Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Disloyal Dog. (Titus/Riyo) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:35 pm
Riyo may or may not have been slowly reverting to her shut-in tendencies as of late, not particularly because of the old convoluted reasons, but it felt more and more like her friends had been too busy. Understandable, for she herself had lived plenty of those days, and it wasn't like she didn't have a hoard of cats to keep her company.

Though, all the reasoning in the world couldn't completely drown out the small twinges of loneliness from time to time.

It was a passing thought as she hauled bags of groceries up the dorm room stairs in the new little skirt she'd started getting used to. There weren't that many really, it was just cumbersome hauling them through hallways and trying not to bump into other students. "Excuse me." She mumbled in passing to someone else as she reached the top of the stairs and, finally, her door.

"Key... Where'd I put that key..." She mumbled, sifting through her purse awkwardly while hanging onto the groceries. She could just sit them down, but where was the challenge in that?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:16 pm
Despite being labeled as a shut in by Hel, Titus didn't quite fit the bill. True he hadn't been at school 'socializing' but he had been spending a lot of his time at his Uncle's place keeping watch over his property and taking care of his foxfire BB while he was gone.

Upon his Uncle's return Titus had been showered in gratitude and hoards upon hoards of trinkets and souvenirs or in other words lots and lots of junk. It was such a mess of things it was obvious his Uncle had no rhyme or reason for picking things out. Likely he just grabbed the closest or oddest thing he could find as a gift.

None the less, being ready to be back at his own place Titus took the large box of so called gifts and made his way back to his dorm. He really didn't feel like sorting through them all but likely they would sit around for an eternity if he didn't.

"Please let there not be something promiscuous in here." Titus hesitantly reached for an article of clothing hoping it would be innocent enough. He unfolded it to find a small note on where his Uncle had gotten it and the t-shirt itself said 'It's not a party until my Tits come out.' Titus let out a sigh. He couldn't decide if it was the continued joke on his name or if his Uncle really thought he would like it. Either way he balled up the shirt and threw it aside. That was going to be the trash pile.

"Alright what's next.." Titus was leery to just grab but something on top looked like it might be okay. It was a small dog statue made out of what looked like black stone. Lifting it from the box Titus turned it in his hand to give it a once over. He didn't really collect things like this but at least it wasn't a t-shirt with some random crap on it.

"Hold on what's this..." There was an inscription in tiny print on the bottom. It was almost impossible to make out but Titus squinted hard mumbling the words as he made them out. They didn't make sense in the slightest but he shrugged and moved to set it aside to keep it. As he placed it on the floor an odd sensation washed over him. He felt heated and out of breath, suddenly woozy and sick all at once. Placing a hand to his head he tried to collect himself but he just didn't feel right. Maybe if he got some fresh air.

Pushing his way from the box on the floor Titus stood and made his way out of his dorm in a slow lumbering pace. He didn't pay too much attention to where he was going or who he was around which accounted for him running into someone. He was just about to smart off but as he turned and caught sight of Riyo the sick feeling suddenly left him. As he saw her there in the hall struggling to haul her groceries to her room there was a sudden want to be by her side. No, not a want. It wasn't so simple as that. It was a need. A deep seeded need to stand by this dark goddess that stood before him.

In a swift motion Titus back tracked to where Riyo was and reached down to take the groceries from her arms while she struggled to find her key. "Let me take those for you."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:28 pm
Riyo had fully realized she was sharing the hallway with someone else, but usually it was a passing breeze and they were gone.

Voices rarely followed.

The ghoul flinched as she felt the bags move, head snapping to look at the possible assailant. Her leg lifted, ready for the kick, but as her mind processed the image, she was... Dumbstruck, to put it lightly.

Riyo's eyes widened, leg returning to the solid ground as something obviously didn't add up. 1. It was Titus. She really couldn't remember the last time she'd seen him, and 2. Excuse me? what the ******** did he just say?

She was suspicious.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You may have been gone for awhile, but that's not enough time for me to grow senile." She tried to yank the bags back. "I just spent my last seeds on these groceries. You're not going to chuck them down the stairs for fun or some bullshit like that."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:48 pm
Titus was standing at the ready to receive whatever physical affliction Riyo was ready to dish out. He would treasure the pain as long as it lasted but the blow never happened. Instead Riyo had an odd expression on her face and all Titus could manage to do was smile in return. An actual smile. Something the likes of no one had ever seen.

His facial expression changed, however, as Riyo tried to snatch her groceries back. Looking a little hurt Titus did what he could to lift the groceries out of Riyo's reach which considering his height wouldn't be that hard. "I only want to help." He tried to explain. "I was gone a long time and as I look back and think about all the time I missed with you I am filled with regret. Please let me make up for it now."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:21 am
A cold feeling of dread crept up her spine as she saw Titus smile. It was as if she was about to meet a harbinger of oblivion that would wipe out the face of Halloween. Titus wasn't warm. He couldn't smile like that!

The feline shook her head in a desperate attempt to shake it off when her groceries were suddenly out of reach. "H-hey!" It had been a looong time since Riyo had been too short for something. It wasn't a good thing, because she wasn't entirely sure what to do besides make grabby hands and the bags and fruitlessly jump up to try and reach them.

She stopped, however, when he started spewing nonsense. Her brow furrowed as she stared in disbelief. Quite the precarious position she found herself in. So close to home, yet unable to retreat and hide. This was obviously some sick, twisted prank Titus had thought up on a whim, and she wasn't about to play into his hand."You're not funny, you son of a b***h!" Her voice echoed through the hall as her volume raised. "You don't regret anything, and you know what? I didn't even think about you while you were gone!" The ghoul threw her purse down and aimed a very angry fist at his stomach.

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:44 am
Titus smiled again as Riyo began to jump for her groceries. She was rather cute like that but it would do no good if he only made her work harder. He was supposed to be here to help. He began to lower the groceries as she called him names, doubting his true intentions. On top of that she hadn't even thought of him while he was gone.

Stab to the heart.

"It is alright if you didn't think of me. I am only your loya-" The punch came swift and hard and if the groceries weren't in reach before they certainly were now as Titus leaned forward. He did what he could to keep from dropping everything but the wind had been knocked out of him and the pain spread through his midsection like a fire. "Thank you. I am certain I deserved that." He was struggling to speak as he gathered his breath. "If you so wish you can hit me again."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:47 pm
Watching him double over made her feel a little bit better. Hurting Titus was a heartwarming experience, after all. Moreover, now was the perfect opportunity to escape. Riyo braced herself for the retaliation she expected, cautiously snatching her purse back up off the floor and rushing for her skeleton key. Ah! There it is! Now-

Now... Wait... Why wasn't he yelling at her?

The feline's ears folded against her head, taking a small moment to unlock her door. "I don't need your permission to hit you again." She mumbled, looking him over. "This is the part where you drop your charade and call me names or hit me back or something." Because she hadn't just hit him. She'd hit him hard. Surely he would've let the c-word slip at that one. Surely.

"Hm." She tapped her chin. Maybe he had a higher pain tolerance than he used to. Wouldn't surprise her, his body was like some sort of fist magnet. It just felt right to punch him.

Ah well. "You know what? I don't have time to play your games. I've gotta get this milk in the fridge." Daintily she snatched the bags back from him and leaned into the unlocked door to open it. "And it's no fun when you don't make noises. So why don't you beat up yourself or something?" It was an off-handed comment. She hadn't really meant anything by it besides brushing him off.

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:03 pm
"Ah, I would never do something like that!" Titus protested. Hurting Riyo mentally of physically was the furthest thing from his mind. True his past self didn't really match up with this current thought but he had changed. Turned over a new leaf as they say.

He released the bags as she snatched for them. At least now she wasn't going to struggle with the door since it was unlocked. "Beat....myself up?" It would certainly be an inconvenience to Riyo if she did it herself plus there was always the chance she could hurt herself doing it. "I understand!" There was an odd determination in Titus' eyes just then. "I will do my best!"

And with that the demon whirled around to face the wall on the opposite side of the hall. Without much thought put into it he charged and slammed his head into the stone surface. He recoiled back a bit with a hiss but for the most part there was only a small bump on his head and a much larger dent in the wall. That was obviously not going to work. And Riyo said it would only be fun if he made noise.

"Oh! I know!" And like the village idiot with a great idea he ran from the staircase....

and threw himself down it. If Riyo was hoping for noise her wish was granted as he yelped with each step that he hit until he was finally a pathetic mass of tangled limbs at the bottom of the stairs groaning in pain. Hopefully he had done well.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:15 pm
"My a**." She scoffed in passing as she entered her room and shut the door, marching into the kitchen with a long, drawn out sigh as she prepared to sort her groceries. She had, fortunately or unfortunately, missed the look of determination on his face as he went about hurting himself.

The loud 'thud' on the wall was enough to catch her attention, however.

"What was..." After throwing the milk in the fridge, she ran back out just in time to see Titus's body ragdoll down the stairs.

Holy s**t.

User Image

It was a trainwreck and she couldn't force herself to look away. Yes, there was a part of her that felt fairly satisfied at seeing and hearing his pain, but the rest was just ******** bewildered.

The ghoul rushed down the stairs and (attempted) to somehow get him back on his feet. "What the ******** is wrong with you?" She grabbed his hands and tried to pull him up. "I'm suddenly relieved I didn't think of something more clever to say... Like telling you to eat glass. Are you sick? Do you have some rare strain of virus? Maybe witchcraft?" Well, she was getting warmer at least. "Is it contagious?" Maybe she shouldn't be touching him after all. In fact, now was a good time to yank her hands away.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:24 pm
It warmed his heart to hear Riyo coming down the stairs and speaking such kind words of concern. He would treasure them always.

"I did," He took a somewhat pained breath trying to get situated so that he legs would be under him. "What you asked." More pained noises were to follow as Riyo helped him to his feet. Oh Jack he was dizzy.

"I would do it if you asked." Was his somewhat drunken response to the prompt of eating glass.

"I'm not sick, but thank you for your kind concern. I am unworthy." He bowed slightly but it was a very bad idea as he wobbled forward unsteadily. It seemed like the small bump on his head had been joined by others and there was a bit of blood trickling down his face. At least he seemed to be in one piece otherwise. "Were you able to get your groceries put away?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:42 pm
Riyo scratched her head, her lips forming a thin line as she watched him. She had considered asking if he'd jump off a bridge at her request but, his comment towards chewing glass was enough of an answer.

"Yeah, but..." This was a new one on her. People rarely did what she told them anymore, and while yes, she had been a little upset at seeing him at first, maybe the whole 'beat the s**t out of yourself' thing had been a little much.

Not that she had known something like that would happen! "Groceries? OH." Yeah the groceries had kind of taken a backseat to this mess. "That can wait. Clean yourself up, you look like hell." The feline handed him a handkerchief from her purse. "Alright, lets see." Riyo carefully considered the scenario of what was said and what had happened. Not sick, though he could be lying. Witchcraft was still an option too, but so far he seemed more than willing to do... Anything she said, and accept whatever was dished out to him.

"So... I could ask you to do anything... And you'd just do it? No second thoughts?" Her head tilted to the side as she interrogated him.

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 am
"Please don't concern yourself with me. I am only here to serve you." Though his eyes widened as she handed him a handkerchief allowing it to be set in the palm of his hand. He held it so delicately appraising it like it was the holy grail. Of course, he didn't use it for its intended purpose. How could he get something like this dirty?

At her question Titus smiled and despite his wobbly legs managed to kneel down to one knee and reached for Riyo's hand. "Yes, please use me as you wish. I am your loyal dog." He seemed so willing to comply.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:23 am
"Not so much concerned as afraid that a teacher might think I did this to you." It certainly wasn't farfetched. Truthfully, she was surprised it hadn't happened before.

Was he really not going to use that handkerchief? Ugh...

"Loyal dog, huh?" She'd never been much of a dog person. "Well I gotta be honest, I've always hated the idea of servants..." Other people touching your things and doing your chores wrong? No thank you. "But..." Riyo grinned a big, evil grin. "For you, Titus, I'll make an exception." Her hand squeezed his as she bent over so that they were eye to eye. "I only hope that the real you is in there somewhere, writhing in pain like a worm in the sun." Because nothing made her happier than the thought of Titus being a prisoner in his own body. Shame whatever was wrong probably wouldn't last. She could get used to this.

"Lets go then." She tugged at his hand, unsure of how well he'd get up after kneeling like that. "You can start by helping me put up the groceries. I'm already making a mental list of things for you to do."

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:02 am
There was a moment when Titus thought Riyo was going to send him away and he tried his best to muster up puppy dog eyes....which is hard considering his face nor his eyes were all that cute or puppy dog like. At the sound of the word 'but' though his expression changed and he looked expectantly up at Riyo as she said he would be the exception. "Thank you, Riyo. I will not disappoint you." It was probably a wonder Titus even knew her real name considering nicknames were his game.

"Oh, I am not in pain I assure you." Whatever she meant obviously went right over his head. The evil grin didn't seem to register either. It wasn't that Titus didn't see it, it was just that he didn't care.

Being tugged to his feet Titus stood non too gracefully but stood all the same. Once he had his bearings he followed Riyo like a duckling back toward her dorm room. "Yes, I would be happy to. And might I add look very nice today. Short skirts suit you." He just happened to notice when he was a little closer to do so.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:50 pm
His attempt at puppy dog eyes was more unsettling than anything, and she wasn't sure the fact that she made him happy cured the situation. "Y-yeah... We'll see about that."

Not even an eye twitch to her words. Nothing. So, perhaps he wasn't conscious of his sudden decision to shift out of character. That was okay too. She could work with that.

Riyo had begun ascending the stairs when she heard his 'compliment', not thinking anything of it at first. "You don't mean that." She said, very matter of fact, then froze.

... S-she was going up the stairs in front of him in a skirt.

The ghoul immediately stopped and darted back behind him, her cheeks aflame. "You first."

Inu-Mitsu

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces