Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[drabble] Changing [Cami/Otto] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:16 pm
[ The Urge ]

Nibbling on her bottom lip, still pouting just a little bit despite Otto's assurances that her body felt good to him, she squeezed again before letting her hands fall away. "Well, I mean, you could ask now. If you wanted to. You're pretty guaranteed a positive answer at this point and the grab you got was pathetic at best, from the standpoint of figuring out how they really feel. I mean...there are better grips. out there." Okay, now she was talking too much.

If Otto had bothered to look at her he'd see that he wasn't the only one blushing. She was a little mortified to be having this discussion, mortified at how much she cared of what he thought, and how her mouth was running on about this topic.

What the ******** was going on?!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:21 pm
[ The Urge ]

Otto stirred some. He slowly peeked from behind his pillow of armour and up at Cami. She seemed flustered. She looked flustered. If she'd hated it, she would have reamed him out, he was fairly sure.

He sat up slowly, a free hand rubbing his neck, which was now hot to the touch thanks to the furious blushing.

"Sorry... for.. well... without asking..." He'd been tired. And internalizing. And dumb. "Caaaan.... I do it again?"

No Maebe. He wasn't doing this to fuel your fantasies.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:25 pm
[ The Urge ]

Maebe would have been chin in hands at the foot of the bed, grinning almost childishly in delight at what Cami and Otto were (clusmily, adorably) moving towards in this moment. It was how they did everything, it seemed, with the speed and grace of an overweight turtle. Otto's apology had his roommate smiling and, because what the hell did you say to a question like that, she simply turned and sat on her knees.

Hands tucked themselves beneath her bottom, arms firmly at her sides, chest out. Cami didn't arch her back because that would have been ridiculous (this wasn't high school anymore, Jesus Christ) and he didn't really need encouragement. Did he? Well, maybe he did, but he wasn't going to get it.

This was so beautifully, perfectly awkward.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:31 pm
[ The Urge ]

Damnit Cami.

Otto watched her get herself prepared, and just... she sat there, waiting and posed and waiting and... Otto made some odd croak or squeaking noise and collapsed onto his side, the pillow shoved in his face again.

They were right there! Right there! Curse his bashfulness when it reared it's head. "I need a minute."

The akwardest of couples.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:34 pm
[ The Urge ]

Her spine, which had been ramrod straight, slumped a bit as some of the tension in her perfect posture drained away. Cami couldn't help but look down at Otto and start giggling at the absurdity of this entire thing. Hands came up to cover her face to try and muffle the sound of the helpless laughter as it shook her entire body. Harder and harder it got until the Sun intermediate was breathless with laughter, face red, eyes tearing.

Leaning down as she gasped for air she pressed her forehead lightly to the side of Otto's head. "We're ridiculous. Okay, okay." Trying to get her breathing under control fingers swiped the tears of laughter from her eyes as she sat back up, waiting patiently. "I await your pleasure."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:41 pm
[ The Urge ]

She was laughing, and he was trying very hard to keep from laughing. He got himself composed enough as she prepared once more. Otto was almost there. He'd sat up and abandoned the hiding pillow. But then she....

Her line.

Otto snorted and collapsed into a fit of laughter. He rested his head on her shoulder, at the least. There was some contact, even if it wasn't her boobs again. Yet. Whatever. Otto couldn't stop the giggle fits, though.

Hopeless.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:48 pm
[ The Urge ]

Grabbing his wrists in both of her hands she held them up as if she would put them there herself. "You can't deny me now, Otto! Not after you've led me on, after you've wound me up, after you've made a shameless, brazen, soiled woman!" Her thick accent only got more and more dramatic as she tried (failing horribly) to hold back more of the giggles.

It was impossible not to love these moments despite their awkwardness because it was something that she could only experience with Otto. Nobody else would have loved this silliness but he always seemed to join right in, even if it didn't seem like he was going along with it. More and more he'd abandoned the protests, laughing alongside her, carrying the joke right along and it was wonderful. He was her very best friend and she loved him utterly.

Yet the fact remained was that they were starting to explore what they were more than best friends and it was a slow, agonizing process. Cami could cry with the knowledge that no matter how awkward things got between them it wasn't touching their friendship. They were still best friends, still cherished their time together, and never was there actual tension.

It was magical. Like her rack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:55 pm
[ The Urge ]

Her accent often allured and intoxicated him anyway. Couple with her silly antics he was barely able to breathe through the trail of laughter that came out. It hurt to laugh so much. His throat and his gut, muscles unaccustomed to a workout of this calibre.

"Okay! Okay...." He cleared his throat, broke into a giggle again, and then attempted to once again compose himself. It wasn't even the act itself making him laugh anymore. The air was just infectious with it. Their dynamic survived and even thrived despite, and because of, what had happened.

He levelled out a breath, and rested his hands down on her magical rack breasts. "It's different than usin'em as a pillow, gotta say."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:07 am
[ The Urge ]

Cami was no stranger to being scientifically explored. She'd developed early, developed well, and it was just human nature to want to touch something so deliciously round and soft as she was in so many places. It kept her calm while Otto's hands came to rest against her body through nothing more than a thin tank top, giggles escaping at his words. "Well you're using a different part of you though I'm glad you can see my boobs as something other than just a comfy resting place." Pausing for a moment, she continued on. "I like that you see them for that though. Just not only as that."

A finger traced over the tops of them, curious again about her own body, thoughtful as she watched him. A four year old girl's face flashed into her mind and made her flame out in a blush thinking of how that child would have come to be, even if she would never actually exist. "It's good though, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:17 am
[ The Urge ]

Itwas kind of ridiculous. It wasn't like Otto had never touched a women's body before. He'd handled a solid.... three. Three women. But none of them had Cami's body. In that respect it was totally different territory.

Damn these things were heavy when he tried lifting them.

"I had boobs once." Otto said mostly to make her laugh, because he'd already told her the story of the Double Ds incident. "Good times."

Her question was met with a mild smirk. "Well yeah. They're very good. A+ you win the contest."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:43 am
[ The Urge ]

Cami's grin at his final comment was wide and smug. "Can I get that in writing? Maybe on one of those certificates they hand out to elementary school kids to make them all feel impressive? Then I'm going to deliver it to Maebe and..." She trailed off, looking wicked before she now arched her back, being ridiculous because it was Cami.

Why not be ridiculous?

"I bet they were pretty great boobs overall. If you're going to be magically gifted boobs they had better be good ones. Can you imagine having lame boobs while being forced to be a girl? Total rip off." Letting out a long breath her chest moved in his hands, color still staining her cheeks slightly. "So I'm assuming that it's done meant that you'd been thinking about this for awhile?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:48 am
[ The Urge ]

Otto stared at her as she began to brag about her fantastic rack, his hands still idly playing with said rack because he'd sort of forgotten he was doing it.

"You'd assume right. Not sure you wanna know just how long."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:53 am
[ The Urge ]

Now she was absolutely curious. "And if I do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:55 am
[ The Urge ]

"And if you do, I'd say roughly like.... a few.... weeks? But that's if you actually wanted to know."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:55 pm
[ The Urge ]

"Otto are you kidding me?!" Unable to believe it Cami gave up sitting still and tackled Otto down into the bed. It wasn't especially hard to do when she had the momentum of pushing off of her knees while he was distracted staring down at her softest parts. Laying on top of him she pinned the blond beneath her, incredulous in the most obvious way.

"It took you weeks to get fed up enough to just go for it? I'm not sure whether to be proud that you have such resolve or proud that I was woman enough to break it." Her grin was massive as she leaned down to kiss him, light and incredibly friendly. "I love it."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff