Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Academia OOC Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnight_Heiress

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:19 pm
This is a thread for all of the Tales of Academia role-players to talk and discuss things out-of-character. Please keep in-character comments and postings to the Academia thread in the Roleplaying forum.
Please feel free to discuss anything with me about the thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:25 pm
You can either PM or profile comment me on which character you would like to roleplay. If such things aren't working for you, please feel free to post which characters you want in the OOC thread.  

Midnight_Heiress

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Stevoner

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:09 am
Hi guys, I'll be playing the part of emil castagnier, just thought I'd introduce myself and ask, does anyone have optimistic heterochromia eyes? I'll buy them, I need them to dress for the RP smile much appreciated.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:29 am
I hope to start the RP very soon. I just need a few more people to be teachers/students.
Also, if you're a teacher or a teacher's assistant, please let me know here what classes your characters will teach.  

Midnight_Heiress

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Alvin Svent

Tenacious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:11 pm
APH-Fem Canada-APH
I hope to start the RP very soon. I just need a few more people to be teachers/students.
Also, if you're a teacher or a teacher's assistant, please let me know here what classes your characters will teach.

Great. Looking forward to it!

My teaching schedule:
* Beginning Swordsmanship -- The others who are more focused on swords rather than split-wielders like me should teach the advanced classes, I think. I'm totally willing to forgo this one if we have lots of sword-teachers.
* Firearms Safety and Marksmanship
* Geography (I look forward to field trips!)
* Independent Study (Spycraft and Intrigue) -- intended as one-on-one instruction for the few students who specialize in this field

Is there a recommended character profile setup for this game? I've been working on a Tales of Zeal one, but obviously this version of Alvin isn't that version.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:07 pm
Alvin Vint Svent
Is there a recommended character profile setup for this game? I've been working on a Tales of Zeal one, but obviously this version of Alvin isn't that version.

I don't think you have to make a character profile setup for the RP. Usually, that's for OCs.  

Midnight_Heiress

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:59 pm
APH-Fem Canada-APH
I don't think you have to make a character profile setup for the RP. Usually, that's for OCs.

Good to know. I like to do it anyway, though, since it both solidifies my grasp on my character, and I assume not everyone has played everything. I certainly haven't played all the Tales games, so I'll be looking at the wiki to get ideas about the canon characters I'm unfamiliar with. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:04 pm
Jishin
APH-Fem Canada-APH

Good to know. I like to do it anyway, though, since it both solidifies my grasp on my character, and I assume not everyone has played everything. I certainly haven't played all the Tales games, so I'll be looking at the wiki to get ideas about the canon characters I'm unfamiliar with. mrgreen

It's kewl. Sometimes you just gotta look things up.  

Midnight_Heiress

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:42 pm
Should we set up a small profile thing, at least optionally? Some background info for the high school versions could be useful, and be a good place to record information revealed during the RP.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:21 pm
I was thinking just a small profile to note personality, classes (taken or teaching), club membership / advisor kind of things ...?

Also maybe where your office and classrooms are, for teachers. I assume the students are living in their appropriate Houses. Which reminds me -- who is head of house for Xillia House? Milla?  

Alvin Svent

Tenacious Informer

Midnight_Heiress

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:32 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Should we set up a small profile thing, at least optionally? Some background info for the high school versions could be useful, and be a good place to record information revealed during the RP.

If you want to, then yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:40 pm
Alvin Svent
I was thinking just a small profile to note personality, classes (taken or teaching), club membership / advisor kind of things ...?

Also maybe where your office and classrooms are, for teachers. I assume the students are living in their appropriate Houses. Which reminds me -- who is head of house for Xillia House? Milla?

The main office is in the main campus. As for where your classrooms are, they can be wherever you like. I wondered that myself . . . I was thinking of whoever wielded the most power or authority would be the head of a house. I guess either Milla, Gaius or Maxwell would be in charge.  

Midnight_Heiress

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Red Lastalia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:05 pm
-peeks in and looks around-

Hello.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:28 pm
Red Lastalia
-peeks in and looks around-

Hello.

*pokes da tattooed belly*  

Midnight_Heiress

Lucky Lionheart

22,875 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Red Lastalia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:43 pm
APH-Fem Canada-APH
*pokes da tattooed belly*

Don't touch the tattoos! They're highly radioactive!

Anyway, I was hoping to claim a few characters? I'm sure you can already guess one of them, but the other is definitely going to be Malik. As for Malik's role....Just put him wherever. I don't mind where, so long as it has exercise. I'm guessing Gaius would be the head of Xillia's house, being king...?  
Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff