Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaos Foxes Carnival

Back to Guilds

Choas Foxes Carnival is a multitude of role plays. It will be a role players kingdom for them to come and role play to their heart content. 

Tags: Chaos, Foxes, carnival, role playing 

Reply New Role Plays since 2011
Fall of Albion (Accepting, Started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:12 am
((Bumps..))  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:22 am
The_Dreaming_Hero
((Bumps..))

(( waiting for Saika to post. So she doesn't get left out now. lol ))  

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:34 pm
NeophantomX
The_Dreaming_Hero
((Bumps..))

Bump, yeah..i wonder if she got busy again))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:37 pm
The_Dreaming_Hero
NeophantomX
The_Dreaming_Hero
((Bumps..))

She hasn't been on since May so I suppose that's the only explanation.  

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:44 pm
NeophantomX
The_Dreaming_Hero
NeophantomX
The_Dreaming_Hero
((Bumps..))

A bummer, especially since it got exciting! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:04 pm
The_Dreaming_Hero
NeophantomX
The_Dreaming_Hero
NeophantomX
The_Dreaming_Hero
((Bumps..))

A bummer, especially since it got exciting! ))

Ya I know. All we can do is hope she comes back before too long and that she's alright.  

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:29 am
User Image

User Image

Madelyn Vontrap
and
Zaleria Nallvir

Madelyn began breathing heavily but sucking in a sudden breath at the commanders words. He was done with them she didn't understand why he would give up to easily but i guess they didn't necessarily wish to kill them. She wiped the blood from her face to keep it fro going in her eyes whose vision still wavered ever so slightly. She looked up at the new arrival Roland as he spoke. Her expression was confused and cautious before she nodded slightly. She pushed off the ground with her hands and cringed slightly in pain as it all set in. She stood to her feet and stumbled over to Zaleria before kneeling half falling to her knees beside her. She reached out and stroked the fur on her head gently. Zaleria's fur even on her head was caked with blood. "oh Zaleria..." she mumbled slightly. She let her hand rest on her neck before reaching her other hand up to her jaw and stroked her muzzle gently. She could feel the muscles loosen in her jaw.

Zaleria's eye lids flickered slightly as a whimper slipped past her lips. A breath slipped out over the female commander which ruffled her hair. Her jaw released slowly as her head lifted before falling over into Madelyn's lap with a whimper of pain. She exhaled once more as the fur faded and the human Zaleria lay there. There wasn't a single spot on her that wasn't covered in blood.

The female commander shook in pain as Zaleria released her. Her gaze was locked on the mutt in fear of another attack. She also pulsed with anger at the mongrel for defeating her and leaving her in such bad shape that she couldn't even move on her own.

User Image

Rin Hotaru

Rin's eyes glazed slightly as the flood of memories played before her. She zoned out completely involved with the recollections. She couldn't believe what she was watching. It was Zack as a child growing up and being the true guardian of the jewel. Her fingers closed around the jewel slowly as she nodded. "i wont let anything happen to him..." she whispered as he disappeared. She turned placing her hands behind her to look over her shoulder. Her eyes widened as she looked at the large black wall as the dragon's attack collided into it. Before she knew it they were surrounded by darkness and she couldn't even see the tip of her nose. She felt so cold and lost. The dark ribbons that had taken root on her heart throbbed in the darkness stemming dark thoughts into her mind. "Its just Daymion... he's protecting me... relax..." she whispered to herself as she clung tighter to the jewel.

User Image

Kaito Hotaru

Kaito's eyes narrowed at the dragon's words but a fight would not turn out in his favor. Mathias had failed round one and he barely held his own against him even if he liked to think they were equals in strength he knew it was strategy and will power that had kept him alive and going. It was then that Daymion appeared before him. His eyes looked him over through curiosity. He did hold respect for Daymion despite their relationship and the situation he was in because of his sister. Once this was over he would have to thank him and just hoped that this would not be the end. Over all he had mixed feeling of the people within the war gods except for Avalon and a select few. He made a point as to figure out why they devoted their lives to this endeavor and the war gods. He wanted to get inside their heads and figure it out. He wanted to understand Daymion's reasons but couldn't bring himself to since they were both very prideful.

When darkness over came him he braced his feet knowing they would still be planted on the ground when he was released from the darkness. He knew this was Daymion's chase to get his swing at him but for some reason doubted he would do anything. He genuinely believed he was protecting him and then relaxed knowing that Rin was being protected even if it wasn't by him. That thought train took him down a long path of internal debate about his sister's well being and if others would protect her even if he vanished.

((i'm sorry guys and dont think i forgot about you i always think i need to reply to this rp and unfortunately its usually when i dont have the time to. Or something comes up and i dont get a chance to reply.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:17 pm
Bump?))  

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:07 am
NeophantomX

yay its not waiting on me any more XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:35 pm
Overlord Soth Father of Monsters...

http://images.wikia.com/agarest/images/c/cd/Profile_110.jpg

However as the battle was taking place The golden dragon sent out a powerful shockwave destroying the fake Daymion and pushing Mathias back as it seemed the dragon was getting annoyed by the pair's antics so to speak and was slowly getting serious now as his patience thinned in the battle. It was however at that time that a single figure appeared on the scene arriving in an explosion of dark energy that shook the ground and would make even the bravest sweat with fear at the presence that now made itself known, emanating with a visibly monstrous amount of just pure evil energy. This figure was known as Overlord Soth, the first guild master of the War Gods and once known as the father of all monsters.

He held up his arms as a giant magical seal appeared around the golden dragon and slowly enveloped him as the dragon glared at Soth in return. When the seal was finished the dragon was no where to be found, banished temporarily from the world by the top tier level spell Soth just used on him. " ...Now is not the time for our reunion Golden Dragon. As you alone deserve respect among the mortal races I want our fated clash to be truly momentous. So for now wait fated foe for our clash to once again shake the very heavens and bring the world despair at my return. " spoke Soth into the void where the Golden Dragon once stood.

Soth then turned to face the others, sensing where the real Daymion was as well for what it was worth. " ... bow before me mortals for I your one true overlord, your one true god has returned once more. I am Overlord Soth, father of all monsters and the true god and master of this world. Myself and the one now known as Avalon created the War Gods, so obey your master and bow before me... or perish as all mortals who oppose me shall end. Those are your only two options mortals. " demanded Soth. As he did that a voice could be heard in Rin's head due to her ability to speak to monsters telapathically or however her ability worked. The voice was simple and fierce and it merely shouted a single word into her mind, that word being OBEY! As if to counteract that command the black stone in Rin's hands began to glow lightly and seemed to fight to push Soth's command out of her head and place it's own within. That command being to use it, likely directing to be used on Soth himself as to why was unknown but the stone's command seemed much more urgent as if pleading compared to Soth's commanding and dominating decree.

Lady Sasha mysterious traveling healer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also while all that was happening over by Madelyn and her group a new figure arrived on the scene as well, though this one would be much more welcome to see. For this traveler was none other then Lady Sasha a traveling healer of sorts known for her mystery and formidable fighting and healing proficiency. " Perhaps I can be of assistance lord Roland? I will handle the healing of those people for you. " explained the woman who casually walked out onto the scene having just arrived herself here. " Ah yes that would be most welcome. Thank you lady Sasha, even I have heard of your formidable healing prowess. " explained Roland as he stepped aside to let the woman work her skills. Sasha quickly examined the three of them of Madelyn, Zaleria and the female commander and her own scythe appeared in her hands as it's blade glowed with a bright white warm light.

She then actually slashed all three of them in a single quick motion. However they would find no wound on their bodies from the slash and in fact they would feel better where the slash connected. Before suddenly their bodies all glowed and emitted the same bright light that had covered the scythe as all their wounds slowly closed until they were all healed up as if they had never happened. The torn clothing being the only reminder of the battle that just took place as Sasha smiled warmly and kindly. " Apologies if that scared you but I found it best not to delay by trying to explain the technique beforehand in everyone's condition. Basically it was to install the healing magic internally to speed up the magics work which is why it healed you all so quickly. You should all be fine now after a little rest by the way. " explained the woman as she then went over and did the same to Leon to heal him up as well.

Roland meanwhile picked up the now healed female commander and looked over the group. " His lordship Duke Giovanni wishes to express his continued interest in your group and says that should you change your mind about his invitation simply speak your names to his guards and they will arrange an audience. Think it over at least, it is rare for his lordship to offer anyone a personal invitation, let alone a group of mercenaries. " explained Roland as he departed now carrying the female commander still as all the others were already teleported away by Titus earlier now. His job was now done after all so he had no reason to remain behind any longer. Though he did admire the bond between Zaleria and Madelyn as it was no ordinary bond and he always admired and respected such bonds due to their rarity and strength.

The_Dreaming_Hero
FoxgirlSaika

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:39 pm
The_Dreaming_Hero
FoxgirlSaika

(( Sorry for the wait you two, I had thought the rp dead so I hadn't really been checking it before. But my post is up now so hope you enjoy and apologies once again for the wait. lol sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:54 pm
Daymion slipped into his shade to appear in front of Kaito and Rin. Only to fall on his knees. It wasn't obedience that forced him down, but weakness that spread through his body and bones. His sword laid next to him in the mud, some force within heating it up until it glowed in a hot cherry red. The mage was burning up, he could only gasp as the powers of the dragonstone and elfstone fought within his chest. At least it felt like it. The pain was wrecking his mind, but he managed to raise his head to glance at Soth. "So, sorry..can't bow, i hope kneeling...be enough...ung"He gasped once more,clenching his shirt tightly as he tried to keep his sanity. Every now and then it seemed like his whole self was slipping away.He shot a short glance to the siblings. His eyes pleading for mercy. Pleading for them to just free him from this pain.  

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:59 pm
Neophantomx
User Image

User Image

Madelyn Vontrap
and
Zaleria Nallvir

Zaleria was fading in and out of consciousness as her head laid on Madelyn's lap. She had a basic concept of what was going on around her but had no strength to even open her eyes. A low snarl pierced her lips as the healer approached them, but could not move to do anything about her discomfort of her presence.

Madelyn stroked Zaleria's hair gently despite the fact that it was caked in blood. The blood was thick and still held its warmth from the body. It coated the palm of her hand and fingers but she didn't give a second thought to her actions. She looked up as the healer appeared and listened as they exchanged words. She would not turn down the generosity of healing but was leery as she felt Zaleria tense and heard the snarl whisper from her lips.

Madelyn looked down at Zaleria and let her hand lay securely on her head in a way to sooth her. However for once it didn't which made her look back up to the healer as she drew her sword. It was to late for her to react with a counter so she leaned over Zaleria protectively to attempt to take the majority of the blow. Her eyes were closed shut before opening them slowly as she heard her speak and could feel Zaleria's tension from her pain ease. She could tell she was still nervous about this wandering healer.

User Image

Kaito Hotaru

As the darkness cleared Kaito's eyes fell on the new comer. He could feel the voice echo within himself as they spoke. It felt as if they were speaking directly to his mind and muscles demanding their obedience. It was only thanks to Daymion that the connection was fractured and he was able to control himself. His eyes darted to Daymion and showed compassion for his pleads of freedom. He nodded reluctantly as he drew one of his daggers. He gripped the hilt tightly as his knuckles turned white. He was about to "free" Daymion from his suffering when his attention was captured by Rin.

User Image

Rin Hotaru

Rin was already seat on the ground from where she had been in the darkness. She felt himtalk to her on such a level that it consumed all of her senses. The dark threads on her heart began to grow before she heard a whisper deep within her. She blinked desperately trying to hold onto what she thought was herself. Her hands grew whiter as her grip tightened on the jewel before she heard the voice again that made her whole body pulse. With a second pulse she found herself on her feet. She was bewildered before a soothing cold fell over her. The light in her eyes faded and her pupils sank into the icy blue color of her eyes. Her skin appeared whiter than normal as a light frost coated her skin. Her silver hair had the glisten of snow as she lightly walked toward the man or creature that that had banished the Golden Dragon. Her foot steps left light remnants of ice cracking gently off her foot with each step. She stopped standing before the group just a few feet in front of Mathias. She opened her hands slowly to reveal the blinding light of the crystal. Anyone with a connection with the dead or darkness would be able to see the death that danced around her with the jewel's activation without its true wielder. "You have no power over us" she finally spoke but not only was it her own voice but many that spoke through her as she held the jewel with the intent to use if it didn't already.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:26 am
*bump))  

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

New Role Plays since 2011

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items