Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Back to Guilds

A fun Bleach community with great semi-literate to literate roleplay and awesome people. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Arrancar, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo 

Reply Other Cities
Egypt- Hellus city

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:02 am
A caste the size of a city. This place is the home to the king of the bounts, Though in the desert this palaces climate is controlled by special machines built by Zwell and technicians he kept alive. The area is also surrounded by bitto which acts as a security system keeping hollows away while alerting the residence when soul reapers or arrancars enter.

The city itself has building such as living courters,and barracks, and the wall which expands around the city to keep other unwanted company out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:04 am
Overlord Diaus

User Image

Enzo walked into the front gates of what looked like a castle. It was huge and extreamly active. He didn't know that he would be getting himself into an organization type thing so soon. He didn't want to alert whatever bitto was flying around, staring him down so he just stood still because he doesn't know what would come out at him. Not that he cared but he just wanted to play nice for the time being.
"Guess i'll have to wait for my guide then huh"
He said folding his arms staring the bitto down as they flew around in front of him.  

Ray3300

Shirtless Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:36 pm
Zwell walked out of the gate taking a deep breath of the hot air " Feels nice to be home well then shall we go." Zwell snapped his fingers causing the bitto to disperse going back to their patrols. " Ehhh well then Enzo was it I'd like to discuss our plan I'd like you to collect whatever kinda allies you can find I'll leave a bomb gate bitto with you it will give limited access to both the soul society and Los noches." With that said he made his way back to the wall phasing through the wall. Opening the gate from the inside.
Ray3300

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:09 pm
Overlord Diaus

User Image

"Ok, this is great. Now I can go around and make moves."
Enzo said as Zwell gave him control over the bitto for traveling purposes. He watched as the Bount quickly walked and phased through the wall.
He wanted to go inside to discuss more about their alliance but, like Zwell gestured, whats the point of talking without taking action.
With that said Enzo snapped his fingers and the bitto started to circle him for about 5 seconds and then formed a circle in front of him with a mirror image of his old home...Menos Forest.
He smiled as he began to enter the portal.
"my second home."
He said remembering the years he spent living and training there.

[Exits]  

Ray3300

Shirtless Hunter

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Other Cities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers