tilted her head. "A little out of place with the other items, though." One of these things, is unlike the other thing. One of these things just doesn't belooong~

"Is there anything written on it? Or a picture of some big-breasted bimbo holding it?" Seemed to be the theme here.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:03 pm
"It's not always weird stuff its just..." Titus didn't know how to describe his Uncle's humor. Mostly because he didn't find him that funny but his Uncle thought himself to be hilarious. "It's like playing the lottery sometimes I guess."

Titus turned the dog statue upside down remembering something about words. "There is a passage on the bottom. It's a little weird though. It's not in a language I recognize." He tilted the statue toward Riyo so that she could see the words as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:11 pm
"The lottery, huh? I'd hate to see what the jackpot looks like." No really. With any luck, she'd never see it.

The demoness glanced at the statue as he showed off the engraved words. "How strange." Her eyes squinted. "This is definitely a possibility. Maybe there's some clue to it's purpose or a cure?" If this was indeed the item in question. She poked at the statue, examining it cautiously.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:01 am
"I don't know if I've found the jackpot yet..." He was still waiting but at least not everything was of an interesting nature like the shirt and coconut bra. Honestly most of it was useless trinkets.

"I dunno, maybe we can gruegle it." Setting the statue on the couch beside him Titus grabbed his laptop from a stand next to the couch. Popping it open he brought up the search engine and fumbled with what to type and finally went with black dog statue. It initially brought up a lot of stuff that looked nothing like what he had but he kept scrolling until he found something of a similar nature.

"This is similar though it says this statue is nearly four feet high." He looked at the trinket on the couch next to him. It was definitely not four feet high. "It says it was made to represent the loyalty and everlasting bond of the canine." Titus continued to scroll skim reading the article for anything important but mostly it was about the area it was in and when it was made. "Made from the rock at the base of a volcano several smaller versions were made from the same rock and placed around shops and homes as a sign of the bond of community." Okay now it was getting similar but what he really wanted to know was what it did and how to fix it.

"Look there is the same inscription." Titus pointed to the screen. "It was placed there by a witch. There's also another quote from the bigger statue.

Through the day you have done your best
served the master and all the rest
Rest now lad and gentle miss
let the work be over with a -
"

Titus cut himself off staring at the last word. Was this a joke? It had to be a joke right? Plus it was the shittiest rhyme he had ever seen.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff