★ This is a roleplay between Monsterrz and me ★

-Monsterrz idea-

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:31 am
Monsterrz

User Image

User Image

ɌϴSɆ ɌIɅɌÐϴ

Everyone lived happily until the villains appeared,they ruined everything! They murdered men,women and children,innocent people who did nothing wrong! The superheroes tried to fight back but they failed..Rose mother also failed,she was taken away and they locked her in a cell under the ground with a few more superheroes. The black cat protected Rose with everything she could,of course Rose had to listen to her mother or else she will be captured too..In the end she hide in an abandoned building,Nick Fury was the one who found her and another guy. He explained them that they are the next "Heroes" and they need to save the world somehow..
'This is madness..' There's so way she will be able to save the world from all the villains. What could she do? Rose is not that strong..she has powers but can she really win the villains? A sigh escaped from her mouth as she sat on the floor,leaning her back against the cold wall.To tell the truth Rose was scared,she doesn't want to fail and let he villains rule the world. She won't let it happen but on the other hand..How can she stop them?

(( Sorry for the crappy post v.v ))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

capn-dorito

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:37 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                  Justin could remember it all. The way the whip cracked against his spine, striking skin and creating blood to ooze down his back. He remember gripping the ropes around his wrists as the shrilling cackle of the Joker was heard. The way that the Joker's "minions" would collide their fists into his face. Justin could remember the agonizing pain, and being tossed out on the street after been reported dead. However, he was very much alive -- barely. That anger he felt that night was the only thing that was keeping Justin alive in the world and convinced to take down the Joker. He wanted to kill him, for all the torturing that was struck on him. In the middle of the street, sitting on the sidewalk and letting his pencil glide against his paper in some form of drawing a picture, a man approached Justin. He squinted his eyes against the sunlight when he craned his neck back and arched his head up to look at the stranger. His movements paused right in front of Justin, and grasped the young man's attention.

"How would you feel about being able to take down the Joker the right way?" asked the man. An interested brow was raised by Justin. He remained mute, however, as he contemplated the thought.

Jaw tightening, Justin heaved out a deep breath. "Who wants to know?"

"Nick Fury. Director of SHIELD. I leave the god damn place and the world goes to s**t," said Nick, not apologizing for his words that merely made Justin chuckle ever so lightly. "Well? Are you in?"

And that was how Justin was here. He was being led down a hall, men with guns surrounding him. He was rather confused. If they had enough ammunition to take down the town, what was stopping them -- they needed the world taken down rather than just one big city. When entering a room, Justin saw that there was another female in the room. He was told that he was going to be the next superhero earlier, and though that wasn't music to his ears, it was still something. When Nick Fury exited the room, leaving the two of them alone, Justin turned to other person in the room. A female. "I'm Justin Lynch. Father's Spiderman." Justin kindly extended a hand towards the stranger, considering that they were going to work together, they should get to know each other identification.

User Image User Image

III_Lucky_Panda_ III

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:01 am
Monsterrz

User Image

User Image

ɌϴSɆ ɌIɅɌÐϴ

Nick Fury was gone,once he brought her into the place he walked out and never came back. While Rose waited for him to come back she checked her black gloves,luckily her mother made her a pair of gloves which are very useful. It was getting boring because the only thing she could do was to sit and stay silent. This place had men with guns so why were they still here? Couldn't they just go and kill those villains? Well Nick explained her that they need superheroes because they're much stronger then simple men with guns.

After a while Nick Fury entered into the room but he wasn't alone. He brought a male with him,it seemed like the male was at the same age as Rose. Rose looked at the male before looking at Nick who exited from the room.What the hell? Wasn't he going to say the plan? Or do they need to think about it by themselves? Right...Rose almost forgot that they need to get to know each other first because they were going to work together. "Hey." She showed a small smile before getting up,she dusted her black skinny jeans but didn't shake his hand. "Rose Ricarado,Black Cat's daughter." Rose knew about Spiderman,when Rose was a little girl her mother usually told her amazing stories about her and Spiderman,like how they saved the city and caught bad people."Uh..just a second." She removed the glove from one of her hands before shaking Justin's hand."S-sorry but those gloves are a little dangerous." She said before letting go of his hand and placing back the glove."So we have to think of a plan..?"

capn-dorito

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:56 pm
User Image

Justin notice the way she hesitated before collecting his sincere handshake into her own hands. She had to remove a glove at first, which stole Justin's eyes even when they engaged into body contact. He saw the way they were designed, and rather marveled at such perfection of a tool. Just as Justin was about to ask of her gloves, Rose explained herself. Well, just state that her gloves were dangerous. Honestly, Justin doesn't know the first thing about Black Cat nor her relationship with his dad. When Justin was little, his dad died and Justin was forced out onto the streets like most kids. Justin nodded his head when Rose suggested that they think of a plan. However, he didn't think he could gather a good plan if he were to be weaponless. "Before we send ourselves out to save the world, we should be prepared. We should know what we have and how to use it. I doubt that this new SHIELD has my father's destroyed web shooters, so I maybe have to make them myself. Which I have the blueprints for, it's no problem. But most of the items we need are in the Oscorps building."

User Image User Image

III_Lucky_Panda_ III

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:20 am
Monsterrz

User Image

User Image

ɌϴSɆ ɌIɅɌÐϴ

Rose noticed Justin was curious about the gloves,of course he would. She had no problem explaining him about it but she could tell that later...Justin said a good idea,they neded to be prepared before they will actually save the world. They need to train and get good weapons. Rose had her gloves but it wasn't enough,she needed a suit and a few more weapons like guns and knives."Yeah you're right." She nodded her head,Rose listened to Justin before nodding her head again."If you need help then tell me." She offered with a smile before walking towards the door." Oscorps building? Let's go to there Justin." Rose opened the door and waited for Justin to join to her.

"Oh and about those gloves." She raised her hands lightly to show him the gloves and the hidden claws in the gloves." That's why I told you that they're dangerous." She explained him." Oh and I also think we need suits but we will take care of it after we will get the stuff to the web shooters." Rose was trying to think from where they could get good suits or are they going to prepare it by themselves?

capn-dorito

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:56 am
User Image

Justin knew that they would need disguises, though most villains knew who Justin were. The son of Spiderman. Even if he were to dress as the man before him, people would know who lies underneath that mask. Perhaps, Justin will revamp the suit, turn it into something else rather than Spiderman. Nonetheless, Justin's identity needed to remain hidden. Justin could remember Joker beat on him and talking negative remarks towards his father. Justin followed Rose when she sauntered over to the door to leave for the Oscorps. She was more than willing to help him search the items that would help his weapons. His lips curved downwards before they twitched back up into a smile - something that he does when he tries to not smile, but he can't help it. Walking forward, Justin paused in his steps when Rose mentioned of her gloves. The dangerous gloves. She demonstrated just what she meant and Justin understood. "Ah, gotcha. I'll make sure I don't hold your hand or anythin'," he joked with a playful wink. Got to break the ice barrier between them with a joke. Moving forward again, Justin heard Rose's comment regarding of the suits. "I think you are right. But do we want to have the same thing our parents did? Like, wouldn't they know it's us?" Justin turned around to make sure Rose was still following down the hallway.

ooc; sorry that this post took me forever! i've been way too addicted to tumblr.

User Image User Image

III_Lucky_Panda_ III

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:10 am
Monsterrz

User Image

User Image

ɌϴSɆ ɌIɅɌÐϴ

(( It's ok,I totally understand you c: ))

Rose turned her head lightly to look at him before smirking."That's right,you should be very careful." She winked back at him before laughing softly,rubbing her nose lightly. Somehow she had a habit of rubbing her nose lightly,she just can't stop this habit.Justin is actually a nice person,she still doesn't know him well but they get along somehow-which is very good. When Justin mentioned the suits Rose thought about it for a moment,have the same thing as their parents or something new...Making a suit just like her mother will take a lot of time,with all the fur and the design of him,Rose prefers to make a simple black suit where she will have good weapons.But what about Justin? What kind of suit he will have? "You're right..Maybe we need to hide ourselves and prepare new suits." She said,nodding her head lightly."Do you know where we can get things to our suits?" Rose asked,rasing an eyebrow as she went down the hall. Soon they exited from the building and started to walk outside. "Lead the way Justin." She said,staying beside him as they walked.

capn-dorito

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:51 am
User Image

"If Nick has recruited us, I think he might have ideas with the suits. I can't guarantee that they are good ideas, but he might be the place to go to for any mentions of our suits." Justin looked to Rose, hoping that he understood that Justin hadn't a lick of an idea where he could find any superhero suits in this new world. In this.. New Dark Age. As soon as they stepped outside, Justin casually draped an arm around Rose's neck and brought her close. "The guards won't suspect a couple walking around, sightseeing. Two, regular teenagers, looking like we just met will get us killed," admitted Justin in a hushed whisper so that only Rose could hear his reason. Since this looked as if he was whispering sweet nothings to her ear, and simply gave her a small hug as they walked, just to antsy up the act. To make sure that they were playing the role right. "Oscorps is only a mile away, and involve a lot of town coverage."

User Image User Image

III_Lucky_Panda_ III

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:34 am
Monsterrz

User Image

User Image

ɌϴSɆ ɌIɅɌÐϴ

Yeah Justin was right,Nick probably had some suits for them or at least ideas and material to the suits.."I hope he will have good ideas."She smiled lightly as they walked outside.Her brown eyes looked up at Justin before looking aound,the city was ruined..Villains were everywhere and the two of them had to win them,how is that even possible? Rose was afraid of losing,if they won't win this then they will get killed and the villains will just rule the "new world". When Justin wrapped his arm around her neck,Rose moved closer to him and raised her head to look at him. It surprised her but she didn't mind that."Good idea Justin." She nodded her head."Then I guess we should really act like a couple." A smirk appeared upon her face before she took off one gloves and placed it into her pocket,Rose gently clasped Justin's hand. Rose could act well and besides they should joke around from time to time,no need to be very serious."Then let's go,my boyfriend." She winked at him,walking beside him as she held his hand gently.

It didn't took them a long time."We arrived.." She said raising her head to stare up at the tall building. Rose thought that the building was empty so she didn't worry,slowly she let go of Justin's hand and moved towards the building."Come on Justin." She called,waving her hand for him to enter into the building.

capn-dorito

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:49 am
User Image

User Image
                                                                  Justin tossed Rose a wink and a click of his teeth when she stated that they should act like a couple, just like what he said. Removing his hand from her shoulders, he let her grasp it in her own hand. Their fingers linked with one another, fitting perfectly as if it were a puzzle. "Alright," said Justin with a grin as they both sauntered off to walk to the Oscorps building without drawing much attention to themselves. Most people tend to grow uncomfortable with couples all over each other, and tend to avoid that direction. Such as if they were to walk down the street, laughing and talking with each other, touching one another, people would advert their eyes and step out of the way.

When they arrived at the Oscorps building, it was as if Justin had a map planted in his head where to go. He remembered his dad telling the stories of his life right before he became spiderman. "The room is near the top, c'mon," said Justin, tugging on her sleeve gently before walking up the frozen escalators.

User Image User Image

III_Lucky_Panda_ III

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:12 am
Monsterrz

User Image

User Image

ɌϴSɆ ɌIɅɌÐϴ

Rose smiled gently as their fingers with one another,it fitted perfectly. Her dark eyes looked up at Justin for a moment before looking forward,it really felt like they were a couple. It was a good plan to be "lovers,that's how they won't get attention because people feel uncomfortable when they see a couple hugging,kissing,laughing and such. Rose hoped that they will be able to take the stuff Justin need and get out of that place,they had to be careful and that's why she didn't lower her guard down. Before they entered into the building Rose looked around to make sure that no one followed them,after that she got into the building.

Her brown eyes scanned the empty building,no one was here which was good. Rose raised her head to look up at Justin when he said that the room is near the top."Alright." She nodded her head then followed after Justin but at the same time she looked around. They went to the frozen escalators and arrived to the floor they needed. The two walked a little more,the hallways were long and empty.In the end Rose calmed down because the building was empty and there's no way that someone was following them. "How does those things look?" She asked as they entered into the room,her brown eyes scanned the whole room as she wandered there.

capn-dorito

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:08 pm
Monsterrz

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items