Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Sub Space Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:41 am
LotusCurtiss

Kail nodded when Marlo explained that his father had stressed getting to school right away. His father was much in the same way as Marlo's about school, school took priority above all else. Of course there wasn't as much riding on Kail as there was Marlo being that Marlo was the Bloodsoul heir. "I'm sure he was, your Saap loves you and i'm sure he misses you. I wouldn't be surprised if he came to see you soon without the knowledge of your father." Kail chuckled. Seeing Marlo bummed however had Kail reaching out and placing his own hand gently on Marlo's to provide comfort. "Your the only one that can change the things you don't like, I know that if I was in your Saap's position I wouldn't be happy with my children being sent away because of some tradition." Kail continued. He agreed that everyone should make their own choices.

Kail cast a soft glance towards Marlo. It was specifically that Marlo couldn't make some of his own choices that Kail distanced himself. For so long he had loved the man but he knew it would probably never be. He had no doubt Marlo had a preexisting arrangement with someone high up in society. The best Kail could ever be was the man's friend or perhaps a secret lover on the side. Even then Kail could never see himself doing that, to have Marlo's affections for awhile but knowing they truly belonged to someone else. No, that was too painful, more painful then merely quietly sitting back and loving the man from afar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:38 pm
(I am going to peform a time skip....look for dashed lines.... eek )

Marlo finished eating and shook out the prescribed dose of pain killers for Kail to take. Ruffling the silk locks, silently enjoying the way they fell through his fingers. "We have till after lunch for the meetings, is there something fun that you want to do?"  

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:02 pm
LotusCurtiss

(Sounds good)

Kail looked up when he heard the medicine bottle rattle as Marlo shook out his dose of medicine. "Thank you." he thanked taking the medicine. "I thought you were going to make sure I got my homework done." Kail blinked in surprise. He thought about what he wanted to do quickly before Marlo could change his mind. "What about walking in the park." Kail suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:27 pm
"Homework can wait till tonight." Marlo's hand tousled the black locks one more time. "For now, some fresh air can help you heal. Go get dressed then we can take a walk." He gave the special charming smile meant only for Kail then removed his hand. "I'll get dressed once I am done down here."
-------------------------
Marlo had packed a lunch for them both and set it down beside the door before he himself went to get changed. "You ready?" He called into the TV room towards Kail who seemed bored flipping through the channels.

((( Darn it, all of a sudden, I can create transitional settings. I am far too skilled as a writer. )))  

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:54 pm
LotusCurtiss

Kail looked up a bit surprised when Marlo said that his homework could wait then he smiled. He nodded before moving back towards the bedroom to go change.

-------------------------------------------

Kail looked up as Marlo called to him asking if he was ready to go. He had been flipping through the channels on the tv bored. "Coming." Kail called flipping off the tv and moving to Marlo.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:40 am
Marlo picked up the picnic basket after shoving his feet into his shoes. And lead the way, keeping pace with Kail so his Love wouldn't fall behind. He admired the soft glow coming from the raven hair, his unoccupied hand itching to run its fingers through the locks. No, only behind closed doors he gave Kail affection, it maybe minor affection but only enough to get Kail so flustered and confused.

With an inward chuckle, Marlo took them to the spot next to the river bank where Kail had fallen in that one really cold winter. The event that dominoed into his favorite picture.  

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:39 pm
LotusCurtiss

Kail met Marlo at the door shoving his feet into his own shoes quickly so he would not be left behind. He followed Marlo as the man led them watching the man expectantly as if Marlo would divulge where they were heading. As they grew closer to the river Kail looked up more often at Marlo unsure and a bit apprehensive. He definitely recognized where they were, Kail hadn't returned here much since he had fallen through that winter. The place made him a bit anxious and yet he knew Marlo would protect him.  
♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff