Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]
[CHAL] New Pride - Old School Match Up (Diya/Mitra)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Painted Moose rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 3, 4, 1 Total: 11 (5-20)

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image

Mitra's steely resolve was the only thing keeping her shivering to a slight tingle down her spine. She wanted to seek out her mate, Kame, and hide in his shadow like she had for most of their union. It was her place as a female, as his mate and confidant. Now...well, she wasn't sure what she was doing out here on her own, but she knew she had to at least pretend to be confident.

It was either she fight and win to join her family in a new home or give in to thralldom. She had no more urge to become a slave than she did to become a slug. Her line was pure, her heritage strong and noble! She was terrified, yes, but she push forward.

"My name is Mitra," She called out in a loud boom. "I've come to proclaim my challenge!"

Velveteen Angel rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 2, 3, 4 Total: 14 (5-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:03 pm
User Image
(Is a reaver, just waiting on recert)

Diya was settling in well to the pride, if he didn't say so himself. He enjoyed the pride, he enjoyed the lifestyle, and he certainly enjoyed the fighting. It was a good use of energy, and it honed his muscles beautifully. He had fought his way up to Reaver, and now he had higher aims.

Captain. Still, that would take time. For now, he had to hone his skills on his own, waiting for the perfect time to take his place.

He heard the call for a challenge - a female voice - and he grinned. Coming from the Ukuucha'wafalme, he had a certain view of females. They were to serve, not the lead, and so the idea of female vikings was an odd one.

Still, she would be an easy challenge to beat.

He turned towards her, and stopped dead. That colour. Those splotches.

"Vizier Faiz?" He said, without noticing.

Velveteen Angel

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:22 pm
Mitra shook out her shoulders, ruffling up newly formed muscle. She was still a petite, delicate thing, but she no longer had the look of a pampered doll. There was muscle where there hadn't been before, and scars; so many scars.

Still, when she saw her challenger running towards her those muscles wanted to flee. She stilled herself, standing solid when he spotted, and meeting his accusations with an arched brow.

"Vizier Faiz is my father, and my mother is his Beybanu Mzuka'hila. I am their daughter, Mitra, come to challenge my way into this pride, and by extension yourself." Did that mean that he was from home as well...? The thought made her hesitant and unsure. "You are from the Ukuucha'wafalme as well?" She shook her head. "Forgive me, curiosity holds no place in a fight."

She crouched, rolling her shoulders before pouncing, holding her paw out in a wide swipe. Even before she attacked she felt that it would miss, and with such a horrible throw surely it would.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:22 pm

It was strange to see someone from his old life amongst the ranks. Especially a female challenging for entry to the pride. It was disorientating, but even as she stepped forward to attack, he snapped his mind back into fighting mode. It was an easy attack to side-step, and simply let her miss completely. He hesitated, wondering what his father would say about attacking a former banu of the pride. He shook that idea for his mind though, and threw a swipe towards her flank, claws extended.

It would leave no permanent damage, but it was a blow that would hurt if it landed.

Velveteen Angel

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:10 am
Velveteen Angel
heart

If her father knew that a former Pad was striking out at her he would have had the male's head. What she wouldn't have given for that sense of security now. This fight rested on her shoulders, and subsequently, the claws raking across her flank were her own foolish fault.

She cried out, side stepping to put some distance between them. This was far from the first time she had bled from a sparring wound, but it still bothered her to the core to see scars on her beautiful fur. Once she had preened and primped in the hopes of being the best looking female, but now...now she might as well have been a male.

Gritting her teeth, Mitra ran at Diya, aiming a swipe at his larger torso.

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games