Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] How fast can you fly? [Estel/Hel/Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:45 pm
Training came in a number of different forms for Shun. Sometimes it was calm and meditative, other times it was a little more direct and actual combat training. Sometimes it was just running around the campus, going over what hurdles he could. As he came up towards the reaper garden, he scaled the wall surrounding it with ease before running along the top of it for a time. Once he found a path he wanted to take, he leaped down to the bench below and hopped on ahead of that. He vaulted over a lower shrub while making his way to the opposite wall. Managing to get up there as well, he soon came back down on the other side, rolling as he landed. He had a few more things to pack up, but he wanted to get some training done in the meantime if possible.

Lucyal
Luridel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:20 pm
Although Shun had offered to train her, Estel realized they had failed to set up any kind of schedule. That was her main reason for going to find him, although if she were to be completely honest with herself, it was also because it had been too quiet trying to read in her room. She had brought the library book with her, in her schoolbag, just in case Shun was too busy to talk to her. If nothing else, she could at least read outside.

Approaching the outside of the reaper garden, she saw her new friend (well, at least she had decided he was her friend, and that counted, right?) running along the wall, some distance away from her.

"Oh." She could do that.

Pulling the strap of her bag over her head, Estel tossed it down against the outside of the garden wall. All she had in there were some notebooks, a few pens, and a library book, and if anybody thought that was worth stealing, well, she figured she'd be able to get it back anyway.

She scaled the wall and broke into a jog, transitioning easily into a flat out run. Shun had already jumped down into the garden itself, she could see, and was still a good distance away. She ran silently, her feet only occasionally touching the top of the wall, smiling the entire way.

There was a tree branch in her way and she ducked without pausing, coming up again on the other side to see Shun climbing back over the wall. Estel caught up the rest of the way and slowed to a halt, looking down at him from on top of the wall. "...Hi!"  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:03 pm
Shun was a popular guy today. In addition to Estel, Hel was now hot on his trail as well. The reaper didn't notice Shun's little friend though, and instead had tunnel vision for the Grim himself. She was on school grounds today, coming to talk to him in fact, when she had seen him speed across the grounds. A grin had immediately come to her lips. She knew what he was up to, and she immediately took off after him. She scaled up the wall and ran along the top of it, following the grim in his foot steps. Upon arriving at the other wall she vaulted over it.

"OOOOOOOOIII!" She boomed, and flew at the grim, her leg extended in an attempt to deliver a kick to the reaper, grinning wildly.

xBlade Kuroda

xLuridel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:07 pm
Shun paused where he was when he first heard Estel from somewhere behind. Turning around, he spotted the ghost up on the wall but his attention was quickly grabbed as a certain wingless valkyrie came flying at him while also shouting at the top of her lungs. His good eye narrowed and he quickly shifted into a defensive position, bringing his arms up. With a grunt, he managed to block her kick, then came back to counter by launching a kick right back at her.

"Nice to jacking see you too, Hel,"

Luridel
Lucyal

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:24 pm
Estel stepped sideways, out of Hel's way, and looked down at the two of them from her spot up on the wall.

Hopefully it was just the newcomer's way of saying hello and not something that would get them in trouble for fighting on unapproved locations in school grounds. All the same, when two senior students were, well, casually brawling, the smart thing to do seemed to be to remain well out of the way, perhaps run right back in the opposite direction and retrieve her stuff.

Estel, of course, did not do any of those things. She jumped down from the wall, brushing her skirt off, and said, a little louder, "Hello! Are you one of Shun's friends?"

She was prepared to duck if anyone felt like kicking her, too.

Lucyal

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:49 pm
Of course he blocked! Hel expected no less! Of course, she was still in the air as he blocked her and countered, so normally she wouldn't be able to properly react to this...until now! The reaper was still grinning, as she summoned her spear while in mid-air, and she jammed the blade of her weapon down into the ground which in turn pushed herself up and out of the way of Shun's kick. She flew back, and landed on her feet, pumping her fists.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAA!" She hadn't pulled a maneuver like that in forever...it was a pretty awesome feeling now! "Always a pleasure to see you too, Shu--" The reaper paused as someone else was approaching them, and it was then she finally registered the other ghoul. The reaper looked her over, a brow raising curiously as she now grinned at the ghoul.

"Oi!" She greeted in return. "No! I am not his friend...I am his bro!" She paused for a moment as she then laughed. That slang word was still pretty funny to her. "But ya, if you want to simplify that! But Shun and I are brothers in arms!" She cocked her head towards the ghoul. "Who are you, eh?"

Blade Kuroda

Luridel

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:03 pm
Hel had managed to maneuver out of his strike. Though he kept his guard up for awhile longer, he didn't move to attack beyond that.

"...Nice spear. You got a new one, I see." It hadn't yet occurred to him that it might be the artifact he had helped her retrieve not too long ago.

Straightening up, he looked towards Estel, who was on the ground level with them now.

"What she said," he added, motioning towards Hel with a nod.

Luridel
Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:09 pm
"Oh, that is nice," she said admiringly, nodding at the spear. Granted, she didn't know enough about weapons to tell a well-made spear from a poorly-made spear, but the fact that it had just come out of nowhere gave it points in its favor.

As for who she was, well, there wasn't anything very impressive she could say about herself. All the same, she introduced herself enthusiastically. "Name's Estel!" Grinning, she held out a hand to Hel. "I'm a new student. Shun's agreed to teach me how to fight."

Blade Kuroda

Lucyal

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:56 am
Hel grinned at Shun. "No! I did not!" She snapped her fingers, and a few moments after, the spear that was embedded into the ground shifted and transformed into a giant raven familiar. The raven cocked its head at the two, and then let out a 'kweh'! "It is the artifact you helped me retrieve, friend!" She jabbed a thumb to a piece that was attached to the familiar's collar. "It allows it to transform into a spear and back with ease!" She then turned back to Estel, rather pleased at the ghoul's good attitude and the fact that she didn't seem shy.

She took the ghoul's hand in her own and gave it a firm and hearty shake. "I am called, Hel! It is a pleasure, Estel--Oooooooh?" Her expression brightened even more, for a few reasons. One because she was a new student, and two because she was a new student who wanted to learn how to fight and learn from Shun.

"Oh ya?" Hel seemed to be getting even more excited, now eagerly looking between Estel and Shun. "I want to teach as well!"

Luridel

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:13 pm
Shun's brow quirked as Famine showed up in place of the spear.

"That's a pretty handy thing to have, " he nodded. Now he knew what that artifact did exactly. When she had explained it prior, he didn't really understand.

Relaxing now, the reaper placed his hands into his pockets and looked between the two as they exchanged pleasantries.

"If she doesn't mind another instructor, I don't see why not, " he shrugged, "Your style of fighting is different, anyway."

Luridel
Lucyal

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:26 pm
Estel shook Hel's hand, beaming. "Nice to meet'cha! And you, too?" She bowed politely to Famine.

She looked between Shun and Hel - well, if he didn't mind it, she certainly didn't. Hel seemed like she was capable of beating her up without any effort, which seemed to Estel like a great recommendation.

Bouncing on her heels, she replied, "You do? That'd be great! I'll warn ya, I'm pretty awful, but I can only get better from there, yeah?"

She didn't think she'd done much fighting when she had been alive - it hadn't felt natural to her. Running across the wall, though? That had felt right. If she had any more talents like that, she had yet to be put in circumstances where she would realize them.

Lucyal
Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:30 pm
"RIGHT?" Hel echoed cheerfully to Shun. "Very handy indeed! I was over the Jack damn moon, friend!" She exclaimed, throwing her fists into the air. "I was missing my spear but--" She slung an arm around the neck of her familiar, who let out a 'kweh' in greeting to Estel. "This big b*****d is not so bad." Said 'b*****d' rolled its head around and then whacked Hel on the top of her's with its beak, and she reached out to grabbed it and hold it down.

"Ya! We do have different styles!" She grinned at Estel. "Shun is more sneaky stealth and quick strike where as I am more power in exchange for speed." She then laughed. "Does not matter how awful you are, just that you are eager and willing to improve!" She looked over at Shun. "But parkour too, ya?" Her grin widened. "We had not done that in a long time!"

Luridel

Blade Kuroda

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:38 pm
"Everyone starts somewhere. The sooner you pick up on it, the better," Shun noted before looking over Famine. With that, Hel was able to take to the skies after they had been robbed from her.

"That's one way of putting it..." he said before raising his brow, "It may have been awhile since you had but I've been keeping practice."

His gaze shifted to Estel.

"It seems you may have some skill there as well. I'll have to keep that in mind for future lessons. It's a good way of training your body and reflexes," he stated before tilting his head in thought.

Luridel
Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:47 pm
"I think I'm... honestly, I don't know yet. I'm fast, yeah?" She couldn't really describe herself as stealthy - there was that glowing problem she hadn't found a solution for just yet, and that was a dead giveaway.

Parkour. The word fit so neatly into her vocabulary that she hadn't even realized she hadn't known it. "That's all of it, right? Not just the running, but movement. One place to the next. Iam good at that." She wasn't trying to brag, only speaking the facts as she realized them. "I think I did it before. I must have. When I was alive." She had started smiling and found that she couldn't stop. "I must have liked it a lot."

Lucyal
Blade Kuroda

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm
Hel gasped as Shun seemed to be doubting her sticking to her parkour training. "Hey, hey!" She wagged a finger at him, letting go of her familiar. "I stick to my training! All of it!" She announced confidently, puffing up her chest with pride. "Even with how busy I am!"

Admittedly, Hel had not been paying attention to Estel earlier, but Shun seemed inclined to think she had skill there, and Hel trusted Shun's judgement without question (90% of the time). She nodded her head. "Heh! Nothing beats muscle memory, even if your mind does not remember!" Hel piped, jabbing a thumb at her forehead before she looked over at Shun. "You look like you have something in mind! What is it?" She inquired.

Luridel

Blade Kuroda

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas