Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] go everywhere, meet everyone [Estel, Camilla]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:05 pm
Estel had done only a bit of exploring the grounds since coming to Amityville: she had seen plenty of the reaper dorms, and of course she was forced to stay in the ghost dorm... but there were still three more dorms for her to explore! Out of the three, Estel arbitrarily selected the monster dorm.

She came to a halt outside of the building, looking up. "Whoa." The exterior of the building was... well, she wouldn't have wanted to be the architect who had needed to design something like this building. "I guess it has to be varied enough to suit everybody, huh?" Realizing she was thinking out loud, Estel put a hand over her mouth.

Rikku Takanashi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:29 pm
A certain Dormouse had just been passing by and happened to hear the ghoul she stopped and turned around curiously Camilla had already made her rounds on the Dorms but had actually only been in the Monster Dorms which is where her dorm was and briefly one time in the Ghost Dorms to drop off a certain Cheshire Cat that ate a piece of candy he shouldn't have so hearing someone might be curious about the Monster Dorms made Camilla curious

"Yeah it does! Its also a real maze in there!" she says cheerfully before walking next to the ghoul and looking at the building it was a rather monstrous looking building in of itself perfect she figured for monsters to live in

Luridel

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:46 pm
"Ack." Estel tucked her hands behind her back, glowing faintly golden in embarrassment. "Um, hello!" She turned to look over at Camilla, smiling. "This is your dorm, yeah?"

Rikku Takanashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:48 am
It seemed like her two day Ninja training and that open class did more good then Camilla had first thought because for some reason she seemed to be sneaking up on people alot as of late "Oops! Did I startle you?" she asks and frowns a bit when the ghoul made a startled sound and ...glowed?

However the frown was quickly replaced by a smile when questioned if she lived at the Monster Dorm "Yeah I do!" she says excitedly before turning to look at the dorm building "Its not very fancy inside but its quite spacious and has many hallways!" she liked the Monster Dorms they weren't really fancy but they weren't shabby either and she really liked her dorm so it all balenced out she had a fun time finding her way around when she first got to Amityville though!

Luridel
A Tag for you!

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:46 pm
"Juuuust a bit." She rubbed the back of her head, looking back up at the building. "It looks pretty impressive. You think maybe I could look around in there?"

She was getting a bit ahead of herself. "Oh, I'm Estel! Estel Herald. First year."

Rikku Takanashi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:47 pm
"Heh sorry!" she apologizes and rubs the back of her head then looks back at the building before looking back at the ghoul her long tail began to sway a bit at her question "I don't see why not! I could even show you around if you like! Though... I'll warn you I don't know every nook and cranny yet myself heh" she says excitedly before laughing at bit

Camilla's tail began to sway excitedly as she found out the ghoul was a first year like her! But it also made her realize she had yet to introduce herself as well "Oh! Nice to meet you Estel! Im Camilla! Camilla Forester a first year also!" she says excitedly

Was Camilla getting excited and a bit hyper she met another first year that might possibly be a new friend? Yes! Yes she was!

Luridel
Excitable Mouseling is getting hyper! lol

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:15 pm
"Nice to meet'cha!" Estel gave the dormouse a thumbs-up, grinning. "If you think you can give me a tour without getting in trouble, that'd be great! If you're not busy or anything. Maybe we'll find some rooms you haven't seen yet, either."

Rikku Takanashi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:24 pm
She smiles happily at the thumbs up and grin before stepping excitedly infront of the ghoul and cheers a bit "Great! Im sure we'll find lots of mysterious things in the Monster Dorms! It'll be like a adventure!" she says excitedly now her tail was really swaying it didn't take much at all to encourage this Dormouse to go on a adventure and the prospect of a looming adventure with possibly a new friend only seemed to hyper her up more

Had Camilla forgotten she was supposed to be showing the ghoul around the Monster Dorm rather then explore all it's nooks and crannies? No actually she hadn't but who said you couldn't have alittle adventure along the way? However they still had to be mindful of dorm rules and while she wasn't entirely sure it was ok to give a tour of a dorm to a student who didn't live in that dorm she couldn't see why it wouldn't be ok "Iv seen other students coming and going from the Monster dorms that im pretty sure weren't Monsters so Im sure it will be fine!" she says cheerfully

Luridel

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:16 pm
Nobody had given Estel any trouble when she had gone to visit the reaper dorms, either, so hopefully this would be fine. "Awesome, okay!"

She marched right up to the front door, holding it open politely for Camilla.

Rikku Takanashi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:44 pm
"Alright!" she cheered then made her way to the politely held open door "Thanks!" she says and nods as she passes through before pointing ahead "This way!" she says cheerfully

The first place they came to was the huge common room and its cheap uncomfortable furniture when they arrived Camilla spread her arms wide in a grand gesture "This is the common room! Im pretty sure it's bigger then other Dorm common rooms because Monsters are sometimes bigger then other students" she says excitedly as her voice echoed slightly off the almost cavernous common room

When the echo faded she moved to a cheap looking chair and picked it up "The furniture in here is either really cheap or really uncomfortable" she explains before setting the chair down and sitting on a nearby sofa which causes her to grimace as it was akin to sitting on a rock and not a comfortable rock either...

She quickly got up Camilla had learned the hard way shortly after coming to Amityville that flopping down on what looked like comfortable furniture in the common room could result in either pain or broken furniture...

Luridel
Sorry for the long wait! My Camilla muse keeps abandoning me! T.T

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:42 am
"This is huge!" The ghost common room was much smaller, but also much more cluttered. Estel was impressed - and subsequently disappointed by the disclaimer about the furniture. "It can't be that bad, can it?" she asked, picking out a large armchair to sit down in to test.

Something sharp poked at the bottom of her leg. Estel jumped up, feeling the seat cushion. There were several lumpy, sharp bits underneath the chair. "Oh. Yes, it can. Sheesh..."

Rikku Takanashi
It's okay!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:54 am
Camilla frowns as Estel found out the hard way as she herself had found out that the common room furniture really wasn't for sitting in... not comfortably... "Yeah... apparently some Monsters can get a bit... careless with furniture so instead of buying good expensive furniture they have to replace all the time they either buy cheap easy to replace furniture or durable uncomfortable furniture that can withstand some recklessness... least I assume thats why" she explains then shrugs before smiling and gesturing to the floor "Heh I've found the floor to be more comfortable" she jokes but also was quite serious

After allowing Estel a few minutes more to look around Camilla points to one of the hallways "This is the hall I take to get to my room I've got the way there memorized but lets go this way!" she says excitedly before pointing to a random hall and moving to stand next to it

Luridel
Got a response out quick today!

Edit 1: Just requoting you because I'm wondering if you want to continue the rp or if I should finish it up

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces