Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's Domicile

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for role players to meet and mingle! 

Tags: Roleplay, Yuri, Group, Anime, Yaio 

Reply Role Play Characters
Ricky's RPC's.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ricky Teter RP

Floppy Husband

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:08 pm
I mainly just "from scratch" my characters, but every once in a while these will come in handy for me to have pre-made based on the ideas and setting being used.
Don't take characters from here without my say so, message me if you want to borrow one or two.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:12 am
User Image

Name: David Dewit
Military rank:Gunnery Sargent
Bio biggrin avid was a simple mad when he joined up with the federation, didn't but heads with anyone and even less often looked people in the eyes. He was fun loving and enjoyed the simple pleasures of life, riding in a ship threw space laughing and drinking with his friends he met during boot camp. Everything was looking up for him as they where ordered to Orto, a luxury planet on the far reaches of space meant just to be an attraction for the rich.
The ship was attacked by pirates, the hull was breached in a matter of moments and the bridge taken in less than an hour. The only thing that the rescue team found when the took the ship back after the pirates retreated was halls littered with corpses of both sides, and one man sitting on the main platform of the bridge with the head of a corpse in his lap. It wouldn't had been so bad if it wasn't for the fact that half the skull was crushed and split from the rest of the hear. His hand slowly stroked the head of the body while the other had gripped a ZK striker rifle. His eyes where wide with a toothy wide grin that stretched from ear to ear. David was quickly taken into custody and put under psychological rest only to recently come back to the force with a new title and job.

Ricky Teter RP

Floppy Husband

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Role Play Characters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items