Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
County of Nottinghamshire ~ England

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:13 pm
Nottinghamshire

User Image

Nottinghamshire is a county in the East Midlands of England. Nottinghamshire contains the ancestral home of the poet Lord Byron, Newstead Abbey, which he sold in 1818.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:01 pm
User Image
Andrea Mina Hart
Natalie Lace Dufour née Kemp
Ravenclaw Alum
Pure Blood Werewolf

Andrea had almost forgotten all about her old life. She was a werewolf with a whole new life. One that wasn’t required to live in fear. She could go out and do what she wanted without thinking about her former husband. Natalie was long gone, and Andrea was here to stay. At least that’s how she felt up until she heard a familiar voice say her name as she felt a hand grab her.

“Natalie… or is it Andrea now?” The voice questioned. “Come with me quietly and no one gets hurt.” Feeling her wand being removed, Andrea had no choice but to go along with the request. She glared at her ex-husband as they apparated to her former residence. The Dufour estate.

“You were foolish to think you could hide from me.” Aldric informed her as he brought her to one of the rooms of his home. “Faking your own death, it was a stupid idea. How long did you think that would last?” He rhetorically questioned. “Long enough.” Andrea replied her gaze remaining unchanged since he appeared. By this point he’d began tying her up. “Whip that look off your face or I’ll whip it off for you.” He warned her. “Now be a good girl and stay here.”

Watching Aldric leave Andrea felt a sense of relief. However, that still didn’t change the fact that he would return. Not to mention that he’d taken her wand with him. How was she supposed to get it back? As her thoughts jumped around, she struggled to get out of her restrains. She needed to get out of this room, preferable before Al returned.

As she struggled, Andrea heard the door open causing her to jump slightly. Her heart pounding out of her chest as she looked up toward the door. Instead of Aldric it was a blonde woman. She looked to be about her age and certainly didn’t appear threating. “Don’t scream. My name is Vivian, I’m here to help you.” She said as she approached. “Why would you help me?” Andrea asked skeptically. “I may be his wife, but I don’t have to agree with his choices.” She replied untying her in the process.

“Here take this. We need to move quickly before Al returns.” Vivian said holding out the girl’s wand. Andrea was surprised the blonde was able to retrieve it. It was only a matter of time before Aldric realized either her wand or herself was missing.

Status : Freaking out... Trying to remain calm
                                                  Company : Aldric.... Her thoughts... Vivian

OOC : Scene Part 1 of 2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:49 pm
User Image
Andrea Mina Hart
Natalie Lace Dufour née Kemp
Ravenclaw Alum
Pure Blood Werewolf

Heading out the two girls attempted to move quickly yet silently down the hall. Just when they thought they were home free Aldric made an untimely appearance. “Where do you think your going?” Al questioned them as he drew his wand. “I’m letting her go. She doesn’t deserve this.” Vivian stated. “You don’t have a say in the matter.” He replied.

“Expelliarmus,” Vivian responded before turning to Andrea. “Get out of here, don’t worry about me.” She then quickly threw another spell her husband’s way. “Sectumsempra.” He retaliated after blocking both spells. Getting hit Vivian collapsed to the floor. Andrea could see the danger the girl was in. There was no way she was just going to leave her.

“Flipendo.” Andrea called out with a quick movement of her wand. Getting thrown back Aldric didn’t stay down. Andrea was pretty sure that would be the case as she made her way down the hall. “Natalie! You aren’t leaving here.” He told her as he chased after her. “Confundus.” She quickly fired at him causing him to stumble. Though not before he sent literal fire her way. Turning the corner just in time to not get scorched. Though, she was certain she hadn’t been completely unscathed.

Adrenaline was kicking in now, for once she was going against every submissive bone in her body. “There’s no point in hiding, Natalie.” She heard Aldric say. Who was hiding? Taking a breath, she came out from behind the wall. “My name is Andrea. Expelliarmus.” She retorted gaving a flip of her wand. Aldric was quick to block himself from it. “Everte Statum.” He said sending her flying back. Landing next to the stairs she pushed passed the pain. They were right there she could just run, but she couldn’t do that. Not now. “Diffindo.” Feeling a sharp pain, she wished she hadn’t.

Attempting to get up, Andrea saw Aldric approach. “You should have stayed.” He told her. “I’m better off without you.” She told him, as she went for her wand only a few feet away. “I doubt that. Cruc~” Just as he went to finish the spell, Andrea grabbed her wand. “Flipendo!” She quickly fired sending Aldric flying backwards and over the railing of the stairs to the floor below.

Slowly getting up Andrea made her way to the edge. Peering over the edge, she saw Aldric’s lifeless body blood pooling slowly from a hard impact. With the fight over, Andrea made her way back to Vivian. “Vivian,” She muttered unsure what to do. She’d lost a lot of blood. “Is he dead…?” Vivian asked weakly. “Yes, he’s dead.” She answered. “We had a son…” She told her. Before anything else could be said a young voice rang out.

“Mother!”

The young boy no more then maybe seven raced over to his mother’s side. “Gaspard, I need you to go with her.” The blonde told the boy. She was a healer, she knew she wasn't coming away from this. “Take care of him for me.” She directed to Andrea. “Me?” Andrea questioned. “He needs someone to look after him.” She answered. “Promise me you will.”

Andrea had no idea how to raise a child. However, she had helped her. It was the least she could do. “I promise. I’ll do my best.” She assured her. “Be good my sweet boy.” Vivian told her son bringing a hand to his cheek. “I will.” He said hugging his mother as he fought back tears. “I will always love you.” Giving him a kiss. “I love you too…” He told her as she took her last breath.

“My father did this…” Gaspard spoke up after a moment of silence. “He wasn’t a nice person.” He added before turning his attention to Andrea. “No, he wasn’t.” Andrea replied. Whether it was good or bad to be agreeing with him she wasn’t sure. However, it hurt more to lie then to tell the truth. “We should get going.” With that Andrea took it upon herself to get them to St. Mungos and notify the authorities as well as Bella about what had transpired.

Status : Fighting Back || Wishing I could do more...
                                                  Company : Aldric & VivianGaspard

OOC : Scene Part 2 of 2

The United Kingdom

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff