Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[IOU RP] Making the Rounds (Hanna + Jack) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:03 am
"Good." He cleared his throat and repeated, "Good. Excellent." The more he thought of this as just another business venture or project, the easier it would be. "Then we will discuss this at a later time when neither of us have page duties." Yes. Very professional.

Normally Jack would have done the exact opposite of "rest easy"—and indeed he was far from relaxed about this plan—but he always felt better when being pro-active. The time to complain was up, and the time to be conniving was dawning. And perhaps, perhaps it would even be a little fun. He could certainly do worse for a partner. (Partner? Cohort? Accomplice? Girlfriend? Should he start actually practicing that word again?)

"Have fun avoiding a** spelunking," he said airily, the awkwardness gone as he went to refill his cup and get a fresh one for his superior. "I heard cavity searches can be killer." And at least for a little, he didn't mind imagining what the next week or so would hold.

The only thing he wouldn't look forward to would be compensation for Hanna's time; it was never a good idea to have a debt to someone.

Akina Tokuwa
definitely! If something comes to you while I'm still out, feel free to pm!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:16 pm
Hanna flashed Jack one last smile as she moved toward the entrance way. She gave him a little salute and then disappeared down the hall, a nervous energy building in her chest. The tactician in her was enthralled by the idea of manipulating and tricking a group of manipulators and tricksters. And the other part of her, the one she sometimes stuffed down, was happy to have an excuse to be closer to someone she enjoyed being around.

ol-j-man
SO MUCH EXCITEMENT. Cool, well I know you are away on a trip, and I am actually at a conference for my job this week. But I will hit you up when we are both back. smile

Akina Tokuwa

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces