Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Up on the rooftops [Estel/Shun] FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:30 pm
How had she and Liruna become friends? Liruna had found her out in the pumpkin patch on the hill and taken her home, and given her stew, and Estel had decided they were friends.

"It isn't?" Maybe there was something she'd forgotten about the process of making friends. "How does it work, if not that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:38 pm
Shun didn't answer immediately to that, furrowing his brow in thought. Maybe things did work that way, but it seemed odd to him. Almost too easy. Time was needed to build trust, right? And the other things needed for a friendship.

"...I don't know, honestly. I'm hardly an expert on the matter."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:48 pm
He had been here long enough to graduate; surely he had plenty of friends... right? "Okay," Estel decided, "We're friends, then." Her tone implied that the matter was entirely settled.

"Is... there anything I should know? About the school? Any warnings?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:52 pm
"...."

She really did make it seem too simple. And for a moment, he was a little wary. Was there some ulterior motive to all of this? Shun narrowed his good eye as he considered that possibility.

"Plenty of warnings. I'm not even certain where I'd begin."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:54 pm
"Well... um... what dumb things did you do when you were a student that you wish somebody had warned you about?" She shrugged.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:08 pm
Shun tapped his fingers against one of his knees lightly.

"There's a group known as Hunters. They appear to be reapers but they're humans, wielding weapons that use to be one of our own. One of their leaders by the name of Caelius uses a large blue and gold scythe. I attacked him," he stated before coldly adding, "The hunters are dangerous as a whole. A fair number of them seem hell bent on eradicating us. Deception is one of the tools they employ so I would not trust one if possible. That said their leaders are ******** strong and shouldn't be trifled with."

No one ever told the new students about hunters before they enrolled. Then again, most of Halloween didn't even know or believe they existed. This also likely wasn't the sort of advice Estel was expecting to hear, he figured... given how it had littler to do with the school itself. Yet, in a way it did. Shun didn't know of any other school that had their issues.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:17 pm
It was the first she had heard of Hunters. "Weapons that used to be-- like us? Huh." How fascinating. She couldn't even imagine what it would be like to be a weapon - but then, her imagination had been failing her a whole lot since she'd woken up in the pumpkin patch.

Her next question was a bit more direct: "Who won? Did you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:21 pm
Shun huffed out.

"I didn't stand a ******** chance. I made one strike and then he absorbed so much of my fear that I ended up jacking blind, deaf, and feeble for a week," he scoffed. He then repeated himself, "Their leaders are not to be trifled with. Their lower ranks are easier to deal with, but still should not be underestimated. They're still formidable."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:33 pm
"Wow." That wasn't the answer she'd been expecting. Clutching the handle of her suitcase tightly in both hands, she nodded. She was taking him seriously, at least.

"Thanks for the warning. I'll, um, watch out. How... do I identify the other ones? All the other ones except that Caelius guy? I mean, will I know a human when I see one?" She bit her lip.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:38 pm
"All hunters wear a long white coat with gold trim. Their weapons usually have some sort of glowing symbols in them from what I've noticed," Shun explained, "Otherwise... they look like a reaper."

There was also the matter of the golems. He wasn't certain if he should tell her about those right off the bat. Shun at least had some sense to not terrify the new ghost girl into paranoia of all strangers.

"Unfortunately as of late, hunters aren't quite the biggest threat. There are other shitty things around but I don't know if you want to hear all this crap when you hadn't even unpacked your bags."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:43 pm
"I asked, didn't I?" Estel grinned. Not having unpacked her bags meant that... "Oh, maybe I should be taking notes." ...she still had her journal with her.

Opening her school bag, she took out a thin black book and a pen, flipping to an empty page. "What else?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:53 pm
Crossing his arms, Shun quirked his brow as Estel went to fetch a notebook to jot things down. Well then.

"There is the matter of the horsemen. The hunters had destroyed their original home a few years back, which weakened them. However, Medea, the one who leads them, has... gone mad with power or something along those lines. I don't doubt that they wish to either conquer or destroy both the worlds of Halloween and the humans so that the horsemen may reign supreme," he explained, letting out a slow breath.

"Then there's the ******** Legacies. Seven powerful, yet sentient, artifacts. Each with their own domain. The Legacy of Protection, Excalibur, is a blade and he seems to actually be on our side. I can't say the same for the other six. The worse as far as I can tell is the Legacy of Revenge, Merlin, who is a staff. He's come close to destroying the world at least once and he still intends to try again in the future. The Legacies seem to be empowered by memories.. for better or for worse."

He shook his head, then added, "As much as I hate the hunters, I've been finding myself temporarily allying with them when either of the other two issues make themselves present."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:00 am
Estel muttered under her breath as she scribbled rapidly in the notebook, "Medea... seven... empowered by..."

Frowning, she circled 'empowered by memories' on the page. She wasn't sure what that meant, but it seemed interesting. Or disturbing.

Right. Time for a question more pertinent to her daily life. "How's the cafeteria food?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:03 am
Shun blinked at the sudden turn of questions.

"Acceptable if you don't let it sit for too long, otherwise it might literally start to walk away. The food in town is better, of course, but it's further and somewhat more costly."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:29 am
Costly. The word made her flinch. Suddenly anxious, Estel closed the notebook and put it back in her school bag. "I don't have a lot." The subtle glow about her had brightened, just a little.

She stood, straightening out her socks unnecessarily and then picking up her suitcase. "I should probably go move in properly..."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff