Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:53 pm
gonk they need love!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:20 pm
It might be interesting for Xue'yaogun to meet Yukiko since they look so alike XD

Let's see, what else... Oh yeah! Sahar would be up for meeting any of your familiars if you would like.

And Damu is an explorer who is always up for short-term/long-term travel companions and adventure!

Oh and I see you have someone in Nyota-Wasomaji... So do I [link]. Anemy is overly friendly and sort of courageous if I was to sum it up into a single word. Always up for interaction. <3

Then there is always Minttu who is quite a flavorful character. She has a split personality but is friendly regardless. She is also travelling the roguelands in search of stories and tales, as she is a lorekeeper for the jedi pride. :3  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:41 pm
CaliWolfe
It might be interesting for Xue'yaogun to meet Yukiko since they look so alike XD

Let's see, what else... Oh yeah! Sahar would be up for meeting any of your familiars if you would like.

And Damu is an explorer who is always up for short-term/long-term travel companions and adventure!

Oh and I see you have someone in Nyota-Wasomaji... So do I [link]. Anemy is overly friendly and sort of courageous if I was to sum it up into a single word. Always up for interaction. <3

Then there is always Minttu who is quite a flavorful character. She has a split personality but is friendly regardless. She is also travelling the roguelands in search of stories and tales, as she is a lorekeeper for the jedi pride. :3

Yukiko and Xue would be interesting, he's never seen a hyena before, he grew up in a concept pride (before it went off grid and before the Nera took a new 'queen') it was allies with the 'Nera so he's only seen cheetahs and a few leopards XD

Thei'ng (TA). Would probably be the most fun to mess around with for Sahar because he's a mute seer, lots of flapping about :3

Orudo would probably work well for Damu, he's my little indiana jones XD. Has a southern accent and is always in some mischief and danger. The 1 unfinished RP i had of him he was trying to fight crocodile razz

Rutendo is my baby in the N'W, he's a warrior and loyal, so he's a sweatheart <3

My Twins would probably be the most fun for her , they are both very comical, always together and playful.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:57 pm
SykoticDays

link to Damu and Orudo I thought he was vaguely familiar XD I honest am surprised I managed to find this but yes! We did have some RP with them before in the very far past of ... last year. ninja

I would absolutely adore some rp with Sahar! <3

And yes, Glaceons meeting each other alone seems fun. Ironically I was also planning to have her be sort of "I raised myself, in the nowherelands" type of gal who has never interacted with anyone before. Except prey? XD

I can always set something up for your twins & minttu and Rutendo & Anemy if you would like?  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:57 pm
CaliWolfe
SykoticDays

link to Damu and Orudo I thought he was vaguely familiar XD I honest am surprised I managed to find this but yes! We did have some RP with them before in the very far past of ... last year. ninja

I would absolutely adore some rp with Sahar! <3

And yes, Glaceons meeting each other alone seems fun. Ironically I was also planning to have her be sort of "I raised myself, in the nowherelands" type of gal who has never interacted with anyone before. Except prey? XD

I can always set something up for your Twins & Minttu and Rutendo & Anemy if you would like?

OMG IM SO SORRY ABOUT DAMU O.O It must have slipped by me but i will tag it right away!

I can set something up for our familiars and our Glaceons :3

And that would be lovely if you can set up the Twins/Minttu and Rutendo/Anemy <3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:38 pm
I'm going to make an offer!

Well, it's pretty vague, but I'd love to RP with Kuungua'Siel and my firekin soldier, Kaishori. c: She's been painfully neglected.

Polette
Crew

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:37 pm
Polette
Polette
I'm going to make an offer!

Well, it's pretty vague, but I'd love to RP with Kuungua'Siel and my firekin soldier, Kaishori. c: She's been painfully neglected.

I'D LOVE RP FOR HIM! He's also a solider but other then that i have nothing for him, he's my first firekin and I've never even RP'd him. DX  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:09 pm
SykoticDays

I'D LOVE RP FOR HIM! He's also a solider but other then that i have nothing for him, he's my first firekin and I've never even RP'd him. DX

Awesome~! : D I'm going through and (finally) replying to my rps, so we should start something and see where it goes. ^^

Polette
Crew

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:17 am
I would love RP with your suka'fumo girly! I have a lot of men to offer for mates or flings:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:27 pm
Cajanic

I'd love RP with any of your lovelies. <3

She is defiantly open for mating and flinging as well, she has 3 complete RP's , i'm not sure who she would mesh well with but her is some info on her :3

Nila is a scholar, shes a very kind-hearted and will help anyone in need but is not naive and wont be easily taken advantage of. She doesn't remember anything from her past because she has severe amnesia and her memory will not return. All of her memories are basically from a little time she spent in the rogue lands and the S'F. She's grown to accept the fact she may never know her past.

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:26 pm
SykoticDays
Cajanic

I'd love RP with any of your lovelies. <3

She is defiantly open for mating and flinging as well, she has 3 complete RP's , i'm not sure who she would mesh well with but her is some info on her :3

Nila is a scholar, shes a very kind-hearted and will help anyone in need but is not naive and wont be easily taken advantage of. She doesn't remember anything from her past because she has severe amnesia and her memory will not return. All of her memories are basically from a little time she spent in the rogue lands and the S'F. She's grown to accept the fact she may never know her past.
Bass might be a good match for her- he's very protective so he would likely do what he could to keep her happy and safe. He would probably fuss over things that make her uneasy about her memory loss.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:01 pm
Cajanic

Aww so cute :3
We can certainly start something and see where it goes C:
If you can start something that would be fantastic but if not i can defiantly start an RP here in the next day or so XD

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:29 pm
SykoticDays
Cajanic

Aww so cute :3
We can certainly start something and see where it goes C:
If you can start something that would be fantastic but if not i can defiantly start an RP here in the next day or so XD

Alrighty! I have a few I need to start, so if you could that would be great. I don't mind waiting. It would probably take me just as long, too. XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff