Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaos Foxes Carnival

Back to Guilds

Choas Foxes Carnival is a multitude of role plays. It will be a role players kingdom for them to come and role play to their heart content. 

Tags: Chaos, Foxes, carnival, role playing 

Reply New Role Plays since 2011
Fall of Albion (Accepting, Started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:22 am
The grey haired male hissed darkly, not liking what Avalon was saying. This sounded far too dangerous. He simply hoped Avalon wouldn't teach Zack anything funny.He was about to say more,when Kaito and Zack appeared. Daymion couldn't help but glare at Kaito. "Don'T you teach him weird stuff!"
HE said with a snarl, but he couldn't keep angry.

Zack flew around happy as ever, being like the wind was fun! His tiny brain wondered already how to copy that, he would need to figure this out on his own,later. He already had ideas, but for now he enjoyed the moment and the moment alone.The child , childish as it was would not just run around the group ,it seemed to focuse on bothering Avalon and thus ran around in circles,around the male.

Daymion only shook his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:52 am
User Image
Zaleria Nallvir
and
Madelyn Vontrap

Madelyn's mother smiled as she cut out the slice before passing the plate to Madelyn who scooped out two scoops. She then held the plate out to him before they were interrupted by the raptures of knocking at the door. The mortician looked back over her shoulder turning in his chair slightly. He then looked back at the group "I'll get it" he said before raising to his feet. He made his way over to the door and opened it modestly to where they could only see him. "Good evening. May I help you?" he asked keeping his left foot braced behind the door as well as his hand.

Zaleria's muscles had tensed before the knocking had even begun. Her crimson eyes locked onto the living room entry. They narrowed as the appearance shifted to wolf eyes when the knocking began. she glanced around the table making eye contact with Madelyn briefly before her eyes shifted back to normal. Her presence was intense ready to pounce yet an air of calm lingered around her. Madelyn was confused when she heard the knocking and looked over at Zaleria to catch her wolfish gaze. They seemed to communicate with that brief glance before they looked toward the door.

User ImageThe other soldier who was kocking was a broad shouldered built elf appearing to look in his thirties. He had a large bladed sword sheathed at his right indicating that he was left handed. His hands unlike most of the squad had thick black finger less gloves. They looked like bikers gloves with a sturdy monster hide palm grip. When the door opened he braced his left hand against the door frame and slid the toe of his steel toed combat boots just over the base of the door frame which would prevent the door from being closed easily. His right hand rested lightly on the hilt of his sword and he had a casual but towering stance as he leaned in towards Madelyn's father. "We're looking for a vermin that escaped and we've heard rumors that its hanging around this area" he said tilting his hilt slightly down and tilting his chin up cocking his head slightly to the side. This gave him a more menacing and superior appearance. His voice was rough and strong. It could be heard well into the house clearly and concise.

Zaleria shifted her footing and her right hand had disappeared underneath the table. Madelyn's hands had been chifted into her lap and her shoulders shifted slightly as she opened a small black hole that was to her storage locker underneath the table directed at Zaleria. Madelyn's eyes remained locked on the doorway into the living room. Zaleria's however had shifted toward the window on the opposite wall. It was already slightly cracked letting in a gentle breeze that you wouldn't have even noticed if you didn't see the window was open. It was clear to anyone who looked at Zaleria that she understood that they were talking about her and what she had to do if in fact she was correct.

User Image

Rin Hotaru
and
Kaito Hotaru

Rin understood what Avalon was saying and knew he would make the missions in Kaito's and her best interests so they would accomiadate his wishes. She knew waht she had to do and hated to this this of her brother but she had no choice. Her crystal blue eyes still locked with Avalon's gaze he would be able to see she agreed to and extent. She knew the ladder of the choices and at least it would give her some more time to talk to Mathias without interruption. She looked over to Kaito before looking briefly at Avalon. She took a deep breath and quickly released it before moving over towards her brother.

Kaito chuckled turning his gaze to Daymion "don't worry he's perfectly safe and at least if he learns it from an elemental he'll be learning it the correct way.Besides look how happy he is" he said gesturing over to Zack who was now circling Avalon which made him laugh more. It was then that his laugh faded to a smile before even that disappeared as Rin moved over towards him with a serious look on her face. He reached out a hand and cupped her cheek before pulling her into a hug.

"Please don't fight the missions this time... you have been paired with Daymion to liberate a stone. This is the best option to prevent a war..." she began to whisper to him. His gaze lifted from her back to glare at Avalon. It was obvious that he knew Avalon had asked her to do this.User Image He placed his hands on her shoulders before stepping back from the hug. At this point he had lowered Zack to the ground for his own safety. "For you I will but only for you. My requirement is to know what he has planned for you" he said softly. His eyes looking directly into hers scanning for the truth.

She breathed lightly not meeting his gaze for a moment before looking up into his eyes. "I'm going with Mathias..." as she said his name she reached up her hand to put a finger over Kaito's lips to prevent his angry outburst. she felt his grip tighten on her shoulders as she continued. "to a swamp for something hidden in it." She swallowed gaining more confidence and courage before continuing to speak again. "it will be dangerous but it is my element" she said lowering her hand.

Kaito sighed heavily releasing his anger with the breath. "Promise me you'll be careful and if anything happens you'll contact me. I know you have been working on it" he said softly almost like a parent sending their child off to war. He pulled her back into a hug holding her tightly as he kissed the top of her head before glaring at Avalon once again. Electricity danced in his icy gaze. He looked back to Rin "I'll come find you as soon as we finish..." he said before leaving Rin. He passed Avalon glaring at him still before moving over towards Mathias and stood beside him, shoulder to shoulder but looking opposite directions. "if she gets hurt by you or anything out there I'll come after you and we can finish what we started. Don't for a second believe that it will end the same way" he said before he stepped away. He hadn't looked at Mathias when he spoke and he had spoke in a level voice not once raising it. His body had been tense with electricity as he headed towards Daymion. "Let's go and get this over with" he said angrily. Rin had not said the town but Kaito already knew which one Avalon had targeted. Kaito was just as fired up now as ever and looked how he had before the fight with Mathias; calm, collected, angry, without a scratch on him.  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:57 am
( Not sure what all to have the soldiers say so I'll leave that to you Fox. lol )

Leon Stark

Leon took the plate gently and lightly began to eat as the knocking at the door continued. He did grow suspicious however when he saw Zaleria's reaction when he heard what the apparent soldiers had to say. They definitely did not sound like simple mercenaries and the royal army or regular guards would not talk like that out of hand as these people did so that just left one option, that it was the Duke's personal army the dark knights. Giovanni as well as a few others privately fully funded the dark knights with Giovanni personally knighting it's generals so with the Duke's backing they did possess a measure of authority especially in a town so close to where the Duke currently resided. The Duke was a member of royalty after all hence why he was given the title of Duke and granted land to govern. He had recently convinced the king to grant him control of Creed as well and was now using it as his main base of operations for unknown reasons, though the king did not question his judgement. The Duke was widely believed to be the best strategist in the kingdom after all so the king held great trust in his younger brother's judgement. Leon kept his guard up in the event the soldiers turned hostile and attacked this family for whatever reason. He owed them at least that much and he was determined to repay them for their hospitality to him a complete stranger. Finishing his plate quickly he set it down on the table as he listened in on the rest of the conversation straining his ears in case it got quit for one reason or another.

Mathias Knight of Chaos

Mathias was silent as Rin and Kaito spoke to each other though he was listening as it did concern him a little. As it involved his partnership with Rin for the mission he figured he should at least make note of what was said, at least what was loud enough to make out without ease dropping on their otherwise private conversation. He had enough courtesy for that if nothing else. He did ignore the boy flying around Avalon however believing it simply foolish though as someone bred for the simple act of dealing death being carefree was something he had never experienced. Maintaining his own almost expressionless face as Kaito walked by him and warned him about what would happen if harm came to Rin he did give him a reply as Kaito moved over to Daymion. " ...I have my own reasons for keeping her gift alive. That is all you need to know." Spoke Mathias mysteriously as he turned again to Rin. He took a couple steps towards her standing next to her again as he gently set his hand upon her shoulder before gripping it firmly but not at all painfully. " Now Rin envision the swamp and where it is as clearly as you can. Then close your eyes when you feel a sudden rush of energy. When you open them again we will be there. Chaos can do far more than simple destruction though it does require more precise control so I don't use it for warping often. " spoke Mathias as he began charging the spell. It would activate as soon as Rin closed her eyes and take them to where she envisioned or close to near instantly like most warping spells though with the side effect of filling those involved in the warp to feel an odd but moving rush much like flying freely for the first time for many people.

Avalon Silvers

Avalon simply sighed and shook his head as Kaito glared at him on his way by, it seemed some things never changed. Though it wasn't as if he did not expect just such a reaction from him so he was fully prepared. Kaito's over protectiveness of his sister was definitely one of his strengths though it was also a double edged sword and was also his greatest weakness. Proven all too true in his confrontation with Mathias as Kaito took some good damage just to protect Rin even though he knew she was in no real danger with Avalon himself there. Avalon was sure that weakness would result in his death some day but for now it served its uses. He did find the young boy Zack flying about him rather amusing especially since he knew it was done likely just to annoy him.It seemed to be the fate of those with power to be despised by those without, though Avalon admitted to being partly responsible for all the hate for him himself. He could not help but wonder what the previous leader of the War Gods before him would have done. The previous leader had vanished off into the mountains to battle monsters to test his mettle and was even more heartless than Avalon himself. The man was the one who Avalon first partnered with in creating the War Gods with the other man being in charge as his condition for creating it with Avalon. " Well then it seems everyone will be heading off on their mission, excellent that should put us a move ahead of that b*****d Giovanni and more importantly that accursed Golden Dragon. With that ones power I doubt any among us even working in a group of three could best him if he went all out. All of you if that one should make an appearance then you are not to engage him no matter what, your deaths will serve no one and you cannot best him. I am working on a solution to his problem but that time has not yet come. Now then Daymion once you have spoken to Zack then I suppose it will be my mission to look after him while your gone." Spoke Avalon. The reason he brought up the Golden Dragon was because his were the only movements Avalon could not predict at least not to any real extent and what he could read pointed towards him possibly interfering in either Rin's or Kaito's missions as he would not want Avalon to complete either of those objectives for his own reasons. Duke Giovanni, the Golden Dragon, and the commander of the royal knights the Golden Lion Magnus Lionheart who was himself quite the monster on the battlefield and one of the only ones to ever survive a duel with the Golden Dragon and even wound him in return. Those were the three most major obstacles to the War Gods plans and Avalon was working on plans to deal with them and the completion of these missions would be the first step to implementing them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:06 am
Zack ran over to Daymion to hug him very tightly and the adult couldn't help but sigh contently ,how could he ever be angry at the child? He couldn't, it was not possible, in fact he felt a bit proud. Proud that the boy was such a carefree child.Gently he hugged Zack back then picked him up ,so he could speak to the child. "I will be going with Kaito,Zack,you gotta be a good boy"

"I am always a good boy!"

The boy exclaimed,but he appeared to be pouting ,however this facade melted away when his uncle placed a kiss on his forehead.

"I know and this time, no locks,Avalon will keep an eye on you ,maybe teach you magic tricks.."

"REALLY? MAGYCKZ?"

Daymion chuckled and let Zack down. "Yes,really ,he said so" He looked over to Avalon with a smirk. "And maybe later KAito will teach you something too, i mean he already started...right Kaito?"

He watched as Zack ran to Avalon and chuckled when the boy tugged on Avalon'S sleeve ,bombarding him with questions about magic and the like! The grey haired male just shook his head and walked to Kaito. "Shall we go?The faster we got this done the better, wanna do a shadow travel?"

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:23 pm
User Image
Zaleria Nallvir
and
Madelyn Vontrap

"I'm sorry but I haven't seen any-" the mortician began to say before being cut off by the male soldier. "The crimson eyed silver haired wolf! We have multiple reports she's with your daughter Madelyn Vontrap." He said impatiently. At this time the pair made eye contact and nodded slightly. Zaleria pulled her dagger from the hole since her broad sword would have been way to big for the room. She then stood and moved to the window owning it further slowly and silently. She then dived out of the window rolling to her feet with hardly even a rustle.

At this same moment Madelyn stood to her feet and moved to the door. She touched her father's hand which made him look at her before nodding. She opened the door wider so it showed her as well to the guards. "My name is Madelyn Vontrap and i accept responsibility for my partner Zaleria Nall... Nallvir" she said stumbling on her last name as always. "With that being said I have a right to know why you are here late at night and armed nonetheless" she said her voice was still sweet but gentle and stern.

"Well well aren't we the gutsy one" he said grabbing her chin leaning in closely to her. "And what if we're here to kill her. Will you take her place?" he asked squeezing her chin to the point that it had begun to hurt. "Then turn around" Zaleria said before Madelyn had a chance to reply.User Image The soldiers looked over their shoulders to see Zaleria. The "gentlemen" smirked "Hello demon spawn" he said with an evil grin. "What business do you have with me" she asked. At that moment Madelyn's hand shifted slightly opening a hole right behind Zaleria hidden by her stance and large enough for her to pull her broad sword from. Zaleria held the dagger at her left side not at all ready for attacking.

The soldier released Madelyn's chin roughly before pushing through their soldiers. "The Duke requires your presence he has some demands for you" he said stopping just a foot from her. He towered over her slightly. "If I refuse" she said calmly. The soldier's smirk grew to a full out demonic smile. He whipped his hand out taking hold on her pony tail at the base of her skull and yanking her head back as he moved closer before placing his other hand on her throat. She didn't react leaving her body relaxed and calm and her face remained expressionless. "Then we get to do this the fun way because he only requires that your alive which doesn't mean I cant break every bone in your body" he said getting so close to her it almost looked like he was going to kiss her.

From the dining room Zaleria could be seen now with the soldier. Since one of the windows were open their conversation could still be heard despite the fact they had moved from the doorway.

User Image

Rin Hotaru

Rin looked up to meet Mathias’ gaze and nodded. She looked back forwards thinking and picturing the swamp before she closed her eyes. When she opened them it was dark and murky. There was limited light and she felt a pulse all around her beating in unison. She refrained from moving as she shifted her eyes to locate Mathias. When she finally found him, he was in the distance and on a higher plane than her. He was above her which didn’t make sense at the time until she realized his image was blurry as if she was looking up through water. It was then that it dawned on her that they had infact made it to the swamp but she wasn’t just at the swamp but inside the swamp itself. The only conclusion she could draw from their alternate locations is that her elemental pull had put her there or her mind had strayed to picture what it would be like from that side.

She closed her eyes and her body began to dissolve into the water which allowed her to move freely without disturbing the swamp itself. A small puddle began to form on the side of the swamp just out of the water. She could feel the swamp buzzing with life but it didn’t seem upset more like it was sleeping or hibernating. The puddle soon began to grow vertically and form her body. The colors shifted and the water began solidifying. Once her body had fully formed and solidified did she open her eyes. She stepped back from the edge stumbling into Mathias not only from the travel but also from her leeriness of the swamp waters itself. “sorry… I guess my connection was too strong…” she said softly as if she didn’t want the swamp to hear.

User Image

Kaito Hotaru

Kaito breathed out slowly as the electricity subsided. He turned slightly looking over at Daymion and Zack “Of course it would be my pleasure” he said calmly with a light smile. That was by far one of his best strengths, the ability to relax and make decisions with a clear mind unaffected by emotions. He then looked back to the distance as Daymion joined him. “I prefer flash travel so I’ll meet you outside the main gate” he said smiling at him friendly but still having the seriousness of the weight of the mission. He then disappeared with a silent flash of lightning.

When he reappeared it was beside Daymion in the same manner. “The vault is in the center of town and is heavily guarded. They switch shifts in about an hour” he said looking up at the sky for the time. “The halls are monitored by surveillance cameras and the vault has a steel door locked by a seven digit combination, a retinal scan and before you even get to any of that there’s a maze of corridors and levels that are blocked by id badge locks. The deeper you go the higher level badge is required.” He said calmly. “We can move through the halls with ease but the badges will be the first challenge because there are limited blind spots and the badges are secured to the personnel” he said watching the town.

((sorry for making the reply numbers off i didn't get to finish the reply in time before i had to leave for the day so i didn't want to leave half of a reply >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:57 am
Leon Stark

Leon listened in to the exchange, neither party caring to hide what was being said though they had no reason too. When the one guard put his hand on Madelyn's chin though and all but threatened her he did stand up from his chair in the kitchen though he made no move from there. He could tell at first glance that both Madelyn and Zaleria were very skilled and could handle themselves if it came to blows so he had no reason to make a move yet. That was when Zaleria spoke out from behind the group and Leon could not help but smirk as he imagined at least some of the soldiers would be taken off guard by her sudden appearance behind them. He was surprised however by what the guard had said to Zaleria, if the Duke was indeed the one who ordered this then it would definitely be troublesome to deal with. But when the soldier did straight out threaten Zaleria he knew he could no longer keep quit as he made his way over to the door to speak up clear enough for everyone to hear including Zaleria and the soldier currently holding her. " Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe threatening a civilian, even a mercenary is against the law, even if you are soldiers of Duke Giovanni. So if move to strike her then anything she does to you will entirely be in self defense. Don't say you weren't warned. Oh and by the way before you ask who I am to talk like this my name is Leon Stark of house Stark, my father is in the Royal Knights and thus has the kings ear so trying to spin the story won't work." spoke Leon boldly.

Avalon Silvers

Avalon answered the boys questions with simple answers so he could best understand them to help Zack's understanding of magic. Walking over to a relatively quit spot by the temple Avalon erected a barrier around the area him and Zack were in to ensure their would be no random monster attacks on them during this. Sweeping his arm before him in a semi circle shaped pattern a small table appeared with three identical locks placed on it. He then turned to Zack and spoke, " Now then Zack we will do a slight test to see what element of magic suits you best before we get to learning anything major. Imagine these locks here were keeping you in and you really wanted to get out. Show me how you got out of that room your uncle locked you up in. If you do so I'll teach you a spell to allow flight with wind magic, similar to what you did with Kaito. He can teach you how to master it when he returns so it all works out." spoke Avalon gently. Depending on how the locks were destroyed and the feel of the magic used Avalon could determine what Zack's most compatible magical element was, like how Rin's is water and Kaito's electricity. Avalon then stepped aside to give the boy space to perform his magic, watching carefully to take it all in and judge how capable Zack will likely end up magically.

Mathias Knight of Chaos

Mathias was surprised to see Rin within the water when they emerged from the warp. Though he figured it had something to do with her being an elemental and her affinity for water. He himself was hovering slightly off the ground enough to prevent his physical contact with the water or ground. He could somehow sense that if he made contact with the water and possibly the ground then things would likely get allot more difficult. So for now he would refrain from making things more difficult and allow Rin to do her thing as this was indeed her element and specialty. When Rin stumbled into him he caught her by her arms gently and set her back up straight. Though he had felt somehow odd when he had held her for even just those few moments. Which might have been why he didn't dawdle long in helping her back to her feet. He simply needed to focus on the mission, yes that was right he could not allow himself distractions. " ...Don't worry about it, it was no bother. I am simply not used to working with others especially not a woman." spoke Mathias not at all sure why he added that last part. Wiping it from his mind he looked over where they were to get an idea of what direction they needed to go in. Closing his eyes then he began to focus as he picked up a faint yet powerful feeling coming from the center of the swamp, exactly as Avalon had mentioned and believed. " It appears Avalon was right I can definitely sense something from within the center of this swamp. Looks like I will be following your lead on this one as this is your element. I will handle any of the fighting that needs to be done. With my body now fully awake after my long sealing it will be a good chance to gauge exactly how much power I will need to recover. " spoke Mathias. He may have been used to going solo but he was no idiot and could see the value of cooperation so he had no problem working with Rin and following behind her for this one.  

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:02 am
User Image
Zaleria Nallvir
and
Madelyn Vontrap

The soldiers smile faded as he was interrupted and rolled his eyes before looking over at the voice speaking out against his actions. "I beg your pardon Mr. Stark but she is no civilian she is but a pest, vermin, trash, a mutt that shouldn't even be here. She, like the rest, were never meant to exist and are no better than a monster. I don't understand why he wants such a creature but he does and if I remember correctly Lord Giovanni has jurisdiction over these parts given to him by your father's keeper. So if you could ever so kindly stand down Mr. Stark" his voice was condescending and had a superiority complex to it. His voice also conveyed his annoyance as well did his expression. He then turned his attention back to Zaleria and chuckled before releasing her ponytail and stepping to the side. His hand still remained on her throat as he spoke "you see Mr. Stark these are the eyes of an abomination a monster." Zaleria's eyes were that of a wolfs. Bright, daunting, filled with pain and blood lust. She was a creature of the night and yet walked both paths as a unique mixture of light and dark.

The soldiers knuckles turned white as he tightened his grip before moving back where he had been. He laughed slightly with a smirk "the fun way is better when they fight back besides they always fight back harder when it's for their life" he said before looking back over his shoulder at Leon and Madelyn. His face then shifted to surprise briefly before his smirk returned and he drew his blade meeting Zaleria's dagger. "now that's a good mutt" he said releasing her throat and stepping back. When he stepped back there was a indent from where his boot was that hadn't been there before his sword and her dagger met. "the mutt does have fangs let's just see how sharp try really ate shall we" he said before pulling his sword back and swinging at her to cut her in half.

User ImageZaleria flipped backwards drawing her gigantic broad sword with her right hand from the black hole. When she flipped it was at the last second so she had barely missed the tip of his blade. The broad sword was longer then she was tall and looked too heavy for her to wield. But when she landed the side of the tip barely touched the ground not even leaving a mark. She had great control over it for the size difference between the pair. As the sword was drawn Madelyn closed the hole. Zaleria’s expression remained expressionless except for her bright crimson red wolf eyes. She stood there for only a moment before turning and running towards the forest. The soldier frowned “What is this?! She runs?! Great I thought this was going to be fun” he said surprised and annoyed before looking over to the other soldiers “Well? What are you standing there for you morons go after her!” he said before looking at the female elf who at this point was just watching him not saying a word. He smiled at her briefly before she rolled her eyes and they both began running after her followed by the others.

Madelyn stood still knowing exactly what Zaleria was up to. She then turned to her father and kissed his cheek “go back inside. We’ll be back soon. And don’t worry about me I’ll be fine” she said with a smile before she took off in a different direction than the others had gone.

Zaleria had led the group out of the town. She knew they would not care about the safety of the town of the citizen’s if a fight broke out in town. She didn’t care what Giovanni wanted for or from her and as far as she was concerned if he really wanted her assistance with whatever he had then he could come ask her himself instead of sending some crude lackeys that were already looking to kill her.

User Image

Rin Hotaru

Rin steadied herself quickly as he helped her to her feet despite the dizziness from the warp. She looked at him curiously for a moment before shaking her head slightly as she turned her attention back to the swamp. “Alright we’ll have to be careful no sudden movements. The swamp itself is pulsing like a heart. It’s steady and calm which could imply that it’s either asleep or prowling” she said simply pausing slightly before she continued “like most things the safest place is its core or heart whichever you would like to call it. That being said we head towards the center” She already felt he had drawn that conclusion but was making sure they were at the same understanding which was key for cooperation.

She then began walking across the surface of the swamp, her steps leaving the surface completely untouched. She now stood over the top of the center point where Avalon had been. She looked to Mathias smiling lightly before turning her attention back to the swamp and closing her eyes. “It’s not aggressive just protective… It won’t attack until it figures out what I’m doing or it feels threatened by something else and once that happens all hell will break loose” she said softly before opening her eyes and looking back over to Mathias. She met his gaze her eyes bright and so filled with life and strength but behind that was a dark glow of fear that threatened to suck her in. After she was satisfied he understood she took a deep breath and released it slowly before turning her head forward and closing her eyes. She knew she had to leave her mind completely focused on the mission and leave his words and her questions for another time. For now she had to clear her mind shut it off to all distractions and sever all ties she maintained until only her and the swamp existed within her mind. Mathias would feel her presence in his mind disappear almost as if it had never been there at all. “here goes nothing…” she whispered almost as if she was prepping herself and swallowing her fear and everything else that would prevent her from connecting.

She then began to slowly sink into the swamp as her own body began disappearing once she got below the surface as she melded with the swamp itself. The only thing that allowed Mathias to follow her movements or know where she was was a glowing orb. It was a light blue like her healing waters gave off. Based off when the orb had appeared only one conclusion could be drawn that the orb was Rin’s heart, everything that she was and everything that she would grow to be. The orb moved freely dancing lower and lower from the surface like a fish. When the light from the orb was faint due to the distance she had gone down in the murky water Mathias would see a black vein begin to grow on the orb.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:49 pm
The child absorbed the answers as if he was s sponge,repeating them before memorizing them. Then his eyes sparkled with interest when he saw the locks. He was supposed to break them? Awesome! He loved breaking locks. "Flight magic?Awesome!" The boy was overjoyed to the extreme and chanted flying,before simply touching a lock. At first nothing appeared to happen, but then it suddenly rusted grew old and older till it was no more.

Daymion crawled out of the shadows and shrugged at Kaito's words.This all sounded far too complex and unneeded."Ever been inside the vault? Else you gonna excuse me, i will steal an eye,cause a rampage and murder anything in my path..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:32 pm
User Image

Kaito Hotaru

Kaito sighed at Daymion's destructive response before looking at him. "Of course i have how else would i know what their security is like." he said before looking back at the town. He began walking in taking the back alleys where no one really walked until they were close enough to see the entrance of the vault. "i use to be top level security after all but since the war gods they would go into maximum lock down if they even saw me. That being said i will be part of the wind you'll have to listen closely for my voice because it will be faint." he said turning his attention back to Daymion who he presumed followed him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:31 pm
The male stubbornly refused to go along with Kaito at all. Who cared about plans? He did not,however instead of being a brat he only rolled his eyes at Kaito."Fine, why didn't you just..tell me that back in the god damn tempel?" Daymions patience was running very short already. "Security measurements,retina scar,maze...who the damn cares!? YOU my friend are AN IDIOT!" And Daymion couldn't beleive he was working with this damn idiot. "You know what, do it on your damn own... if you want to go with a dumb complex plan..or..you just think of the damn place and grip my shoulder...shadows are everywhere dumbwit...if you had done this from the very start we would be already back."  

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:44 am
Leon Stark

Leon could only cringe in annoyance and slight anger at the soldier's remark on Zaleria just being an abomination and a monster, with absolutely no evidence to go along with it. He could tell from looking at her that Zaleria was a good person inside, and certainly allot less a monster then those soldiers that hated her simply because her race was unusual. He also wondered if the Duke himself thought that way and that was perhaps why he sent these clearly bloodthirsty soldiers to hunt her down rather then a more professional group who could do their jobs without mindless prejudice. Though somehow Leon had a feeling that wasn't the Dukes feelings at all and he could only hypothesize as to what the Duke's intentions were. Seeing the soldier and Zaleria clash if only briefly Leon's gaze shifted over the soldiers to see how they would respond to the situation and if they would all attempt to gang up on Zaleria. As the soldiers were all fairly well skilled especially for just basic soldiers a gang up would likely be very dangerous for even one of Zaleria's ability to handle at once.

Of course however he didn't get a chance to find out as Zaleria wisely chose to dash off away from town likely to get the soldiers away from anyone they might hurt accidentally or otherwise if things got too desperate. As soon as the soldiers turned and began running off after Zaleria Leon turned his attention back to Madelyn just in time for her to speak with her parents. As she finished and went to leave Leon decided it was his moral and personal obligation and desire to aid the two in this if his help became needed. He definitely owed them that much, far more in fact but who was counting? Turning to Madelyn's parents to spoke to them quickly, " Don't worry about your daughter I'll go with her and make sure she and Zaleria return safe. The Duke is wrong in this and I won't let an abuse of power be gotten away with if indeed this turns into a true attempted execution. Besides I owe both you and your daughter that much at least after all you've done for me. Madelyn I'm coming with you you might need my help if this situation worsens and besides I owe you and Zaleria a couple and I always repay my debts." said Leon the last bit directed towards Madelyn who was now heading off. Running to catch up he stood just a little behind her to better follow her lead as she knew Zaleria far better then himself so she knew where to go far better than himself.

Mathias Knight of Chaos

Mathias just silently floated over the swamp water to avoid disturbing it as he followed Rin's path. He did find it rather odd that a single blue orb of light looking thing would remain in her elemental form and came to the conclusion that it was something similar to her heart though he had no way of knowing for sure either way. I wonder if all elementals possess such orbs in their elemental form or just Rin or certain elementals? If I should happen to face Kaito again on the battlefield it would be a good move to see if I could spot one for him and exploit it. Thought Mathias to himself as he followed her path. He also noticed the orb's movements as he bobbed up and down like a fish working it's way deeper underwater as it did so. He didn't think much of it at first believing it simply part of water elemental culture, happy to be reunited with their own element again. However when he noticed a black vein begin to grow on the orb he began to change his mind as he recognized such a symptom as a sign of corruption. It likely meant either she was suffering stain from overusing her powers, the chaos energy that got thicker the further in the swamp they got was somehow affecting her or she was slowly losing herself to the swamp, possibly a result of melding with it as she was to lead them to their destination. If the corruption or whatever it was spread too far then Mathias knew he would have no choice but to intervene and save her, he didn't feel it was her time to die after all and he said he would bring her back alive. It was a point of honor to keep his word now and Mathias was not completely devoid of it though you sometimes could not tell by his actions. Besides he also had personal reasons to save her if it came down to it though even he was not fully sure what they were.

Avalon Silvers

Avalon smiled kindly at the boys enthusiasm and looked on eagerly as the boy touched one of the locks and the effect it had on it. It seemed almost as if it were a form of time magic, accelerating the time of the lock causing it to decay into oblivion, a very rare and rather unique magical talent. That or perhaps a form of high tier earth magic as the lock was made of metal which comes from the earth. It would need to be further tested in the future and if Avalon was closr to what it was then he would need to highly consider getting the boy a professional magic tutor one who specialized in such magic and could devout most of their time to the boy, unlike Avalon who had an entire organization to lead and run and thus little time for extensive training. Well then it appeared to be his turn to deliver on his promise he figured as he held out his hand and moved it in a simple semi-circle wave motion before him. As he finished doing so a small figure appeared before him. It was almost stick figure thin and was comprised entirely of air and well magic of course as the small being, roughly the size of a medium house cat danced around him. It then flew over riding the winds as a means to do so as it stopped before Zack and held out what would be it's hand to him kindly. " This here is what is called a familiar I summoned it here to have it become your new friend and protector when needed. Simply take it's hand and it becomes yours, bound to you by well magic, it will be your friend and protector when needed and in exchange it gets to leech on a very small amount of your magical energy in order to keep existing in this world. It communicates mind to mind as it has no actual mouth but that way everything said between you two will stay private. As it is an air familiar once it is bound to you you will be able to use magic to fly with the power of wind although only relatively short distances as it is a lesser spirit. It will tell you how to channel your magic properly enough to use flight magic as it's not normally a beginners spell. The familiar is my way to fudge the system a bit to allow it to work. Oh and the familiar can be summoned and dismissed at will by the way by simply commanding it to do so in your mind. AS you two will be connected distance between you will not matter it will always hear your call and obey your will." spoke Avalon wisely. The familiar will keep him from harming himself with the flight spell as it would automatically cushion him against any impacts with a cushion of air as well as protect him against minor monsters if Zack wandered away from the temple for whatever reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:27 am
User Image

Zaleria Nallvir

Zaleria led them to a clearing before she stopped to face them. Her hair fluttered gently back down into place as she came to a stop.
The male leader stopped with an agitated and angry expression "oh now you wish to fight is that it?" he said with a scuff. "Get her" he said as the others ran past him leaving himself and the female leader at his side. Zaleria adjusted her grip on the hilts of both her braod sword and dagger before she dashed forward knocking the spears up with the side of her broad sword throwing her right arm in a large arch before countering a sword with her dagger. She quickly spun to the side dodging another swordsmen slashing at the group with her broad sword.

The spearman had backed up when their spears had been pushed up and out of the way as the swordmens ducked under them to attack. The spearmen had divided up to eaither side of her at this point and thrust them forward. One was knocked back by her attack with her broad sword while the other landed a cut on her upper right arm that had been exposed from the swing. The swordmen had jumped back from the attack nd waited for the blade to pass them before they dove forward as her right arm was now across her chest slashing at her torso.

She followed her blade ignoring the cut as she spun and round house kicked one of the swordmens flat side of the blade to send him flying back. Unfortunately he had brought his shield up in time to brace his blade and merely slid back unharmed. The other had gotten in a cut on her leg before thrusting his shield up to knock her off balance. The femlae lead raised her hand sending in the other two spears and the archers released a round of arrows.

Zaleria quickly brought her broad sword up to clash with the shield recieving another gash on her left arm this time from a speamen followed by one of the first spearman losing the bladed end of his spear as she slashed down with her dagger knocking his tip toward the ground before stepping far enough up the end to snap off the blade. She then quickly jumped back just barely keeping the arrows from hitting thier mark. She jumped back again as she sensed Madelyns' presents nearby. Blood trickled from her wounds but she had made it out of the mash pit barely injured.

User Image

Madelyn Vontrap

Madelyn's fathers face held fear but knew he could belive in his daughter and now Leon said he would protect her. He merely nodded before closing the door to wait for their return. Madelyn moved fast her dress ruffling around her as she moved. It looked like she was wrapped in shadows. Whispers could be heard on the air around her like the souls of the dead calling out and telling her their strengths. Her bright red eyes shined brighter the louder the voice on the wind got. The voices were changing disappearing after they had finished speaking only a few remained mummbling on the wind in her wake.

"I've been choosen... I shall live again... thank you mistress of death..." the voice continued to say over and over again. The too then vanished as she slid to a stopon the outskirts of town. She was in the grave yard as she summoned her scythe from the darkness. Her hands looked dipped in blood and shadows as she spun her scythe above her head. "I summon thee rise from thy graves and breath the breath of life once more!" she shouted before slamming the hilt of her scythe on the ground. All fell silent before the sound of a deep breath could be heard across the grave yard. Fog began to fill the area before skeletal hands reached up some still with muscles but missing flesh and others that had most of their flesh but serious injures pulled themselves from their graves up through the dirt. The area smelled of roaten flesh as they moved to stand before her before kneeling. "we are here to do your bidding my lady" they said in unision.

"then rise and follow me there is work to be done" she said before she took off running before slowing as she reached the tree line of a clearing. Zaleria and the soldiers could be seen now and Zaleria had minor cuts on her legs and arms.

User Image

Rin Hotaru

Rin's fear was consuming her and fatigue was plagueing her. She feared the swamp and that she was not strong enough to make it back. it was then that she saw the object Avalon had been hunting. It pulsed gently like a heart beat and was soothing to her. All Mathias could see was a small glimmer of what Rin was barely clinging to herself. If she dived much further she may never come back and be eaten by the swamp to forever be part of it. She reached out as she became a jelly version of herself to grab the object but as soon as her finger touched the object the entire swamp pulsed deeply and as a single entity.

She felt the pulse within herself and for a second thought she would drown as she grabbed the object and jet streamed for the surface. The glowing orb that had been her heart had vanished within her image as she was getting closer to the surface and Mathias.

As she stole the object the swamp went wild stricking out at Mathias and grabing at Rin. Tears were in her eyes with fear as she felt the viens of seaweed wrapping around her legs so quickly she hardly was able to cut them back to keep moving forward. The surface of the swamp looked like a storm with raging waves stiring the depths to the surface. The viens stopped Rin halfway up as they worked their way up her body like a boa constricter squeezing the life out of her. It was then that the object flew up out of the water right before Mathias. Rin had completed her part in the mission and her light nearly diminished with the acceptance of her fate. The surface of the water calmed when the object passed out if the swamps waters and the viens dragged Rin down further claiming what was left if her strength and heart as its new core. It was only then her image was whole and her last breath of air passed her lips. The small bubbles floated to the surface causing little ripples before they too disappeared.

User Image

Kaito Hotaru

Kaito waited for him to finish before he spoke softly and calmly. "if it were as simple as us moving into the room through shadows then we would have already been finished with this mission. I'm afraid its not as simple as you would say because they acounted for the War Gods strengths and magic. The room is completely illuminated with no shadows. If you wish to head back i will not stop you and you can tell Avalon that he'll have his prize when i get back." he said before his image shook and dissolved into the air itself. A gentle breeze passed Daymion and rustled the trees within the town. It shifted some dust into the air from the road.

The fully armoured gaurds at the door stood confidently and strong. One cracked his neck and as he did a key card seem to fall from his armour and dissappear within an instant. It was Kaitos doing of course and he would do this mission without a single drop of blood being shed. Kaito worked his way down through the corridors slowing and persisly being careful not to be caught. He had made it down to the final level just before he would reach the vault where the retina and hand scanner was along with the first and eight badges scan was required. The four triggers had to be done all at once or a silent alarm would sound alerting all gaurd to his position and the room itself would go on lock down.

He located the camra and moved up just out of sight so he could rewire it so it would give him a five minute window to complete the triggers and get inside the vault and back out again. He knew he couldn't make the window any longer or the alarms would be sound due to a patrol that passed evey five minutes. Thus the gaurds watching the cameras would know something was up. He moved quickly becoming solid once again as he forged a hand of earth over his own as well as an eye piece that could trick the sensors. He had the badges in earthen hands containing a fire that mimicked their owner's hand and body temperature just in case the scanners checked more then just the barcode and chip. He moved them forward and he placed his hand on the scanner and his eye before the other. He stood that was for thirty seconds before the vault began to open. He now only had two minutes to get in past the laser wires grab the object and escape back past the vault.

He created a mist within the air to reveal the laser wires before moving like lightning around them. He landed before the object and quickly created an earthen duplicate that he swapped out strategicly. He took a breath before shiftling like lightning outside the vault door as it closed barely making it into his air state as the camera reset. He took a deep breath and moved back through the security replacing what he had stolen before making it back to the town entrance. He leaned his back against the wall before sliding down to sit on the ground. He pulled the object from his pouch looking at it with a sigh. He had once gaurded this very object and now he was stealing it and handing it over to the war gods. He couldn't believe how wrong his path had turned and he wondered if he had made the right decision to join them to protect his sister just for a moment before he recalled where his sister was. He tucked it away and quickly jumped to his feet. "i'm coming... Rin..." he mummbled before shifting like lightning back to the temple. He then began his search for Avalon to pass off the object and get the location of the swamp.

((sorry it took me so long to post i've been pretty busy with work and christams and my computer isn't working well and if it is i'm playing games with people that catch me online... sweatdrop but i posted now ^^ heart ))  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

NeophantomX
Crew

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:03 pm
( Considering how long I've gone between posts I am in no position to be criticizing anyone lol. )

Leon Stark

Leon followed behind Madelyn and was a little surprised when she stopped by a graveyard to summon up some of what appeared to be undead to fight for them. Though he had to admit it would definitely improve their odds going up against a number of soldiers who weren't exactly rookies with no real training. These were trained soldiers in the Duke's army they were up against so they couldn't afford to hold back lightly. So he accepted it as a necessity, besides the undead seemed to be downright pleased to be called fourth unlike with most undead capable of speech. The wind then swept around him once more as they got moving again, Leon maintaining his position from Madelyn ready to strike at a moments notice when needed. They were headed to a fight after all and he was ready for anything. When they reached the clearing and took sight of Zaleria Leon was impressed with how well she was fairing for facing so many alone as it was no easy feat for anyone to perform. " Zaleria truly is quite impressive to be able to face so many at once like that. I can see why so many soldiers were sent after her." spoke Leon somewhat to himself but loud enough for Madelyn to be able to hear as well with her elven hearing. It was then that he noticed another figure a rather young looking male casually walking up behind the two leaders though he in no way hid his presence. It was obvious at least he was not there to fight the pair though Leon sensed something from the new arrival that worried him. A type of presence he normally only felt from the likes of the Royal Knights and the War Gods, which would be troublesome if the man revealed himself to be their enemy as Leon now believed and worried.

The unknown man calmly and casually walked out of the forest to stand behind the two commanders, a calm jolly smile on his face.He then spoke to the two as he got up to them, a cheerful almost excited tone to his voice. " Well it seems your targets friends have now arrived as well that should keep things interesting. His lordship has sent me to see how your mission was going and to personally observe your target and her little friend in action should you fail. Oh and by the way if you were to lose here with practically a full retinue of soldiers with you to a couple mercenaries it would look quite poor upon our lord's name. And to do so to our lord's name would be quite a crime indeed, one I would need to personally discipline you both for. That would not be good for either of you I can assure you. Still while I may be here as an observer if things begin to go south for you feel free to request my aid, I'd be willing to participate for a rather small price. Just something to consider you two now if you need me I'll be right over on the side watching the battle." spoke the man with a light carefree chuckle as he made his way over to a fallen stump on the edge of the clearing on the opposite side of where Madelyn and her group entered. Sitting down upon it as he leaned back casually and watched the battle, his light smile never leaving his face.

Mathias Knight of Chaos

Mathias cursed when the swamp suddenly burst into life and began to go wild all around him. Chaos energy erupting from both his hands he had it envelope both his arms as he swung them creating large blades of energy to scythe through the vines and other swamp mater that tried to envelope him. He then formed an orb of chaos energy around himself and had it spin rapidly in place around him to act as a buzz saw against the swamp as he wondered How Rin was fairing down below within the waters. He noticed Rin moving towards the waters surface and she seemed to be carrying something as vines wrapped around her and began to drag her further under. Growing visibly angry with this turn of events Mathias considered his options as the object Rin had been holding flew upwards from the water towards Mathias. Dropping his barrier he reached out his hand grabbing hold of the gem within his hand as he immediately felt a surge of power flow through him like no other as both his eyes lit up with black non-light. Soon Mathias entire body began to pulse wildly with non-light as the swamp itself began to surge with what would be described as agony, the gem sucking the chaos energy back from the swamp that it had been leeching off of for countless years, the gem reclaiming what was taken from it now that it had a master again. One willing to wield it's powers who could stand up to the corruption the gem brought with use of it's powers. Holding the gem close Mathias felt ready to move as he suddenly dived into the swamp's waters after Rin, the energy his body was emiting actually repelling the waters back as he did so. Reaching the bottom he slammed his arm down into the bottom of the swamp to reach Rin calling to her in his mind knowing if he released enough power she was sure to feel it within herself, as she did when he first awakened. " Rin.... It is not yet time for you to die...NOW AWAKEN RIN." yelled Mathias in his mind as he suddenly released a huge surge of energy as he spoke out just two words he had not spoken in a very long time, " Chaos Reborn" declared Mathias as the surge grew even more intense, his form changing as he released his true power becoming somewhat angelic yet still chaotic. The energy released actually causing the swamps waters to part around them and swirl becoming very much like a whirlpool around Mathias and Rin, a blast of chaotic energy actually shooting upwards from Mathias blasting a hole in the defensive magics that covered the swamp allowing actual unfiltered daylight to pass through as well as a way to escape that blasted swamp as the wings on Mathias back spread wide and opened up as he prepared to rip Rin out of the swamp bed and fly them both up and out of the swamp. Mathias had enough of this blasted swamp and thanks to the gem he had the power he needed to get them out quick.

Avalon Silvers

Avalon sensed Kaito returning to base and smiled lightly at it. It meant he had completed his mission and another piece of the puzzle that would bring his and thus the War God's plans further to fruition. The puzzle in question that needed solving, was the dilemma of the Golden Dragon issue. The Golden Dragon was in possession of the Dragon Orb, one of the three items the War God's needed to complete their master plan and so they needed a way to overcome him. The item Kaito brought would play a key role in accomplishing that. Snapping his fingers once a fellow War God appeared within Avalon's barrier called fourth by him. This person would take over supervising young Zack while he spoke with Kaito and retrieved the item. He said he would not leave the boy unsupervised after all and he would keep his word. At least for now while it still served his interests. Walking over to where Kaito stood he grabbed onto the stump of his arm with his remaining good arm as he focused magic through it, having recovered enough now to restore his arm. With a final shout a burst of magic was emitted from Avalon as a new arm sprouted fourth from the stump before aligning with it perfectly. After only a brief moment it matched with it perfectly and all evidence he had ever lost a limb was gone as he restored his clothing with magic as well. Appearances were important after all. " Well, well Kaito fine work as always. You truly are reliable when you want to be. Now where is the item I trust you have it with you." asked Avalon curiously. Though he already knew the answer as he could sense the item so he knew it was with him.

( Mathias Chaos Reborn form by the way for those curious. http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/058/b/6/b6cb11e7228c324edb9b981a0e6f2721-d4r50lv.jpg )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image

Zaleria Nallvir

Zaleria's eyes shifted from wolf to normal and she regulated her breathing. She was still in a fighting stance ready to move at a moments notice. She had smelt and heard the new arrival before he had made it onto the scene. She looked him over as her eyes narrowed. She then turned her attention back to the soldiers who seemed distracted for the moment when their commander was addressed. She smirked before dashing forward as the undead joined the field drawing the soldiers attention back to the fight. Zaleria had already begun swinging her broad sword at the two swordsmen who just barely got their shields up in time to block. Their footing however was a mess and so they were flung backwards tumbling over themselves past the commanders.

The spearman that still had his intact lunged forward to strike. Zaleria countered by pushing herself forward before snakeing her body up right within arms length of him around his spear head. He quickly swung it towards her but she dropped to a crouch placing her broad sword on the ground using her hand as a pivet as she swept his feet out from under him before giving him a swift kick to the ribs sending him flying backward to one of the undead that put him in a sleeper hold quickly knocking him out. She stood back to her feet and turned to face the commander and kept the man on the stump in her perifurals. She had a bland expression as she popped her neck and rotated her broad swords shoulder. The other spearman was locked in combat with the undead that had picked up his spear tip and the archers fell out of the trees out cold on the other two spearman behind Zaleria. Which made it clear that they had been picked off from behind the commanders without a sound or at least one that was blocked by the rustling of leaves.

The man commander was irritated with the out come so far and even more so that the Duke had sent the unknown man. He glanced over to the man before looking back at his partner who seemed bored and shrugged when he looked at her.

User Image

Madelyn Vontrap

Madelyn watched waiting before they were pointed out by the new arrival. She then looked back to the four undead behind her who waited for combat. She tilted her head as a sign to head in
and smiled spread across their faces before two took up into the tree tops and the other too wandered out into the clearing. One had grabbed the spear head that had been neglectedly kicked off to the side while the other wielded a branch they snapped off easily like a club.

The two in the trees moved like monkys. They moved with ease through the branches and were hard to pin point. Sounds from the trees rustling circled the entire clearing

User Image

Rin Hotaru

Rin's eyes shot open as she heard his voice and she gasped for air but only found water. She had to calm down she had to focus. She quickly slowed her breath although still paniced she could at least breath through the water itself. Her bright blue eyes surrounded and dimmed by swampy water colors instead of white landed on Mathias filled with fear panic and yet the faintest glimmer of hope. She reached up and arm to him as viens swirled around it trying to pull her back. The viens almost looked like they were trying to meld into her skin which was easily seen on her cheeks and arm as her viens appeared close to the surface of her skin and were a gross forest green just like the seaweed and viens that held her. A small light glowed near her chest and the tip of a water blade could be seen trying to cut herself free from the viens but they were thickly wrapped and unyeilding to letting her go anytime soon.

She squirmed trying to break free but the swamp had enough strength to over come her due to her faint of heart and that she was just not strong enough with her elemental abilities to over power and regain full control of herself.

User Image

Kaito Hotaru

Kaito glared at him and knew he already knew exactly where it was but he wasn't going to let Avalon have it until he got the information he required. "Rin." he said with a pause before continueing "Where is she?" His voice was calm but filled with other emotions. He was angry at himself for having stolen from a place he once guarded and served the war gods. He had no other option due to Avalon having his sister and he knew if they ran he would just come after her. He couldn't return to the Royal guard ever because he was marked as a traitor and sentenced to death on sight. He could no longer face the system due his crimes of theft, treason, betrayal, and association with a rebellion group seeking the capitals damnation.

He would be hunted for the rest of his life if he took her and ran. At least for the time being he knew she was safe as long as Avalon still needed her talents.

((YAY!!! lol glad you aren't mad XD ))  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
New Role Plays since 2011

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash