Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] also, books [Estel, Quillan] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:50 pm
"Do you need help putting some of them back? I have a general idea of where most of them should go! Or I guess we could leave it to the librarian but I would feel kind of bad having her put back so many books on top of the ones she already has to put away ..." Quillan said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:01 pm
Estel realized, looking at the pile, that she probably didn't need much help. It was just placing things back where they belonged, and each book had a place of its own. But Quillan had offered to help, and she didn't want to disappoint him. "Okay, sure! Um, let's see... Maybe I'd better go one at a time." Estel stood and extracted a book on astronomy from near the bottom of the stack, catching the other books as they began to wobble.

"Think I'll check this out to start." She tucked the book under her arm and picked up the top six from the stack, balancing them between her arms and her chin so they wouldn't fall. There were a few more still on the table for Quillan to help carry. "The rest of these... can go back for now." She felt a little guilty about picking out so many.  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:40 am
Quillan stood up and picked up the remaining books on the table and quickly looked at the book spines. "I'll be near the back few shelves since that's where most of these seem to have come from." He left the table with a small wave while balancing the books on one hand until he knew they were about to fall and had to support them with both hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:34 pm
"Okay! Thanks again!" She looked down at the top book of the stack and set off towards the shelf where it belonged.

When she had returned her pile to what she believed were the correct places, she went back to look for Quillan, still carrying the book on astronomy. She whispered, "Hey! How do I check this out? Do I need a card?"  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:14 pm
After putting away all the books that he'd been responsible for, he found Estel looking for him. "Uhh you just have to sign it out! Here, I'll show you." He went and signed the book on apsasus out to demonstrate how to sign books out to Estel ... plus, he was planning on actually reading it thoroughly later. "Don't forget to return it when you're done!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:12 pm
Estel trailed after Quillan, book tucked under her arm. She signed the book out and put it into her schoolbag, smiling. "There we go!"

She turned and bowed politely to the ink demon. "Thanks for all your help, yeah? I'll see you 'round?" Now that she'd made another friend, she had every intention of finding him again, if only to ask how the book was.  

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:36 pm
"See you around!" Quillan said, waving to the ghoul as he exited the library. He hope to see her again in a class or even just passing her in the hallway!  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff