Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:57 am
User Image

Halvdan is in the pridelands at the moment so he can help with a challenge.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:30 pm
cyhorse
Velveteen Angel

I would love for one or two of my rogue leopards to help out with the chaos and trying to solve the mystery. Do you happen to have a link to the ORP?

I'm not sure how Belial would do in a pack. I'm thinking them rewarding him for his thieving would only lead to him stealing from the pack itself and him getting into a bit of trouble. XP;;

Oooo! I would love for him to teach her how to fight! At the moment she is a bit torn up by her previous run in with a reaver, so him offering to help her would be great!
(also I love the spamming ^.^)

samus x

Samuuuuuuuuuu! Yes I would love some sibling rps for my ela! They need the development. *hugs them both and you* <333
Oh yeah we do have that one rp. Do you happen to know whose turn it is? xD;; *will have to go hunt it down*
i cant remeber who's turn but i have the link in my journal. i'll link you when im not having to be going to bed early from work >_> 12 hour shifts sucks.

if you want you can set us up a rp for each of the sibs if you want. cant rp til during the week when im not working  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:14 pm
Seaki

Family rp would be great for Belial. I don't think I have ever rped him with any of his family members. xP;;

And that would be so much fun! Kaleo needs a cub friend to stomp around the kizi pride with.

Annchen

Okay! I would love for him to help with a challenge

samus x

Ack, that does suck having 12 hour shifts. Whenever you have the time, I would love to get the link from you. 8D

I'll set up the rps and send you the link in PM once I get them done.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 pm
Could you start something for us? I should be able to tag back on tuesday I think.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:46 am
I made a start for us: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24432411  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:31 pm
**Update**

Added Kaleo's Adol and I added Kei.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items