Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PW DRP] First time prankster (Needle + Siobhan + Others?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:50 pm
Luckily for the snake and for Needle, Lattice was feeling very much herself. She opened the door with a small quiet chuckle, "Consider me inconvenienced, I do not think the creature appreciated it," she quietly offered her Twin the sullen creature now twisted about her wrist - the others like it had now since slithered off and hid from the possibility of suffering any similar fate.

"Isn't this similar to the stunts that were pulled at home?" She tilted her head, "like the rope you climbed up and couldn't get down?"

Ah memories.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:45 am
"Success!" Needle announced, stretching her hand out to accept the poor pensnake, who was quick to slither to the hand with (currently) less ink on it. She pet the reptile's head and down its scales before it curled within the forest of herarm needles, where she lost it for now.

"More like the time I replaced the Elder's comb with a kitchen fork." She smiled at the memory of the incident, but conveniently ignored the amount of trouble she had gotten into as a direct result. "The rope was pure curiousity." It turned out, heights were not her thing in the slightest. Which was funny considering she was largely committed to an avian.

"Social convention suggests I have now left the floor to you, should you wish to retaliate." She informed her darling twin, before offering her a book that had been tucked into her obi. "For you, should you wish to read on this amusing passtime."

Pales

Enoh Love
Crew

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:32 pm
Lattice let out a small giggle as she felt the snake abandon her wrist for 'safer' places. Though she couldn't promise the creature that her Twin wasn't going to use it for another prank somewhere down the line. It seemed to amuse Needle and so she didn't harbor any ill feelings toward the idea of pranks - especially since they had both committed themselves to leaving the clan. There would be no one to punish them except themselves.

The Engraver let out a surprisingly louder laugh at the memory, "That was a good prank indeed." Lattice also decided to ignore the consequences of the act. "..Well it did inconvenience Canvas a little. We are lucky that she loved us so."

Retaliation? That was allowed? She accepted the book and began to inspect it by flipping through the pages curiously, "...Interesting!"

To retaliate now or later...

She gazed up at her Twin and gave a bit of an impish smile, "Who knows I might decide to retaliate soon.. or much, much later down the line. I shall keep you in suspense~. For now...Come. I have bought delightful treats from a nearby candy shop!"

Lattice enjoyed eating for the taste of it more than the actual act of eating and the benefits that may come from it.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:42 am
"The anticipation is half of the fun, dear Sister!" Needle's hands came together, her palms pressed tightly while her fingers clapped, a small patter of noise that was quite subdued for what it was. "I look forward to your returned, jovial inconveniencing." She meant it too, but her nose wrinkled just slightly at the mention of sweets.

"Oh, no, thank you. I am afraid my stomach can not handle sweet things." To date, all any confectionery had done was made her ill. Especially cake. "And my apologies, but I best be going - I have a trip to the Pharmacy to make." The smile that toyed on her lips - and the fact that Lattice knew her so well - practically screamed that the trip was to get materials for another prank.

She did lean over to plant a kiss to her Sister's cheek at least, before drifting out of the room.

Pales

Enoh Love
Crew

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:25 pm
"Some more impatient souls would argue otherwise," she replied with a small smile. Lattice was glad that her Twin was so patient about return of pranks.

The ghoul let out a small, 'Ah', "Yes, I apologize my Dearest. I forgot what your stomach has been through to date. Perhaps I can attain a nice meal and beverage for you later to make up for it," she promised softly. The kiss was accepted by Lattice lightly leaning toward the show off affection and then she let Needle go on about her day.

Lattice turned and began to try and weed out which utensils were hers and which were wriggling with too much liveliness for her work.

Enoh Love
Le Wrap~

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas