Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:21 pm
Madzimoyo walked along through the hot plains, he was on the hunt for a river or watering hole. He was very fond of water, he considered then, searching for a more lush home perhaps a jungle or a mountain with rivers and streams. He rolled his eyes wondering why he had come to this hot place in the first place. Madz grumbled to himself and then sighed and shrugged. 'Oh well' he thought, life goes on. So he continued his hunt for water.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:06 pm
User Image

Aujigweybermanoth was on his way from meeting a friend. He had decided he'd leave her be and continue his journey on, wherever that might take him. It was a mystery, and all he could hope that it would be a good one! He enjoyed moving, and maybe one day he'd settle down somewhere, but for now he was too busy following his feet wherever they may take him next.

In the distance, he had noticed someone, from the looks of it, he could tell it was another wild dog, but that was about it that he could see. He raised a brown and continue forward. Perhaps a greeting was in hand. He hadn't noticed that the scenery had changed a ton since he had departed from the home of his friend, but that was little importance to him.

His dark pelt gathered the heat of the day, but it didn't seem to bother him at all. "hello, friend! " He said once he got closer. It was a wild dog, like he had thought! Though, now he could tell it was a male. Perhaps he should have been more cautious, but he never was really. He always gave other's a benefit of the doubt.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:13 pm
Madz looked over as someone came up beside him, and offered him a warm greeting, lucky for this guy Madz wasn't a testosterone crazed wild dog, he was very laid back for a male. "Hello, lucky for you I have no interest fighting over dusty ground, I am Madzimoyo, but you can call me Madz if you like" he nodded as he continued moving. He still wanted to find water, he had no intention of giving up now.

Perhaps with an extra nose, they would find water together, Madz sniffed the air, and turned to the left and continued moving, then he said "I'm looking for water myself, this dusty sand is not my style" He glanced to the other male wondering what he extended to do this day.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:20 pm
Well, that was quite a strange introduction, but at least it put Manoth at ease sort of. He gave the male a chuckle and nodded. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Aujigweybermanoth. You may call me Bermanoth, or Manoth if you wish." he knew his name was a mouthful, and he didn't expect anyone to say it fully.

"I'm not really sure where water would be out here, I'm not from out here." He gave a shrug. Now that he thought about it, he could also use a bit of a drink. There was probably a water hole close by, it just took some figuring out where.

Midnightglow18

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:25 pm
I Lady Kiya I
Madz laughed "That is quiet a name, I will take the shortest version and call you Manoth then" Then he nodded as he picked up his pace a little he was sure he smelled water now. "I'm not from here either, don't really remember where I am from, but it doesn't matter much, figure I'll find a home when I need one, right now.." He sighed when he finally saw the watering hole he exclaimed quietly "Woot" since he didn't want some random creature hearing him and coming up to kill him, he slowly went towards the water, keeping a close eye on things, in order to drink.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:32 pm
Manoth shrugged. "Well, sometimes it can be important." he started thinking about it. "I mean, it can tell a lot about yourself." He nodded "And when you have kids, you can tell them stories." He followed closely, not really watching anything. He had never had any issues of being attacked. He had even met a god once, that was a real treat!

He sniffed the air when the other spoke again. A hint of water in the air filled his nose and he followed more happily. Of course, he'd wait til the other was finished before taking his bit of water. He didn't mind not drinking first.

"I am from everywhere, really." He said continuing the conversation. "Where ever my feet take me is where I am, who I am, and what I am." He said with a smile. "You never know what you will run into that way, every day is a new experience!" Some better than others, but still he wouldn't say any was bad

Midnightglow18

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:36 pm
I Lady Kiya I
Madz nodded and smiled "Pups and stories are good, gotta find a lovely female for that though, and so far your the only one I've meet in this dust bowl, perhaps if I find a pack I'll find females, perhaps it will just be mating fights" He shrugged and stepped back so the other male could drink.. "New things are good" he nodded  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:42 pm
This male was quite strange, he'd never run into someone like him before. Though he shrugged it off and smiled. He wasn't one to judge. "I suppose finding a home first would be better than just going about and trying to populate the land." He chuckled, but that wasn't really his point. He decided to drop it.

He moved towards the water and leaned down to lap up some water. It wasn't as cold as he would like it to be, but that was what happened when one was in rather a dry and hot place. Once done, he stood up straight and shook his body.

"Perhaps you shall find the place you're looking for."

Midnightglow18

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:47 pm
I Lady Kiya I
"Perhaps I will, perhaps I won't, but I intend to try to find a pack and build a family, rather than never knowing the pups I might help create, perhaps a strange position" He shrugged "To each their own" He moved back up the bank and looked about trying to decide what direction to go in next..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:59 pm
He smiled at the other. "Well, not a strange position, just something not many would even think about. " He chuckled. At least not a male, he figured. He knew females thought about finding a place, settling down, and starting a family. Not that it was a bad thing, Manoth just wasn't sure he could move so fast like that. Slow steps. For now it was adventure, he was still quite young, all he wanted to do was see the world! Make new friends, and perhaps find stories to tell others.

His tail wiggled about and he chuckled. "Everyone has their own opinion, yes."

Midnightglow18

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:00 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Madz smiled and nodded "Perhaps not, but it's what I have decided to think about" He thought to himself, besides I'm not the best fighter, a pack would provide safety in numbers, he certain wouldn't admit that to a stranger he had just met. He started moving again, hoping he would find a way out of this dust trap.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:21 pm
He watched the other for a moment, but moved with him as well. "you know, the best way to find something is to get lost and not even think about where you're going." He knew from experience, he did this for a living after all. "Before you know it, you'll be exactly where you need to be." He said with a nod.

At least, that was all the help he could give the male in searching for what he was after.

Midnightglow18

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:23 pm
I Lady Kiya I
Madz laughed "Well I'm certainly lost now, so I guess that means I'll find where I belong soon enough" He continued on, not minding the company for the moment.. "So your an adventurer, do you have any interesting tales of your travels??" Madz asked curiously  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:38 pm
"Well, you're trying to look for it." He said with a laugh, "you got to open your mind and trust your feet to carry you where you need to be." He nodded with a smile. "Try not to think of what you want to find, and it'll find you." Surely the male hadn't asked for Manoth's help, but it just seemed to come out and the wild dog couldn't help himself!

"Oh! That I am, and that I do." He chuckled with a nod. "Lots of stories I have been collecting on my travels." Though, he was sure none were as interesting as he thought they were. "Once, I met a lion that could fly!" He said. It was an unbelievable story, but very true.

Midnightglow18

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:52 pm
I Lady Kiya I
Madz smiled and nodded "Perhaps you are right, when the time is right I will find what needs to be found" Then his eyebrow rose when the other wild dog spoke of a flying lion and he laughed "A flying lion what will they come up with next?? Are you serious?? I have heard and seen birds that fly but a lion??"  
[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff