Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[Drabble] A new Life (Noemi/Alistaire)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:03 pm
[Medical Research]

Noemi wasn't used to looking for research material in a library. Most information was easily found online, and she had been taught from a child about her carreer choice before becoming a hunter.

She debated over a couple of materials, but with no one to ask, she wondered what to do.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:05 pm
[Double Rounds]

"Have you ever been part of a hospitial?" Noemi looked up at Alistaire, "I used..used to think I hated them...."

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:16 pm
[ Medical Research ]

"Here." He thrust a file folder in her direction, a look of annoyance on his face. "This is the duty roster for the next few days, Miss Hurley. You would do well not to wander around so aimlessly, people will assume that you are a patient."

He moved down the stacks of books, the tail end of his coat sweeping out of sight as Alistaire stepped down the next row.

nyxtsuki moon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:01 pm
[Medical Research]

Noemi looked up as a folder was thrusted into her hands. She took it, her gaze wandered to Alistaire even though he was quickly around the corner.

She followed behind him quickly.

"Th...Thank you Mister Alistaire." She stuck close, just a bit. "Um..." She hesitated before speaking again, "You're...you're researching medical based things right? It...It looks like we'll be partnered together. Do you want to find some...research together?"

Kuroopu

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:27 pm
[ Double Rounds ]

"I hate hospitals," came the disdainful reply. "It reeks of complaints and blood, although I have learned to stomach that." Alistaire ran a gloved hand through his hair and scowled down at the patient in front of them - a Sun trainee who'd run headlong into a Horseman infested lair and had come to regret it. "I suppose it's necessary to fix these idiots up, but I hardly see why they are allowed back on the field when they are so infernally reckless."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:35 pm
[ Medical Research ]

She had followed him. He gave her a brief, piercing look that bordered on a frown and said, "I am looking for things, yes, seeing as how this is my required research for my division."

There was a slight pause and he sighed in mingled exasperation and annoyance.

"Do you have any ideas on where to start, Miss Hurley?"

nyxtsuki moon

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:32 pm
[ Double Rounds ]

Noemi laced her hands together, staring down at the newly brought in patient. "I see. Hello you." She smiled as gently as she could, moving closer to the large sun with far too many wounds then she could imagine ever having. Unlike Alistaire, she was more inclined to believe that it was better to get them patched up and out of here quickly so they could continue doing their best.

Continue doing what she couldn't do.

She moved to put on gloves and a mask. "I would not be a good sun." She said conversationally, "I died on my first mission. well not died...but...failed on the field." She started to pull out various cleaning for the wounds, as well as guazes and bandages.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:36 pm
[ Medical Research ]

She flinched at his stare. Clutching the folder as tight to her chest. However, to further move on with her growing, she needed to keep persistent. Alistaire was part of life now and she wanted...needed to know what she should be looking for.

"N..Not really!" She chirped, "But...but I thought perhaps to start...with what our weapons cannot heal? We will be treating for things like infections so...maybe...maybe there?"

Kuroopu

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:58 pm
[ Medical Research ]

It was a moment before he responded, Alistaire pushing a file back onto the shelf next to a book before he turned to look at her. "All right," he said finally, eyes narrowing slightly. "Have you been in a situation where your weapon cannot heal you, Miss Hurley?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:19 pm
[ Double Rounds ]

She was being gentle. Cautious. If Alistaire hadn't thought it beneath him, he would have rolled his eyes. As it was, he merely gave her a somewhat exasperated look that bordered on disdainful. With a sigh, he stepped away from the patient's bed.

He turned to look at her, reaching for his own mask. Gloves, of course, had in abundance.

"Are you saying you are a zombie, or a vampire, Miss Hurley?" Alistaire said. "Seeing as how you said you died."

nyxtsuki moon

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:52 pm
[ Medical Research ]

"No..Not really, but I have been in one where it took awhile for my weapon to heal." She hesitated, "We aren't in..invincible." she looked down at the files. "And we need to know how to..to take care of the wounds until our weapons can?"

She sighed, "I was burned. When we went to the sahara. Bugs inside of the skin so Caelius...Caelius burned it out."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:15 pm
[ Double Rounds ]

Gentle or not, Noemi moved her hands as quickly as she could over her wounds. Most required just a good cleaning and bandaging. Some required little stitches.

She murmured to the sun hunter, to ease him as she finished the bandaging and pulled out the kit for stitches.

"Perhaps a Zombie?" she murmured but looked over to him. "My first class A mission with the other hunters. We were investigating the horseman and their activities in a tower known for Ancients." Her hands trembled before she even got close to the sun hunter and she set the needle in her lap for a bit. "One of the horseman knocked out my shield. I passed out. it felt like dying."

Kuroopu

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:04 pm
[ Double Rounds ]

The hunter was squirming, clearly uncomfortable. Alistaire gave him a disdainful look as he readied the bandages, setting them onto the tray beside where Noemi was sitting. Then he lifted his hands and tied his mask into place so that his voice was somewhat muffled behind it.

"But you are not dead, Miss Hurley," he said, and stepped towards the patient, eyes narrowed slightly. "You are still breathing, are you not?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:06 pm
[ Medical Research ]

A snort escaped his lips before he could stop it. "Any person who assumes they are invincible is one who's stupidity rises far above the level I would have deemed possible on this island," said Alistaire in annoyance. "There are things that will happen that will define us, perhaps even scar us beyond our believes, but to think that we are some sort of God who is capable of preventing that is outrageous."

nyxtsuki moon

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas