Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] is it always like this [Estel, Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:11 am
Shun tilted his head at that. He had thought Estel to be a fairly fresh ghost, but perhaps he was wrong in that regard. Then again, he supposed it was possible that she had some bad experiences with that sort of thing after dying.

"What do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:32 am
Estel shrugged and made some vague hand-waving motions before elaborating: "Well, just look at you. You're all grown up. You survived. You made it. And me?"

Estel looked down at her lap. "Whoever I was before this, I didn't make it." She rubbed the side of her neck, shrugging again. "So I guess I get to try again, now."  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:38 am
Ah. Well, there was a point in that.

"I see... Not everyone gets a second chance like that, however. You will come out stronger for it."

Shun didn't know how she was in her previous life in the slightest, but that was somewhat irrelevant to him anyway. While that sort of past did shape her present somewhat in the way that she was now a ghost, it wasn't quite the same.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:05 am
"Is that what's important? Coming out stronger?" Estel looked up at Shun, tilting her head.  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:05 am
Shun raised his brow at her, "Would you rather not become better, one way or another?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:43 am
"See, you used a different word that time." But debating wasn't going to get her anywhere, either. Estel shook her head. "I'm just worried maybe I don't know when to quit. Any advice for Thunder Road?"  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:52 am
That confused Shun for a moment. The reaper stared at her blankly, as if he wasn't really certain what the difference was. Though, he soon shrugged that off as he considered what he could tell her.

"Don't bring a lot of metal with you. Unfortunately, when lightning strikes, it's pretty damn instantaneous. It's not easy to see it coming. You can try to keep moving, go as quickly as you can," he offered. It probably wasn't really all that useful, however.

"Know your limits. I'm not saying to give up at any point, but don't take shame in taking some time to rest. Don't be like me and go on until you collapse. That... isn't good," he stated, mumbling the last bit under his breath. He was breaking that habit but there still was sometimes an issue with that sort of thing, much to Mitsu's dislike.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:55 am
"I am resting!" Estel said, waving her hands defensively. "Look, I'm taking a break now, see?" She laughed nervously, floating down to settle on the roof itself rather than sitting a few inches in the air. "I haven't been on the course for hours!"  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:02 pm
"...Well, that's good then. I wasn't entirely certain what you meant when you said you didn't know when to give up," Shun stated. He took his hands out of his pockets, and crossed his arms instead.

"I have already completed that course, but if you wish for accompaniment, I suppose I could run it again. I don't know if I'd be able to give you any further advice on how to tackle it, however. Lightning is unpredictable and unforgiving."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:04 pm
"It's okay, it's okay!" Estel laughed, waving her hands. "I appreciate the thought, but there's no need to get hit with lightning again on my account. I'll get it done, for sure." She stood up, clasping her hands over her head and stretching.

"...oh, hey." The minipets had finally caught her attention. She held a hand up, smiling.  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:06 pm
With a shrug, the reaper left it at that. Though, his attention went back up to the birds as Estel took note of them. Yang, the white falcon, tilted its head before diving down towards the ghost. He slowed his descent before deciding to perch on her extended arm.

"...Seems like Yang likes you. He's always the more outgoing between himself and his sister, though."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:09 pm
Estel froze for a moment, keeping her arm obediently outstretched. She hissed out of the corner of her mouth at Shun, a little frantically, "I don't know what to do with him! Do I pet him? Can you pet birds?..."  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:10 pm
"You can. If they let you," Shun replied, "Just don't make sudden movements or you might startle him."

At that time, Yin decided to fly down as well, though she opted to land on her owner's shoulder instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:12 pm
"Okay. Um, hi, I'm Estel..." She wasn't sure if Yang could understand her, but she reached out to tentatively pat the falcon on the head with two fingers anyway.  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:15 pm
Yang let out a soft falcony-noise before closing his eyes as he was getting patted.

"Yes, like that," Shun nodded in approval, watching from where he stood.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff