Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Mind if I Sit Here? (Vulpin + Vitula)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

[Vulpin boards the train to Chittentown and encounters a very friendly passenger...]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:16 pm
Late. They were late. Well they weren't really late, but in ten minutes they'd be boarding the train, and everyone was standing and waiting to board already. Vulpin explained to his lusus, Sly, that he had to arrive at a certain time to get the best seat. Well Sly didn't start packing until this morning, and now look what happened.

Vulpin weaved his way through the crowd, ducking between the legs of strangers. Some trolls noticed, and they glared at him.

"Oh, just catching up to my friend!" He turned away and grinned. He found his way to the front of the line and crossed his arms. Where was his lusus? Probably distracted by a swinebeast meat cart, he thought. That dumb furbeast just had to have his snacks. Vulpin scoffed at the thought.

After some waiting, the train doors opened and Vulpin rushed aboard. He walked to the very last car and took a window seat in the very last row. He propped his chin up on the windowsill and looked out with a proud smile. No one would sit all the way back here, not if they didn't have to. Then again, the station was pretty crowded today...  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:56 pm
Push, shove, yell. Push, shove, yell. This was the rhythm that Vitula had picked up on while making his way through the train station. Everywhere he looked there was some troll pushing some other troll out of the way, which then caused the troll who had just been pushed to shove the other troll. Just to end up in a screaming match with one another. Trolls today just had no patients for anything.

Vitula was not one to act like a lot of the trolls he had seen today . Instead he tried his best always be polite in everything he did, even if it took him a little bit more time then usual.

He turned to a older troll who was standing next to him and tapped them on their arm with his index finger to grab their attention. The older troll looked down at Vitula with a confused look on his face.

"Hello good sir, my name is Vitula Picato. I was wondering if you could be some help and point to me where this train is located.". The older troll looked at Vitula for a second and then pointed to where his train was stationed. He thanked the older troll and handed him exactly one beetle and exclaimed it was for his troubles.

Once on the train Vitula started from the front of the train to look for a seat. It was quick he learned that the train was filling up fast and seats where being taken up like fluffy breakfast flour cakes. He kept moving further and further to the back of the train till he spotted a open seat in the very back where a troll that looked around his age was sitting.

He walked up to the troll and looked him in the face with a smile, and a wave.

"Hello!, is this seat taken by anyone?" Vitula asked already sitting down in the seat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:51 pm
No. No no NO. This was not okay. Where was Sly? He'd let that slobbery furbeast sit next to him over some disgusting stranger. He bared his fangs and turned to elaborate that the space was reserved.

"Oh," Vulpin blanked. This troll wasn't nearly as disgusting as he anticipated. He wasn't oozing liquids or covered in dirt. In fact, he looked quite immaculate. At first glance he assumed the stranger was a highblood, but one look at the troll's symbol corrected that. The troll had him fooled at first glance. Impressive.

Vulpin peered around the troll. There were very few seats left and it looked the train would probably fill to capacity. Vulpin bit the inside of his cheek and frowned. If he didn't let this kid sit with him, who knew who else might take his place?

"It is now," Vulpin said with a slight sneer.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:07 pm
Vitula smiled at the troll that sat in front of him and began to extend his hand for a friendly hand shake. Vitula hadn't made friends with anyone yet and was quite excited to find someone his age he could talk to. Usually the only person he could talk to was parrot pop, who sometimes can hold up a conversation. Just so long as you kept the questions to a yes or no base.

"Oh! How rude of me I apologize deeply. I have yet to state my name to you. My name is Vitula, its very nice to meet you sir . . . what was your name again?" he exclaimed with a slight pause. With his hand still out awaiting for a handshake and a reply he began to look at the troll in more depth.

He noticed how the troll had rather short pointy horns, as well as how he didn't wear shoes either. Vitula thought to himself how on earth is he able to just walk around bare foot. Not only is he getting his feet dirty, but also how he could bring in dirt and other things into other trolls hives. It was at this time as well that Parrot Pop flew into the train and perched himself on Vitulas left horn and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:48 pm
"Cadmea." Like Vulpin was going to give out his name that easily. Well, it was his last name but how would he know? Plus he looked like the kind of troll who would get sincerely offended by blank lies. He ignored the handshake and crossed his arms, staring the kid down.

That's right, one word replies and uncomfortable eye contact. That's how you get someone to shut up quick.

What appeared to be Vitula's lusus took up perch on his horns. Convenient but disgusting, Vulpin thought. Though it was an pretty bird, it would make an impressive hat accessory.

Vulpin felt something fluffy graze the soles of his feet. His lusus must have walked in while he wasn't looking. Vulpin propped his feet up on his lusus' back. If there was one thing Sly did right, it was being a very comfortable footstool.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:11 pm
He watched as the young troll in front of him ignored his hand shake and instead crossed his arms. At least Vitula had finally gotten his name so he wouldn't have to keep asking Cadmea question with out addressing him in a more formal way.

He saw how Cadmea kept close eye contact on him and his lusus. "How respectful!" Vitula thought to himself. "He has got to be one of the most mature trolls I have ever met in my age group." Vitula thought creating a huge smile on his face and pointed it right at Cadmea. "I like how you keep strict eye contact with the troll you are talking to! It shows a great deal of respect, and just so you know. Even though we just met I fully respect you as well . . . friend.". The word had left Vitulas mouth as he began to blush a dull yellow in his cheeks. He couldn't believe he said it. He had heard many trolls say this word. Sadly Vitula thought by just uttering the word it made them automatically friends. He had not known that both parties must agree on calling each other friends.

It was at that moment Vitula watched as a somewhat medium to large furry beast walked in front of Cadmea. He watched as the troll placed his feet on the beast, elevating them close to Vitula's knees where he had placed his hand after being rejected for a handshake.

Vitula tried not to notice it but it had been to late. He placed his eye sight on Cadmea's feet. The barefooted devil wore no shoes, and just walked around where ever and in what ever he please Vitula thought to himself.

"Hey Cadmea friend! would you mind actually not putting your feet on that beast? It could be someones lusus for all we know." Vitula exclaimed as he kept one eye on the feet so he could react quickly if the dreaded foot came anywhere close to his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:00 am
"Friend." The noise hit Vulpin's ears like a screech. He clutched his armrests tightly. His blood started to boil and he felt the heat rushing to his face.

Sly licked at Vulpin's hand in an attempt to assuage him, as if he was telling him to avoid creating a scene. He pulled his poncho to his face and muffled a groan with the fabric. Ignore it, just ignore it.

Vulpin scoffed at Vitula's feet comment. Who did this kid think he was, calling him his friend and ordering him around? And Vulpin did not take kindly to orders, no matter how politely they were presented.

"This is my lusus," Vulpin seethed. His whole body felt stiff from anger. He just wanted to have a calm train ride before the hunting trip, and this kid had ruined everything. Even if he did shut up, Vulpin would not feel comfortable enough around him to relax.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:23 am
Vitula watched in pure aw, as he watched his new found friend begin to blush. He knew that Cadmea was so touched at the fact that Vitula had gone so far as to call him a friend that he had pulled his poncho over his head. At first Vitula had no idea what Cadmea was doing until it hit him like a ton of bricks.

"Cadmea is cring! But why would he be . .. unless!" Vitula had solved this puzzle before it even began. Cadmea was so in touch with his feelings and was shedding out tears of joy at the trolls new found friendship. Vitula had read books on what to do when something like this happens.

He quickly got up from his seat and sat right next to Cadmea. He looked at him with a smile and began patting his back. "Cadmea, it's ok. You don't need to cry about our friendship. Even when we get off this train we will still stay in contact with each other I promise buddy!" Vitula said to Cadmea with a soft spoken voice.

Vitula then quickly leaned in to give Cadmea a big giant friend hug.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:36 pm
Vulpin was speechless. He had never encountered a troll who skewed social cues so badly. What an absolute fool. He mustered up his vocal chords. Being short with the troll had no affect. This had gone too far.

"I'm not crying, I'm—" Vulpin choked out before being enveloped in Vitula's arms. He felt his chest muscles freeze and his fingers curled in like tiny claws. Sly would want him to stay calm... stay calm... He took a deep breath, opening his mouth wide,

He bit hard into the yellowblood's bare neck. He swiped at Vitula with his tiny hands to push him away. He reached under his poncho, grabbed his daggers and pounced at the yellowblood.

Sly intercepted him. Biting down on the back of his charge's poncho, he raised him into the air. He walked briskly past the staring passengers, Vulpin kicking and screaming. A terrified train attendant held the door to the next car open for him.

Sly put Vulpin down in the first free seat he found. He scolded Vulpin for not listening to him, for disobeying the one thing Sly asked from him— to not create a scene. Vulpin pouted through the entire tirade. He laid his head down on the window and observed his reflection.

His hair was messed up, fluffed in the back from being carried away by Sly. His dry lips had split from biting the yellowblood. There was a little bit of the other kid's blood in the corner of his mouth. That little bit of color made his pride swell, but it was bitter. He felt dumb and looked pretty dumb, and his lips hurt exposed to the cool air.

He just hoped he never had to see that kid again.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:55 pm
Vitula was shocked to see his new best friend act in such a way. Never had he ever heard or read about a friend placing there lips on there neck. He watched as the younger troll was quickly picked up by his lusus and dragged to another seat down to a different train cart. Most of the people who watched what had happen began to chitter chatter about it. Vitula sat there listening to everyone, he over heard from the side of him someone say something about a injury. Vitula quickly placed his hand on his neck where vulpin had placed his lips. He took his hand away to see that some blood had been drawn.

"I'm so confused! I never heard about a friend doing this! What could it mean!" Vitula thought to himself.

Suddenly Parrot Pop flew down onto Vitula's lap and looked up at him with crooked crossed eyes. Parrot Pop then cocked his head to the left and spoke the word "Kissy's?".

Vitula stopped and looked at him for a sec. A huge grin grew on Vitulas face, he looked out the train window and can only think the words. 'Best friends"  
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games