• V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:39 pm
A True Killjoy

You post first please. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:40 pm
☠ Gypsy ☢ Rose ☢ Voorhees ☠

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCross x my x heart x and xhope x tox diex
Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxI've lost control and I don't want it back
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm going numb I've been highjacked
xxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's a f●●king drag xxxx
I x taste x you x on x my x lips x and

get rid of you, So I say damn your kiss
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the awful things you do, You're worse than nicotine

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Gypsy Voorhees. Nineteen years of age, with a long road in front of her. She lived in New Jersey most of her life, with her father, Jason. Her mother departed from the world when Gypsy was a infant, but always wears a locket around her neck with a picture of her mother. She was told multiple times she was a spitting image of her. Long brown hair and the mossy green orbs in her eyes. The female stood no taller than five foot exactly, but, she didn't care. Recently, she moved out of New Jersey, and onto Chicago to experience a whole new city. Her father largely disapproved it, but Gypsy was an adult now, and she needed to spread her wings in fly.She drove the twelve hour trip herself, and settled in her new apartment in downtown Chicago. It was in the middle of winter when she did so, and it was cold, and windy, and snowy. She saw lights, bright ones, in shapes of bells, and trees on streetlamps, but they didn't have a meaning to her at all. Finally she brought in the last of her items, with the help from some guys, and paid them before sitting down on the couch, looking around. It was quieter around now, and not constant yells and screams from little kids, but soon they were replaced with horns and beeps. Standing up, walked to her window and looked down the street below filled with traffic.

OOC :: Sorry for a bad opening darlin' :p  

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:36 pm
A True Killjoy

User Image

Adrian Scott
One less problem

✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ ✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ ✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘

Adrian had just finished putting up his last ordainment on his little tiny Christmas tree. He smiled at his work as he took a few steps back and looked at his work. Adrian had moved to Chicago a year ago when he had turned nineteen. He was now twenty and would be twenty one in less then a month and a half. Turning twenty one was a big number for him. Why you might ask? It was because he was next in line to turn into Santa Claus. He had moved down to earth to find his other half. He needed his other half or the girl that would fall in love with him before his twenty first birthday, if not then his brother would get it after he turned twenty one. Adrian needed to find a girl so that he could take his rightful place as Santa. it was tradition and tradition had yet to be broken within the Santa family. He was not going to be the first person to break it.
Since he had been on earth, he has had a couple of girls, but they weren't the right girls to take back to the North Pole and become Mrs. Claus. He was running out of time because his birthday was on Christmas eve. It was now November tenth. He had forty five days to find a girl. He could feel his nervous get the best of him as he felt how short of a time he had. He would do everything in his power to make sure that his brother would not take his rightful spot.
He sighed softly as he turned around and walked into his kitchen making a pot of coffee and waiting for it to be done. He leaned back against the counter and glanced at the watch on his wrist. It contained all the magic he had to show his chosen one that he is truly the next Santa. As his thoughts turned back to how he needed to find a girl and fast he heard the coffee stop and smelled the strong scent of coffee through his nose. He walked over pulling a cup down from the cupboard and poured some of the streaming hot liquid into the cup. When it was halfway full he grabbed the sugar he had in a jar on the counter and pulled it to him taking out a spoon and pouring a nice amount of it into his cup. When it was good he picked the cup up and took a small sip as he walked over to his couch and sat down turning the tv on.

without ya

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:20 pm

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Gypsy was walking to her kitchen, when she tripped over a box, and landed with a rather loud thud, probably scaring the neighbors or something, but just got up and dusted herself off, thinking it was just a simple trip and fall. She never had any Christmas items, so her house was like bland, but filled with boxes that had things like "bedroom" and "kitchen on them in big black sharpie. She knew Thanksgiving was around the corner and was alone. So that meant, no turkey and family, but she could eat pizza and ramen noodles if she pleased. Walking up to the kitchen, looked around and soon walked back to a box, placed it on the counter and started to unpack it, placing everything in a place. She needed to go get food soon, or else, she would living off of just water. Sighing, she ran a hand through her brown locks and waited a bit to go get food, and possibly find a job

OOC ::  

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:35 pm
A True Killjoy

User Image

Adrian Scott
One less problem

Adrian had just found a Christmas movie he wanted to watch when he heard a loud crash through the wall. He felt his eyebrows scrunch up and he looked towards the wall. No one lived next door to him. No one has lived there since he had lived there. Maybe someone moved in. He rose to his feet as he sat down his half drunk coffee mug and turned towards the door to see what the sound was. He walked towards his door and shoved his feet into a pair of shoes he had laying there. Right as his hand wrapped around the door knob he looked down at himself and noticed he was only wearing a pair of grey sweat pants. He let go of the door knob and turned around going to his room and picking out a shirt. It just so happened that the shirt had a Christmas pattern on it. He didn't exactly know what it was, but he knew it was Christmas. He found it in. A store when he went out and got some new clothes.
When he had his shirt on he walked back to his front door and opened it making sure it was unlocked before he stepped out into the quiet empty hallway and let his door shut behind him. When he heard the click he knew his door was closed all the way. He took a couple of steps to his right and found himself in front of the door to his neighbors. He reached his long toned arm and knocked on the door softly. He took a few steps back so that the person on the other side of the door, or even if there wasn't anyone, wouldn't get the feeling of being attacked by his closeness. He waited patiently as he let his eye sight sink down to the floor as he waited.
without ya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:45 pm

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Gypsy soon heard the knock on the door. Fixing herself walked to the door, placing a hand on the doorknob and turning it. The brown hair laid neatly over her shoulders that bared a cream colored knit sweater and leggings, and a pair of boots. She looked him over for a moment before looking to him and smiling "Hi there." She said shyly, before looking back to his shirt, it was like the things she saw outside "I'm guessing your a neighbor of mine" She said chuckling slightly, really nervous, but tried to stay calm by biting the inside of her cheek. It was just out of habit, even when he dentist told her to stop. She had scars in her cheek from all the biting, but at least they healed. Adjusting her sweater so it didn't look so bad "Um, sorry if I'm rushing words, just a tad bit new here." She said with a nervous laugh and blushed from embarrassment

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:55 pm
A True Killjoy

User Image

Adrian Scott
One less problem

Adrian brought his head up when he head the door open. His eyes landed on a girl that look around his age. He couldn't tell you why, but his breath hitched slightly at the sight of her. Since he has been here, he has never seen a girl so beautiful as she was. "Hi" he said after she greeted him and he bowed his head in a respectful way. He nodded his head to her question about being a neighbor. He kept listening to her and chuckled as she blushed from embarrassment and he looked at her as he was sure there was a slight twinkle in his eyes. "Don't worry about it."he told her honestly as he did a once over on her and he moved his eyes back up to her face. "I just came over to see of you were alright? I heard the loud crash and thought someone might have gotten hurt. If you're new, I can show you around if you like?" He said as more of a question when it came out of his mouth. "I don't mean to bother you, but it may help with settling in around here. I moved here a year ago and I really wished that I had someone to help some me around the city." He spook honestly to her. He didn't know why, but he already felt like he could tell her anything and just ramble on for hours. "Sorry about my rambling." He told her and smiled softly.

without ya

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:46 am

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Gypsy laughed slightly and smiled "Yeah, I tripped over some boxes that I placed near chairs and openings in there, that's all." She said then smiled "I would like that a lot. I mean Chicago is totally different from where I'm from." She said with a slight blush and ran a small hand through the think brown hair. "Oh, before I forget, I'm Gypsy. Gypsy Voorhees." She said with a bright smile and held out a hand. Gypsy could forget her manners, but if she did, would quickly correct herself with it.

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:59 am
A True Killjoy

User Image

Adrian Scott
One less problem

Adrian listened to her talk as a small never left his face. He reached his out to hers and took a hold of it. Once his hand connected to hers he felt a slight spark trail up his arm. Werid He thought to himself as he started moving it up and down shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you Gypsy. My name is Adrian Scott." He told her and lifted her hand up to his lips and softly kissed it. Adrian was a true gentleman. He hoped that he hadn't freaked her out about that. He chuckled nervously and let go of her hand as he reached his hand behind his neck and rubbed it softly. He always did that when he was nervous. He hadn't quiet figured out why he was nervous. He cleared his throat. "What time would be a good time for you?" He asked her. "We can go around 12, which is in about a two hours. We can stop and grab a bite to eat. I know this really good spot that you might like." He said smiling at her. "Plus it will give you some more time to unpack."

without ya

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:37 pm

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Gypsy shook Adrian's hand and smiled Likewise." She said before having a deep blush form on her cheeks when he kissed her hand "I see I got quite the gentleman as a neighbor." She said chuckling slightly with a smile, showing off her pearly whites. Hearing him ask for a time thought before hearing him bring up noontime. That would work in her favor "Noontime or twelve sounds good by me." She said as he said about unpacking. She looked into her apartment, and she had boxes around the place and blushed a bit "Well hopefully I can get most of the unpacking down before we take our little tour. Then maybe I won't trip over anymore boxes." She said and looked down to her boots and the floor. She didn't like admitting how much of a klutz she could be, even if she was a dancer, well she did learn hip-hop, not ballet

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:21 pm
A True Killjoy

User Image

Adrian Scott
One less problem

Adrian chuckled at what she said and he bowed his head slightly. "Well I hope you don't trip anymore because we wound be able to go on out sight seeing trip now would we?" He teased as he looked at her."I will come back at 12 and pick you up. I'll see you soon my lady." He told her as he turned and walked back to his door. He reached forward pushing the door open and walking into his house closing the door behind him. He needed to take a shower since he hadn't taken one when he woke up. He locked the door behind him and headed off towards his bathroom. He grabbed a towel from under the sink and stripped from his clothes. He turned the shower on and then got into the shower. He did his normal routine and got out after about ten minutes. He grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist grabbing his clothes and walked to his room. He put his clothes in the dirty hamper and walked to his closet grabbing a pair of washed out jeans and a plaid button up shirt. It was red and green. He also grabbed a jacket since it was cold outside. He grabbed a pair of boxers and socks. He dried off and got dressed as he towel dried his hair into a bed head look. He walked to his bathroom spraying himself with some colone. When he was down he put the towel where he put his clothes and then walked back out the his living room and sat down. He had about a hour left till 12.

without ya

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:04 pm

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Gypsy let out a soft laugh "I'll try not to trip, again." She said with a smile and a slight nod, before he walked to his room. Gypsy shut her door, and locked it, and placed her iPhone on a small speaker, and played the song, Northern Downpour as she unpacked for about an hour, the noticed it was eleven. Mumbling some curse words, rushed into the small bathroom and stripped out of her clothes she wore for like thirteen hours. God she felt gross. Taking a shower with warm water, stopped about fifteen minutes later and stopped. Drying off with a black towel, looked through her box of clothes, well two boxes. Finally she decided on an outfit that would look more sophisticated. Seeing she had a half hour left, decided to get some boxes done, and soon realized she had five minutes left till she was out with Adrian. Quickly putting her hair in a high ponytail, just waited for the final minutes to count down.

luvsoftball

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:25 am
A True Killjoy

I'll post tomorrow. My laptop stopped working and I ordered a new one and it's coming in tomorrow. Or later tonight if my parents let me use their computer.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:22 pm
luvsoftball
A True Killjoy

I'll post tomorrow. My laptop stopped working and I ordered a new one and it's coming in tomorrow. Or later tonight if my parents let me use their computer.

Alrighty than  

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:39 am
A True Killjoy

User Image

Adrian Scott
One less problem

Adrian looked over at the time and noticed that it was a minute till 12. He smiled to himself for a unknown reason and stood up. He grabbed the tv remote and shut the tv off walking over to the front door. He reached his hand up and grabbed his keys along with his wallet that he had sat down on the little shelve on the all. He had his phone in his pocket already. Since his shirt was long sleeved he didn't really need a heavy jacket, so he grabbed a light one. When he pulled the jacket on he shoved his feet into his shoes and opened the door, locking it and then pulling it shut behind him. He took the couple of steps to his side and found himself in front of the door of the girl he was going to hang out with all day hopefully. He reached his hand up and knocking lightly and waited. He shoved his hands into his pockets and looked at the door before him.

without ya

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out