Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Academia OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight_Heiress

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:54 pm
Red Lastalia
APH-Fem Canada-APH
*pokes da tattooed belly*

Don't touch the tattoos! They're highly radioactive!

Anyway, I was hoping to claim a few characters? I'm sure you can already guess one of them, but the other is definitely going to be Malik. As for Malik's role....Just put him wherever. I don't mind where, so long as it has exercise. I'm guessing Gaius would be the head of Xillia's house, being king...?

My hand feels tingly and I don't know why . . .
Malik would be a good phys ed teacher. He has the bod, tho. And Gaius would be the best Head of Xillia House EVAR! Unless I do Asura the head for Innocence House. It would be difficult for a 9 foot tall demon king to move around tho.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:10 pm
APH-Fem Canada-APH
Malik would be a good phys ed teacher. He has the bod, tho. And Gaius would be the best Head of Xillia House EVAR! Unless I do Asura the head for Innocence House. It would be difficult for a 9 foot tall demon king to move around tho.

It'll pass. here shouldn't be ny side effects. It was just a poke.

...Malik in a gym full of girl students? Not the best idea. He clearly has no respect for age. XD But, hey. It'll be fun to play. As for Gaius, yes. He's the best one for the role.  

Red Lastalia

Alvin Svent

Tenacious Informer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:35 pm
Red Lastalia

...Malik in a gym full of girl students? Not the best idea. He clearly has no respect for age. XD But, hey. It'll be fun to play. As for Gaius, yes. He's the best one for the role.

No one would dare argue with the king. *broad shrug* I'm curious as to how well you and I get along, currently, come to think of it ...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:39 pm
Red Lastalia
APH-Fem Canada-APH

Unless you have a better place to put him. At least the girls' gym classes aren't run by Raven or Zelos.
. . .
WHY DON'T WE HAVE SOMEONE DO THEM?!?!?!  

Midnight_Heiress

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Red Lastalia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:22 pm
So, I just got grilled by someone for supposedly being rude when my tattoo was poked. I won't be opening up anymore.

APH-Fem Canada

Maybe the field trip supervisor. The first time we (officially) meet him is during Asbel's first field mission. Also, being the oldest of the crew, being head of Grace House wouldn't be bad, either.

Alvin Svent

Is this a fourth wall sort of role play? The games could just be movie roles for all we know. No hard feelings?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:34 pm
Red Lastalia
Is this a fourth wall sort of role play? The games could just be movie roles for all we know. No hard feelings?

Sounds fair. No hard feelings. *offers a handshake*  

Alvin Svent

Tenacious Informer

Stevoner

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:25 am
Hi.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:14 am
Red Lastalia
So, I just got grilled by someone for supposedly being rude when my tattoo was poked. I won't be opening up anymore.

APH-Fem Canada

Maybe the field trip supervisor. The first time we (officially) meet him is during Asbel's first field mission. Also, being the oldest of the crew, being head of Grace House wouldn't be bad, either.

S-Sorry for poking it . . . ;n; Please don't hate me.
That would be a good position for him or the head of Graces house. Maybe he can be the field mission teacher as well. There are lots of areas in the boundaries of the school that can host monsters.  

Midnight_Heiress

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:56 pm
Hmm... I'll have to look into the personalities of my peeps again for review. Mind if I wait a bit after the thing starts before posting? I have to get used to having schoolwork again.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:26 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Hmm... I'll have to look into the personalities of my peeps again for review. Mind if I wait a bit after the thing starts before posting? I have to get used to having schoolwork again.

Sure thing, Weirdo.  

Midnight_Heiress

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ramla Xenon

Firebreathing Brawler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:36 pm
Yo~! This is a good chance for me to try and get all active in this guild! ...especially since I can finally focus on just here since I won't be distracted by the rest of the website...

;D I can totally play either Zelos or Sheena, I got years of experience behind me (no seriously, it's been ages since I RP them now).

-cough- Ya know, unless this fabulousness is too much for one school~

I can have a profile set up, just... not today. I'm real out of it right now, and it'd be a train wreck if I tried to think rationally right now.

Yeah, we really don't wanna see that.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:17 pm
Ramla Xenon
Yo~! This is a good chance for me to try and get all active in this guild! ...especially since I can finally focus on just here since I won't be distracted by the rest of the website...

;D I can totally play either Zelos or Sheena, I got years of experience behind me (no seriously, it's been ages since I RP them now).

-cough- Ya know, unless this fabulousness is too much for one school~

I can have a profile set up, just... not today. I'm real out of it right now, and it'd be a train wreck if I tried to think rationally right now.

Yeah, we really don't wanna see that.

You can be both, if you like.
Just make sure to read the rules of the RP and let me know when you're ready.  

Midnight_Heiress

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ramla Xenon

Firebreathing Brawler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:23 pm
APH-Fem Canada-APH
You can be both, if you like.
Just make sure to read the rules of the RP and let me know when you're ready.

;D You got it~! I'll totally re-read the rules when I can actually process stuff I'm reading.  
Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff