Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:06 pm
User ImageValley-girl, sweetheart, perky, kind-hearted, etc. NOTICE ME SEMPAI!

User Image
Mr.GrumplyMcPricklepuss. He tends to be a straight shooter, stick in the mud, serious, poker-face-joe kinda guy.

User Image
Blank Slate. O,O

User Image
Hyperactive baby-sitter good-girl sweetiepie = Paya.

User Image
Lol, this one is just for shits and giggles to see what people will throw at me, really. I am THINKING of sending her to the Tianxia possibly.

So, post away!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:52 pm
F a y t h - x

FOR ELENA? I HAVE THIS GUY!

User Image

He's in Shadow too, joined a few years ago OOCly.He's really like. Egotistical? But in a kinda good way. He really just believes in himself and his clan and his pride and just. He loooves to tell everyone about it. It probably gets really, really bothersome. XD He really likes to show off for the ladies, and he's been a little bummed over the idea that he might have to marry outside his clan one day and leave it (because clearly Shadow is the best clan, amirite??) so he'd be over the MOON to find someone in his own little group. He's also supposed to have tattoos by now, but I've not managed to get them in edits yet. So yeah. He's a bit cocky, but well-meant. I dunno if he'd count as a senpai, but if he did he'd totally notice all the lady kōhais. >>  

ShinosBee

Nerd

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces