Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] I Didn't Sign Up For This (Lock, Estel, Xavier)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:56 am
Lock was standing in his doorway in very casual clothing, squinting as though he had just woken up (in reality, that was just his face) and unsure as to why two snots were at his door.

"Say it again one more time- why are you here?" he asked, incredulous expression.

A tour? He hadn't signed up to be an sort of tour guide. What was going on?

blade kuroda

luridel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:58 am
Xavier gave a grin towards the other reaper, then looked down at a piece of paper he had in his hand.

"This note here I got says to come here for a tour of the facility!" he said before showing the slip to Lock, "..So here I am!"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:22 pm
Estel wordlessly held up her identical sheet of paper.

Then she broke into a grin. "But I'm not sure I need a tour that badly, yeah? Unless the tour comes with warnings about rules they don't tell you about until you accidentally break them? Because it'd be good to now about that kinda thing."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:59 pm
Lock looked at Xavier, then to Estel, back to Xavier, back to Estel. Very slowly.

His eyebrows twitched in annoyance and he looked at Xavier. "I don't care what some paper says. Get someone else to do it." Yeesh he didn't realize one day after passing his exam he was suddenly going to be responsible for s**t. "It's Amity. There are no rules. And even if there are, we just break all of them."

And that apparently concluded the tour, as he began to slowly shut his door.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:03 pm
Oh well. That was good to know. Xavier considered this for a moment, thoughtfully.

"Wow. Okay. You don't need to be a jerk about it," he huffed before looking around. He then glanced at Estel, "He doesn't know the school much better than we do I guess."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:10 pm
"It's okay," Estel said, folding the paper in half. "Sorry to bother you."

As Lock started to close the door, she interjected again: "Is everything alright?"  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:43 pm
Lock's eyes narrowed at Xavier. He wasn't stupid. Reverse psychology was hardly the thing to pull over Lock's eyes.

"WELL. If you aren't, I am going to show these LOVELY students around," Voodoo announced, peeking her head out from behind the door. "My name is Voodoo and I will be a better guide than that silly reaper ever would be!"

With that announced, she began walking down the hall very proudly, as Lock slowly began to bury his face into his hands with both annoyance and embarrassment.

luridel

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:50 pm
Xavier was about to pout a bit, but then a little shadowy cat came into view, offering to show them around.

"Oh! Hello Voodoo! Thank's for offering. You seem a lot nicer than your reaper," he chimed.He grinned towards Estel, then walked after the feline, "Lead the way!"

Chimarii
Luridel

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:26 pm
"Oh!" Estel had met two reapers with familiars thus far, and it was looking like this stranger might be the third. "Nice to meet you, Voodoo. I'm Estel."

She tucked the piece of paper away into her bag and bowed politely to Lock. "Sorry for the trouble. Take care, yeah?" With that, Estel followed after Voodoo and Xavier.

Blade Kuroda

chimarii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:21 pm
Lock just stared incredulously. He wasn't sure if they were actually this stupid, or if it was all a great prank. He even wondered if Shun had set this up as some kind of test.

Regardless, he (begrudgingly) came out from behind his door and began pacing behind the other two. "She can't leave my side. You should know that." Anyone with half a brain (no offense undead/ghosts) should have known that.

"Well we'll begin our tour right here! These are the reaper dorms! They are usually either very quiet or very loud," Voodoo yowled, not even acknowledging that Lock had spoken at all. This was very much her tour. "Do you pretty creeple have any questions?"

luridel

blade kuroda

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:47 pm
Xavier gave Locke a rather wry grin.

"Well then you better come along."

He might have sounded a little too cheerful for that.

"Oh! And I'm Xavier," he greeted the cat. He tilted his head as he tried to think if there were any questions he had in mind.

"Hmm... How thin are the walls here?"

Chimarii
Luridel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:06 pm
"She can't?" Voodoo was only the third familiar that Estel had met, and the topic had never come up. "I see..."

Estel shook her head. "No questions!" She was at least somewhat familiar with the reaper dorms by now.

chimarii

Blade Kuroda

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:06 am
"Oh they are very thin! Sometimes you can hear very inappropriate things!" Voodoo chirped. Lock turned red, but said nothing and looked away. "It is fun being a shadow you know- I can just blend in and spy on people!"

"Voodoo," he growled.

"Well it's true!"

They had now reached the door to the dorms and were walking towards the central quad. "This is the quad! But you probably at least know this right? Since it connects all the dorms right, right?"

luridel

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:59 am
Xavier eyed Voodoo at that comment.

"That's only slightly creepy," he stated. Shaking his head, he continued to go along before nodding.

"It is a lovely quad though," he remarked with a nod.

Luridel
Chimarii

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out