Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dead [A Slice of Life RP]

Back to Guilds

Active - 08/02/14. Updated every week! Original Roleplay inspired by Sword Art Online. Original Roleplay 

Tags: Mystery, Adventure, Romance, Action, Horror 

Reply The Land of Genosha
Mock Battle: Bishop Orion vs. Blitz Fist Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:48 am
User Image

Area Condition: The Surroundings are buildings made with a special sand that can withstand small attacks. There are many ships that pass through the waterways here. The water is also walk-able.

Sixty-Nine Percent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:24 am
Sixty-Nine Percent

User Image
Username: Blitz Fist
Measurements: 7'8" - 372lbs
Weapon: Golden Gauntlets
Class: Martial Artist
Element: Explosion, Lightning
Ability: Counter Weight
Guild: Unknown
Voice Broly - Dragon Ball Z

Blitz was standing on the edge of a Ship that was passing by the Desert Port. He had been traveling from a far to meet another Player that received the same invitation as him. In this invitation, he was invited to test out the new Battle Mechanics of the new Genosha Patch that was released today. " This other player better be strong, I want to test out all these moves before I leave here. " he would say as he looked down at the gear he was wearing. It was definitely a way better costume than his own in the last patch. However, it did strangely feel as if he was really wearing them. " They probably added in some extra sensitivity... " he continued as he began cracking his knuckles and stretching out his limbs.

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Sixty-Nine Percent

Savage Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:33 pm
    | Black Crown | | | ---- | | | Cyborg | | | Martial Artist |

| | Energy | | ---- | | ---- | |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
B I S H O P O R I O N
Two of Hearts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A blue-haired figure stood on one of the archways, watching as various ships passed. Unlike most who had traveled via the ship, Bishop walked through the desert, noting that it felt very life-like, almost as if it were real. The reason he was in the desert port was to have a mock battle to test out the new fighting mechanics, an invitation sent via the developers. It would only make since that he was invited. No notable players were in the port. It was strange because very little NPC's were as well, perhaps they messed up the fighting mechanics. However, a lone figure stood on the bow of a ship below, no doubt he would see Bishop above, though the name he would see would be "Two of Hearts", his screen name. He used his ability to scan the figure below, seeing his name was Blitz Fist, a martial artist manipulating explosions and lightning. He was truly a formidable opponent and no doubt Bishop's rival.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wins | | 0
      Losses | | 0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O O C: Sorry, I had PT early this morning then work all day.

Godly P i s t o l

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:46 pm
Sixty-Nine Percent

User Image

Blitz, still looking around for his opponent began to curse the game for it's new updates. While it was easy to spot NPCs, it was hard to tell if they were Real Players just keeping a low cover. " What the f--k is up with this game? It was easier in the last Patch... Unless.. They probably made it harder cause I'm the S--t... " he would laugh before turning to see another male standing on an archway. He definitely had to be Blitz's opponent being that he was the only person who wasn't on ground level. " Hmm.... Let's test this out.. " Blitz lifted his finger towards the male and smiled in an evil-like fashion. However, unlike the old patch, where his attack would of worked because of his pose, his attack didn't go through, which pissed him off.And for most players who knew Blitz, his anger was the leash to his power.

" What... The..... F--K!!!! " he shouted, echoing his voice throughout the port. And with that, the boat he stood on exploded into a fury of flames, crackling with electricity. " Now that's more like it.. " he laughed as he leaped high into the air and landed on a archway several meters from his opponent. " I guess you are the piece of meat, they want me to beat on. " Blitz's body began to crackle with electricity along with his fist releasing a thick trail of black smoke into the air.

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Sixty-Nine Percent

Savage Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:58 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
B I S H O P O R I O N
Two of Hearts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bishop cocked an eyebrow as Blitz Fist raised a hand towards Bishop. It seemed like he was attempting to do something, but nothing happened which resulted in confusion among the large man. He then became angered and destroyed the boat he was upon. As he ascended to an archway parallel to Bishop, Bishop held a smile upon his face. "I see, so you are my intended opponent, Blitz Fist." Due to Bishop's scanning abilities, he was able to tell a large variety of information from people. Unknown to him, someone's username might be hidden to others due to the update.

He clenched a fist, similar to what he would have attempted to do before the update to activate his arm. His attention remained on Blitz Fist as to not arouse suspicion. Though he believed he knew what was going on with the update, being a cyborg and all, he felt the most different than others. Bishop's veins rippled a glowing blue similar to his eyes, however, they looked more like circuitry than veins. This was him showing his aura to Blitz Fist. "Shall we get this started now, brute of a man?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wins | | 0
      Losses | | 0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Godly P i s t o l

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:07 pm
Sixty-Nine Percent
Technique used: Explosive Palm (爆発的なパーム) is a technique in which Blitz releases explosive energy from the palm of his hand. The Technique can be used with a barrage of close combat attacks or from a distance.

Also, the new Fight Mechanics I want to introduce is the Combo Style. I'll show an example in the next 2 post if you leave yourself open for it. Though I'm not saying you should leave yourself open.

User Image

" It's funny that you'd say that. I may look like a brute, but .... " he started. But, before Blitz could finish his sentence, he vanished into thin air, only leaving the archway he stood on, crumbling to the floor due to the pressure exerted from his movements. Blitz, despite his height, size and weight moved on par with some of the fastest Players in Genosha due to his ability Counter Weight. An ability that allowed the user to defy the laws of motion in the speed and quickness category. While the ability doesn't seem that dangerous, most don't realize that a Powerful Martial Artist with speed is a deadly combination to slack off on. Now appearing on the side of the male, Blitz would thrust his right palm forward, releasing a blast of explosive energy towards him.

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Sixty-Nine Percent

Savage Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:21 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
B I S H O P O R I O N
Two of Hearts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bishop's smile faded as the man vanished, causing the archway before him to crumble. His face became more serious as he readied himself. Instead of simply thinking of dodging, Bishop had to move his body through actual movements, rather than the force of his conscious. H e was finally understanding parts of the update, though his opponent was probably reacting solely on instinct, so it was all natural to him. Bishop bounced back on his heels as his lower legs and feet began to change. In place of his feet and lower legs were now devices that allowed Bishop to move at an incredible speed while hovering. He used this to his advantage to evade the blast entirely. Not before feeling the intensity, however.

The force of raw power caused the archway they were once on to crumble as well. Bishop decided to descend onto ground level, though he remained to hover a foot away, leveling his height slightly with Blitz Fist as he would descend. "An impressive amount of speed, I must say. For such a large man that is."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wins | | 0
      Losses | | 0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Godly P i s t o l

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:52 pm
Sixty-Nine Percent

User Image

" Yeah, let's state the obvious. Now let's see if you can keep up with me. " Blitz chuckled before getting into a Fighting Stance. With his left leg forward, he leaned back onto his right leg and and raised his palms into the air, a typical Martial Art Stance. But, just as quick as he did, he again vanished, only to appear three feet away from the player. " Take This! " he shouted as he unleashed a barrage of punches and kicks towards him. The first was a punch aimed for his mid-section with his right hand, the second was a left punch aimed for his face, three right hand punches that were less powerful than the first two but quicker by far. Then he would mix it up with a strong left kick, right kick then right elbow. Whether the combo landed or not, the raw strength behind it would definitely push the player back. If he was to get caught however, he would be open for another combo.

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Sixty-Nine Percent

Savage Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:34 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
B I S H O P O R I O N
Two of Hearts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blitz Fist responded to Bishop with a smart-a** comment. And before Bishop could even respond once more, Blitz Fist seemingly vanished again. "Oh, f*ck me." He said in a tone similar to being aware of what was about to happen. His only reaction was to harden his skin with the nanotechnology armor inside of him. As a result, his skin turned a dull black with visible lines where joints would be, showing his cyborg-esque appearance.

The first punch was seen coming. From the destructive force from Blitz Fist's previous attack, Bishop moved both arms down to his mid-section to block the attack successfully with a grunt, however, he began chaining in multiple moves which would result in a major pounding of Bishop. At least for the cyborg, his armor increased his durability and defense. Blitz Fist's fists would probably ache from the constant striking of a hard metal.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wins | | 0
      Losses | | 0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Godly P i s t o l

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:33 am
Sixty-Nine Percent
Edited the word collar, too stoned, didn't realize I put color XD

User Image

As Blitz continued to throw punches and kicks towards his opponent, the strength, speed and quickness behind them began to pick drastically. This was due to the Golden Gauntlets he had equipped, which augmented a few of his attributes which would explain why he was able to continuously attack without feeling the pain of his opponent's Armor. But, because the male had such strong Armor, it would mean that Blitz would have to put way more damage out in order to win. So with that thought, Blitz suddenly spun himself around into a low kick, knocking Bishop off of his feet. Then before he could fall, he would grab him by the collar and launch him into a Sand Structure hoping that he would be implanted into it. However he did not wait for this to happen. Instead, Blitz's body crackled with electrical energy as he launched himself towards Bishop at an incredible speed using his Volt Tackle technique. If Bishop were to get hit, the force of the attack would cause a fairly large explosion, sending Bishop through several structures.

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Sixty-Nine Percent

Savage Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:50 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
B I S H O P O R I O N
Two of Hearts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Most would not be able to comprehend what was happening to them, but due to Bishop's high level of intelligence and cyborg abilities, he understood everything perfectly, though he had little reactions to it all. When he had the chance, he would try to reduce the damage to certain areas, but overall, it was useless. Blitz Fist was an interesting opponent to say the least. He took Bishop off his feet but the impact of the ground was never felt, it was being grabbed by the collar and being chucked around like a rag doll. The impact of hitting a wall caused a grunt. There was an impression inches deep from Bishop's body, but before any reaction or counter attack was made, he felt Blitz Fist's full force launch into him, causing him to go through dozens of buildings and other structures.

Bishop eventually stopped on the walk-able water, where he pushed himself up immediately after hitting the ground. Everything about him seemed perfectly fine, though it was not the case. "You're such a rude fellow, you know that? Well anyways, I'm Two of Hearts, and I hope you're ready for this." The whole time, he was smirking. His eyes were like circuitry as he was scanning and memorizing Blitz Fist's previous technique of "Volt Tackle".

His legs were still thrusters, allowing for greater speed. His armor was still active which would increase his damage protection and damage while one arm turned into a cannon of sorts and the other became more cybernetic. Bishop would charge the cannon while h launched himself, using the same technique that Blitz Fist used on him. Bishop aimed for center mass, where he would use his thrust and cybernetic arm along with his armor to increase his force and power against Blitz Fist. If he were to hit, he would be sent back into a large building, through all of the holes that Bishop happened to make, until he impacted something. Bishop would proceed to press his charged cannon-arm against Blitz Fist's chest and launch a powerful blast that would destroy the building they were against due to the sheer power of super-heated energy that had the chance to charge to max. The factors of the attack were as follows: Bishop scanned Blitz Fist's Volt Tackle enough to use it against him at least once. He increased his speed via his thrusters. His force and power were increased by his armor and his nanotechnology cybernetic arm. Being pressed up against a building and pressing his cannon to center mass, a fairly large blast that would engulf Blitz Fist entirely from the charged cannon would melt the building behind him in a similar distance to that of Blitz Fist's combo and volt tackle attack. The damage would be devastating to the area, causing many buildings to collapse.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wins | | 0
      Losses | | 0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Godly P i s t o l

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:31 am
Sixty-Nine Percent
I was gonna take the Fight Mechanics step by Step but I should inform you of it all first so you can fully enjoy the battle and explore it.

Combo Style: Players can use Combos to lead up to a Signature or Finisher. When a player has their opponent in a position that benefits them, they can auto hit the combo, like a counter, or if their opponent is caught off guard or if they are currently losing the fight.

Momentum Style: While fights can go either way, momentum plays a key role. If someone is losing the fight, they don't just automatically switch it around, they must find an opening to fight back. Sort of like how WWE fights are. That's why Techniques that are not attacks are encouraged such as Blitz's Body Bomb and Explosion Inducement.

Video Game Logic: As seen in Video Games, Players can get slashed with swords and not be cut open, however this only works with combos. Signatures on the other hand can cause real damage and Finishers can cause severe damage.

Realistic Logic: While it is still a Video Game, the game is just as real as the real world meaning you can break an arm, be cut open, use parts of your body other than shields to block attacks and feel real pain.

Knockout: While Players do not die, they are knocked out in battle and are awakened at _____ (Location undecided).

Class Proficiency: While it is possible to have dual and triple classes, A Solo Class Player is more skilled in their class than one who has another class added to them. For example: Bishop being a Dual Class won't be as skilled in Martial Arts as Blitz would be and also wouldn't be as skilled as someone who is fully a Cyborg. But he would be more skilled than someone who is a triple class and has both those classes included.

User Image

" Hmmm... You're a strong fu--er aren't you? " Blitz said in reply to the fact that Two of Hearts was already on the move again. Being strictly a Martial Artist, Blitz definitely had the upper-hand in Hand-to-Hand combat and clearly saw through Heart's Volt Tackle Imitation. " You little s--t... " he thought to himself as he lifted his arms upwards but still allowing himself to be hit by the attack. The reason for lifting his arms was so he could counter the attack in a way that Heart wouldn't notice. Now Smashing into a Building due to the force of the tackle, Blitz swiftly moved his left arm towards Heart's cannon, knocking it away from his body. The Blast would then decimate a large row of buildings, sending debris into the air. Blitz would now use this time to use his Counter, The Explosion Inducement Technique. Using only the tips of his fingers, Blitz put his quickness to use and began to jab at Heart several times, tagging his clothes with Explosive Markers.

" Hahaha... " he chuckled before vanishing again and reappearing on the top of another archway. While others could not see the Explosive Tags, Blitz was able to. They appeared as small balls of yellow fire just an inch away from the actual tagged spots. Counting six of the spots, one on each tricep, one on each side of his hips and one on each of his chest, Blitz figured it was better to save the detonation for when he would really need it, in order to keep himself in the winner's chair. " Combustion ....... Bolt " he shouted as he fired a Lightning Bolt towards Heart from his mouth. The Bolt, like any other Lightning Bolt, appeared and disappeared in the same second. If Heart was able to catch the Bolt's target in that second, he would see that it struck the very Building he smashed Blitz into. This technique would cause the Building to explode, releasing a web of electrical Energy.

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Sixty-Nine Percent

Savage Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:05 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
B I S H O P O R I O N
Two of Hearts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

With his cannon pushed out of the way, an entire row of tall buildings were completely obliterated allowing only debris to be seen. Blitz Fist then jabbed at Bishop then disappeared only to reappear up above. "You're one annoying brute." he said to himself in reference to Blitz's size. The man truly was annoying with his speed despite his size.

Blitz then shouted, probably another move of his. Bishop caught sight for only a second a bolt of lightning. Whatever it was, it could not be safe to stick around. Using his thrusters, he shot himself up as fast as they would allow, while pushing him away from the building. This caused him to ascend at a diagonal direction. The building he was previously against exploded from the sheer power of the lightning bolt. More debris flew in all directions but the interesting part of the attack was the web like structure it created. "Tch. Lightning might be more annoying than you." He rotated to look at Blitz. With Bishop being able to maneuver while airborne might give him an advantage with being high up, though he could never underestimate Blitz Fist with the skill he has shown.

Bishop thought for a second, literally, a second before thrusting at full speed towards Blitz Fist. He would do a boxing technique called the "Bolo Punch" upon getting close. This would involve Bishop's hand further back to be hooked around Blitz's side, delivering a low heavy blow. While he was distracted by this, Bishop would throw his leading hand into a straight punch to Blitz's face, infused with energy and nanotechnology, causing a powerful punch infused with a blinding light. The hook would be retracted before contact to help the momentum for the straight punch. If Blitz was hit by this, he would be sent flying back. He would proceed to combo this by shooting past Blitz, only to thrust himself back once more, delivering his elbow into Blitz's back, sending him the other way but stopping the initial force to where he would proceed to fall. Bishop would then turn his body and deliver a powerful kick from above Blitz to knock him into the ground.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wins | | 0
      Losses | | 0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Godly P i s t o l

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:54 pm
Sixty-Nine Percent

User Image

As Bishop flew on towards Blitz, he only smiled, showing that he was not worried at all about Bishop. With a snap of his finger, the Explosive Tags on the right side of his body exploded, the force knocking him backwards. Blitz would then lift his right palm in Bishop's direction before launching himself into the air and aiming his left palm towards him. The braces over his triceps would then retract, loosening their grip on Blitz's arms. The edges of the braces would then catch a blaze as they fired towards the off balance player. Instead of hitting him though, they flew past him and did a U Turn to reattach on Blitz's Triceps. If Bishop was able to notice, the braces left behind small pellets that were glowing and in 3 seconds the pellets would explode, releasing black smoke in a misty form. "You better do something fast, otherwise this will be an easy win. "

Godly P i s t o l
Captain

Versatile Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Sixty-Nine Percent

Savage Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:01 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
B I S H O P O R I O N
Two of Hearts

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Before Bishop could even get close to Blitz, small explosions happened on Bishop's right side. This halted his attack entirely, sending him back. He jabbed me earlier in those exact spots, which means, I have three more on my left side. How the hell am I going to do this. he thought to himself. The human part of his body was tiring from the constant attacks from the brute. Bishop couldn't even land a hit on him! It was bitterly annoying.

As he regained focus on Blitz, he saw his bracers fly towards him. The trajectory of them were off, causing Bishop no immediate panic. He readied himself just in case. They flew past him and then back around. Just as he thought, they were not aiming for him, meaning there was another motive behind it. By now, Blitz knew Bishop was part cyborg. Using attacks like that would only be futile with his mechanical parts being able to trace the pellets that were left behind. The blue-haired male cut his thrusters, dropping down meters under the pellets, before cutting them back on and firing himself towards Blitz once more. He would attempt his previous maneuver and attacks again, this time, with his right side more towards Blitz. If he was right and there were somehow explosive on his left, he would be sent flying faster towards Blitz. And using his scanning ability to memorize the explosions, the force and trajectory they would send him would only increase the attack.

His eyes slightly shifted to see black smoke being emitted from his previous spot. It was a good thing he was out of the area because no telling what it would do to him. His eyes focused back on Blitz who he would expect to move with his incredible speed. He had many strategies formed in his head.

If Blitz didn't move, the same attack would be performed, and since Blitz did not see it, he would not expect it. He would do a boxing technique called the "Bolo Punch" upon getting close. This would involve Bishop's hand further back to be hooked around Blitz's side, delivering a low heavy blow. While he was distracted by this, Bishop would throw his leading hand into a straight punch to Blitz's face, infused with energy and nanotechnology, causing a powerful punch infused with a blinding light. The hook would be retracted before contact to help the momentum for the straight punch. If Blitz was hit by this, he would be sent flying back. He would proceed to combo this by shooting past Blitz, only to thrust himself back once more, delivering his elbow into Blitz's back, sending him the other way but stopping the initial force to where he would proceed to fall. Bishop would then turn his body and deliver a powerful kick from above Blitz to knock him into the ground.

If Blitz moved in order to strike Bishop on his sides, he would thrust downwards enough to twist and perform a powerful, energy infused upper cut to Blitz's jaw, sending him upwards, before turning his left arm into a cannon and flying above Blitz before kicking him down and firing a charged beam at him. It would not be as powerful as the last but powerful enough to devastate the area below.

If Blitz moved behind Bishop to deliver a blow, he would adjust his thrusters where they were pointing in opposite directions. He would increase the force enough to keep him in place while burning Blitz, before adjusting himself to launch backwards with an energy infused elbow jab at the ready, knocking Blitz back before twisting and launching a roundhouse kick to the head and rapid punches to the abdominal area, with a final energy uppercut to the jaw.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wins | | 0
      Losses | | 0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Godly P i s t o l

The Land of Genosha