Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:02 am
-bumping this up-  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:51 pm
We had a few plots. Including a wilddog one? Did you want to continue and if you can refresh my memory on the others smile  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:01 pm
Chi Sohma
We had a few plots. Including a wilddog one? Did you want to continue and if you can refresh my memory on the others smile

I would love to continue our wilddog one! I believe we had plotted that they'd eventually be mates? I just tagged our rp for them even though I swore I did that months ago. Sorry. XD

Then we had our cheetah plots. Those don't have rps yet.

Leilani was to meet peterpan and his crew of orphans! And your spotted cowboy cheetah!

Shun was to meet Lindani!

Minttu x Khes! I think we had discussed them being mates too but seeing how this rp went before anything was finalized.

Cheedur boys and Minttu! I honestly don't remember what we had planned for this one. sweatdrop

That's it? XD We might have more, I'd have to look. These are just the ones I can recall off the top of my head.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:11 pm
CaliWolfe
Chi Sohma

I would love to continue our wilddog one! I believe we had plotted that they'd eventually be mates? I just tagged our rp for them even though I swore I did that months ago. Sorry. XD

Leilani was to meet peterpan and his crew of orphans! And your spotted cowboy cheetah!

Minttu x Khes! I think we had discussed them being mates too but seeing how this rp went before anything was finalized.

Cheedur boys and Minttu! I honestly don't remember what we had planned for this one. sweatdrop

That's it? XD We might have more, I'd have to look. These are just the ones I can recall off the top of my head.

Day dreamer is my best friend irl. XD;;; But I have no idea what you guys were plotting with the cheetahs and the lioness. LOL.
But I shall tag the rest now then. And start making skeletons on the plots we have so you can ok them before we continue.

In the Wilddog ones, I know in her pack subforum we have an rp going where he meets her family?

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:18 pm
Chi Sohma
CaliWolfe
Chi Sohma

Day dreamer is my best friend irl. XD;;; But I have no idea what you guys were plotting with the cheetahs and the lioness. LOL.
But I shall tag the rest now then. And start making skeletons on the plots we have so you can ok them before we continue.

In the Wilddog ones, I know in her pack subforum we have an rp going where he meets her family?

Alright, sweet! And sorry for my lack of organization I don't know where my brain is today. lol.

Was he? Oh yeah! This one. It's an ORP so Eli's meeting not just her family but everybody all at once. XD Though I'm pretty sure it's over now. :/  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:07 pm
I have time to RP again! 8D
I've updated the front page a little bit in case anyone wants to offer any new plots. If I've somehow managed to forget a plot or rp tag that I owe you feel free to poke me! <3

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas