Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[DRP] Tight Passageways and Back Doors (Ever x America) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:22 pm
Pawz

Not at all what Ever expected: or, at least, it was more extreme than what Ever expected. He stared at America for a long moment like he couldn't believe the girl was crying, or that anyone on this island was even capable of tears like this over some dumb little monsters. It made his eyes drop to the beast she was petting, his head cocked to one side, trying to see it as she did.

Not that different from a cat, then, perhaps. He smoothed a hand up over his hair and then dropped it, stepping in to consider just how similar they might be.

"Uh. They'll be okay." Another thing he really didn't know, since mostly Ever mopped the floors, but -- after a moment, he'd reach down to catch a creature by the scruff of its neck and decide that, yes, quite like cats. He turned it this way and that, considering. His experience was mostly with goats, chickens, but there had definitely been more than one rangy Tom that kept the mice away from his family's garden, in a different life. He could get at least some feel for the things health.

And he could handle it just fine, not exactly gentle but without hurting it, settling it into the crook of one arm so all its feet were supported. Familiar.

"I mean it's not like they're just wandering in the woods right? That'd be worse."

lizbot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:15 am
Pawz

America sniffed and nodded, "Or they'll just die n'get replaced. I just hate it when they're hurt like this." She planted a big, teary kiss on top of the treat's head and gently set it back in its cage.

"M'gonna have to let you meet Tubadiah. He was my favourite back when I was doing feeding n'poop cleaning in the main lab 'cause he reminded me to mucha Taym except cuter n'nicer n'probly a bit more sensible if I'm being honest." Boy was she. "But then this psycho jerk cut off his cute little paw-paw." America mournfully lifted a hand and made sad little paw motions at Ever.

and be blue

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:35 pm
Pawz

Ever opened his mouth to say he wasn't really a huge fan and then closed his mouth again, pondering the usefulness of that comment. Instead he hummed, looking down at America, still holding onto a cute little fluffball with a cropped-short tail, his eyebrows knitting together.

"Do you always cry this much, or just when you drink?" It was easily teasing, mocking in a friendly way, and he nudged her shoulder with his as he leaned in to put the beast back in its cage.

lizbot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:12 pm
Pawz

"Bit of one and some of t'other," America admitted with a wobbly smile. "A bit more n'usual lately, but not over any old thing, kay? I think only three people on this island have ever seen me cry, four now I guess but..." the girl shrugged, and nudged him right back. "No shame in it. I'm pretty much amazing whether if I'm crying or not."

Lifting her hand she scrubbed at her cheeks.

and be blue

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

and be blue

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:08 pm
Pawz

The sound he made was joking, a bit teasing still, but gentler even -- easygoing. Agreeing, maybe, in a distant sort of way, though he wouldn't come out and say it. Instead he'd think about it, a bit tipsy still, working to lock everything up and cover up the fact that they'd been there. He didn't think he'd get in trouble for extra hours with the minis, but all the same --

A hand under America's elbow to guide her outside, where he paused to light up a cigarette in a distracted sort of way, and he squinted at her. It didn't take him long to rummage up her room number and catch her around the shoulders again to guide her that way. This would keep her from her twitter promise of ending up in some stranger's bed.

At her door he'd offer a grin and a wave, smoke still clinging to his clothes as he left her. "Get some sleep. And anytime you want to find me..."

lizbot
Fin? or you wanna?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:13 pm
Pawz

The offer was followed by a hug that lasted for what seemed like a bit too long, until he realized she'd basically fallen asleep on him. Fortunately, America was a light sleeper and woke up after only a couple moments. Giving him a sleepy smile and wavering finger gun, the girl left him with a damn right, followed by a quieter but no less pleased, thank you.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out