xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image
User Image

xXToxicIllusionsXx`s Teepee/Wasteland Wyvern`s Teepee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image
Thundara had spent the night riding the storm from the mountains into the clearing. The land was vast and she could see almost everything under the flashes of the lighting as it strung though the darkened sky. Those red eyes almost glowed under their own light, piercing hues scanning the ground below her like a hawk looking for its prey. The storm had been going for a while and it was just at the end of its passing over the land. Heavy rain rolled over the warm ground, cooling it with those soft patters of water.

Thundara was wet from head to hooves, her purple fur matted down against her slender body. Wings were outstretched, gathering the heavy winds that would normally be sudden doom for most winged creatures. She had been flying these storms longer than she could remember, but that was not saying much seeing as most of Thundara's past was lost to her.

Black mane and tail fluttered in the wind, beating against her body, caressing the fine curves. Each lump of strands was like a whip, stinging her skin but she had grown used to it far to long ago. Wings shifted getting a few beats before once again returning to that glide through the winds, allowing the storm to carry her onward over the vast open land.

It would be a cold night by dawn. She could feel it all the way down to her bones. Those hues spotted something in the distance making her turn her body, dipping a wing and diving down for a closer look. Maybe she could find someone to manipulate, it had been some days since she had met another.

Wasteland Wyvern

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:05 am
Skaalbjorn was flying again, it was his favorite thing to do since he discovered just how powerful his wings were when he was fully in control. Joyfully he swooped and dived amidst the clouds, until they turned dark and foreboding. Rain began lashing his snow white pelt and the swirling wind pulled painfully at his wings. He dove for the cover of the trees, landing easily in a small copse of young pines. His landing was anything but gentle and his momentum kept him moving forward for a few steps before his hooves caught in the soil stopping him cold.
Snorting he looked up as the wind pulled violently at the pine trees now. "Well now, where did this storm come from?" He said to no one in particular. His other side was sleeping or off in its own world so it did not respond to his question and for that he thanked the gods. Skaal hated his other self and wished time and again to find something that could fix his cracked psyche but no one could point him to a healer strong enough for such a task. Sighing to himself he walked under the trees and shook off his drenched wings and body. No sense catching a cold for no reason.

xXToxicIllusionsXx
Sorry for how long this took Toxic! I managed to kill myself with food poisoning and have been in and out of it for the last few days.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:34 pm
User Image

Those red hues looked out over the ground as the white drew her eyes to it. She could see the other dart into the shadow of the trees. in an instant a smirk pulled over those lips, dark and forbidden as she swooped in closer. She plotted the whole time, thinking of how to play her games. She was as wild as the storm, ever changing, and just as dark and filled with rage.

She came up with an idea and her frame twisted. She folded in a wing as the lightning flashed, made sure she was in view as she just went half limp, letting out a cry as she came twisting at high speeds towards the ground. She tumbled through the tree line before flicking out her wings once she was out of view and landed safely.

Ears flicked as she slowly lowered, her frame slipping down into the wet grass. Her wing stretched as if limp or broken, laying across her legs. Her other folded slightly against her back and her head flopped against the ground. The actress played her game, now to wait on the bate. Would he come to help or to attack, either way she was spinning her web, now to let the prey come.

Wasteland Wyvern
It is fine. I am a bit slow myself. Fair week, and I spend almost every night at it lol

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:47 pm
The lighting flashed behind him brightly causing the big stallion to turn around to look at it. He'd never really seen a storm this big before. One more bright flash and he saw something falling? No not something... Someone!
He moved to the edge of his trees haven, his hair sodden from the rain the dropped through the boughs. 'Slight of stature, smaller frame... A mare? In this storm! She must be badly hurt!'
His other self stirred at the panic that infused his mind. He could feel it watching through his eyes at the falling mare. It seemed to like the idea of wounded prey but he shoved his other self back down ignoring it.
Her descent landed her in the trees nearby but an unfortunately timed thunder crash deafened him to the sound of her fall.
He moved quickly to find her amidst the sodden undergrowth one wing awkwardly stretched out, the other half folded, and her head listing to one side. "Miss...? Miss? Are you alright?"

xXToxicIllusionsXx
Oh good. I was like damn I wish I could RP right now. Food poisoning is the worst...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:45 am
User Image
Thundara lay still, the only motion was the gentle staggering rise and fall of her chest with each breath. Her frame seemed weak, and her breath weaker still. She kept her eyes closed to hide the blood red color that normally frightened away most. He was not good if she would have to chase him.

Finally a voice rose from near silence. "O-oh... the pain." She managed to let out on a hazy voice. Though it was sweet, gentle, something this creature had none of. She lay in waiting, her body shifting ever so slightly only to give another shaky broken breath. She had broken her wing before she knew the pain that came from it, making it all the easier to fake.

Wasteland Wyvern
Yeah I have had it before, it is some nasty business D:

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:00 pm
Skaal was easily fooled by her act, and while his other half screamed at him to eat her instead he said, "Please just hold as still as you can. I am a healer and I can fix your wing..." Her felt his horn warm as the magic flower through it searching out her wounds but oddly the magic found nothing at all to fix. His healing powers ebbed and flowed taking all of his attention, and while a displeased frown was upon his face he would be an easy target at this point.
Always ready to believe that people never lied he was gullible to the point of foolishness.

xXToxicIllusionsXx
Sorry for the short post. My muse has died of heat exhaustion I think. -Pokes muse corpse-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:50 am
User Image
Those red eyes opened, shimmering under the flashes of light that shimmered through the trees. As his head moved closer, searching she waited. Oh how hard it was to wait. Eyes flashed with the light. Once he was within reach she reacted. Head whipped around, teeth latched against his neck. She half limply used him to pull her to stand so that he could not react and wound her as well. The weight pulling herself up likely would rip skin, even with dull teeth. She found ways around it and to cause pain.

Once she was up those wings flushed out, the older mare snorted, head low to the ground where it was cool so that her hot breath looked like smoke. As the lightning flashed it shimmered against the bits of white and red of her body. She knew how to make herself look scary, she learned real well from a few she had bumped into in her past.

"You my dear are such a fool. You made this to easy, almost not worth the fun I will get from it." She spoke her words with a mocking laugh, almost cheery, sweet and innocent. She tossed her head up those eyes fixed on his body as those wings stayed positioned that if he came at her she would take flight. Could he fly in the storm? Could he match the master, she only knew few who could. She was fooling them too, and when she was done, they would pay, one by one. So much fun, so many acts.

Wasteland Wyvern
It is fine, it happens to everyone. lol

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:37 am
Skaalbjorn snorted with alarm when the mare latched upon his throat with her teeth, using his weight to help herself up from the ground. She was truly a fearsome sight with her breath appearing to be smoky. His throat ached where her teeth had made deep indentations, one spot bleed slightly. The drop of blood cooling as it made its way down his throat. 'The Voice' loved her. She was exactly his type. It was beginning to become harder to hold him back.
"Well now. You are a tricky sort no?" He eyed her ready wings and decided that she would fly the minute he made a single move towards her, so instead he circled off to her left eying her coolly. She had made a fool of him and his other self would not allow that.
He rushed forward, his wings open wide. Their width was impressive but the ivory colored bat like membranes caught the light from the strikes of lightning and flashed it brightly in her face. He hoped it would give her a good scare, and if she fled he would chase her.
She had his attention now.

xXToxicIllusionsXx
This RP is really fun. Thundara is an interesting mare if ever Skaal met one!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:58 pm
User Image
Those eyes of red peered out at the stallion though the darkness. She could see him much easier than he could her with those colors. The storm almost hid her in its darkness. This had advantages, she had so many upper hands in her natural element of the heart of the storm. She kept those eyes on him, listening to him speak.

Those words made her smirk even more, her frame shifting, legs lowering. She knew that circle, it was the dance of a hunter. She liked playing with hunters, more fun than easy pray. "Tricks, acts. I know them, and I use them to my advantage. I thought you would be more fun to play with tough. So disappointing." She said with her voice darkening. She was not able to feed from another soq, but she can sure feed from their fear and anger. Letting it feed her ego.

She was not expecting him to come at her so quickly, that flash of light caught her eyes, blinding her for a second, but it was enough for her to push up. Strong legs leaping her from the ground as she took into the air. Her frame burst through the tree line, getting a cut across her face from a sharp branch in the process. Damn him and those wings.

She was already flying with the wind before her sight came back. Head turned back, glancing over her shoulder. Those eyes burned with fire in their depths. He caused her to get hurt, he would pay for that. She tilted, circling around through the sky. She wanted to know just how well he could master the storm. A bit more play then soon she would flee. She was not strong enough to take him on. Sadly she had no strength, just intellect

Wasteland Wyvern

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:57 pm
He grinned as she took off into the air. His predatory instinct kicking into high gear. He didn't often let this side of him out but when he did the rush of it would almost made him high.
Spreading his great wings he leaped into the air, wings churning the slightly moistened dirt below the trees. Pushing through the branches he hit open air and halted just hovering there for a small while. His ice blue eyes sought out his prey. He could vaguely smell blood and wondered if she had hurt herself somewhere when she fled. The smell was curling around him due to the voracity of the storm and he couldn't pinpoint the source. He pumped his wings and flew directly into the storm seeking her out.
The lighting crackled around him, thunder booming in his ears and while it was difficult he stayed on course until he surfaced above the storm. His fur was dripping wet and the feathers in his wings were damped, making it harder to stay aloft. "Where are you!" He called out, a crack of thunder almost covering his call.

xXToxicIllusionsXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image
Thundara was careful. She knew what he was, and he could easily rip at her flesh as he was to bite into her. She was not afraid, no, she was just smart. This creature would never admit he had fears, and she never showed it. She was to proud to admit that she was like anyone else. Those eyes burned, she flew around through the storm, not finding him. Did he give up and return? No, it could not be that easy. Kalona do not run when tormented by a 'lesser' creature.

In Thundara's eyes the only lesser creature here was him. She was a beast of the storm, one of few. She was a wind, pure as the rain. Her big head proved to her that she stood out among the rest. Those wings shifted, flapping, heading up, breaking though the clouds into the night like a dolphin leaping from the water in a spinning motion. Wing Flew out, stopping the full force of spinning accent out as she spotted him. She had circled back behind him while he flew over head, good.

She came in, being a wind she was one of the best fliers. She could reach heights no other creature could. She few stronger and harder then all other winged creatures. She pulled up before him, those feathers, they were designed to keep her wings dry. there was no falter in her flight. She was from a long generation of storm Soq, but had no knowledge of it.

She she neared she dropped, coming down on him, her full weight. "Right here my pretty!" If he noticed her he could move out of the way, but likely to have her crash through a wing, or take the full out drip of her hooves and body on his back, or, could he move fast enough to jump ahead?

If she hit, it would likely drop him or stagger him. If she missed, well, she just fell through the clouds back into the storm where she ruled the night.

Wasteland Wyvern

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:13 am
Skaalbjorn barely heard her over the sounds of the storm raging below him, but there it was! Her voice just above him, and coming closer. He didn't dare look up at her, instead he dove for the clouds hoping he was just barely ahead of her. Breaching the storm was like falling into a lake, the sheer wall of hot and cold air shifting against one another. When he was below the storm line he flared his wings and opened them wide catching the wind and soaring off into the clouds.
'So that is how she works...' He thought to himself. Somehow she could fly this weather, she had mastered it even. This was no wind he was dealing with but a goddess of the storm itself. Baring his sharp teeth in a feral grin he looked about for her wondering where she had gotten to this time. Maybe it was time for him to surprise her a little.
He stayed in the darker clouds using their color to hide his bright white coat. A crack of lightning singed part of his rear flank and he bit his lip hard to avoid crying out. When the pain subsided he watched and waited, preparing to strike.

xXToxicIllusionsXx
Whew, sorry for the wait. I was having a heck of a time deciding if I should let her hit him or have him dodge. She'll get some good hits in soon though. Right now he's a little one edge.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:51 pm
User Image
She was surprised she missed. He was good, but in her eyes not good enough. She soared through the storm, twisting and turning with the wind, her wings only moving when she wished to rise up before gliding once more. She was scanning the area, she knew he fell through here somewhere. Maybe he pulled back behind her, or did he so easily make it back into the sky above the raging storm.

She stopped, flapping those wings hard to keep herself braced from the wind, making herself hover as she glanced around. Red orbs pierced out along the darkness, looking for flashes of white among the shadows. She was not going to lose her game this easily. If she did, she would have to head on and look for shelter to rest from all the excitement.

Playing with a poor fool was worth the energy it took to do so. It took even more when they too could fly. She was a bit winded at this point, taking deeper breaths, but not half as bad as he likely would be before this was over. She had the stamina and strength for this. She even learned some tricks from a local herd on how to even improve herself.

She was beginning to become impatient. Had he flown away and left her here, no, he was not the kind. She saw the look in his eyes before, she was as much a game to him as he was to her, the very moment she attacked him, was the moment she became his prey.

Wasteland Wyvern
Its fine. ^^ I am just glad you are finding this interesting.

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:02 pm
The time was now. He flapped hard against the storming winds and came up behind her, but still below her. His mouth opened and bellowed, "Missed me!?" He surged forward and snapped his teeth at her wings, attempting to throw her off balance. He hoped he might ground her for a time so he could continue this chase on the ground. He was good in the air but unstoppable on land, and sadly this storm was taking its toll on him. He couldn't stay aloft forever. He grinned maliciously at her, sharp teeth bared.

xXToxicIllusionsXx
First time doing a sky battle and its really fun, but are you liking the RP? I don't want to make you continue an RP you are bored with.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff