Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Penumbra, the Gathering

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:18 pm
Shun didn't know about this. It was risky. Placing any grain of trust in a hunter could easily get him and others in a shitload of trouble. And yet here he was. He closed his good eye and grabbed his phone. It was time to round people up. Whether or not they actually show... that was not his problem.

Kaiyumi
"Xiu. Penumbra is meeting at the school gates. Be on your guard. A few hunters in golems will be present. If you know how to contact Delph or Clara, please let them know."

Dragain
"Oi. Lizzy. A meeting is happening at the school gates. Be on your guard. Some golems will be present. Tell Edel to come as well. I expect there to be no hostilities from both sides. Or else."

The calls had been made where he could. Now he just needed to wait. The reaper gritted his teeth as he paced around the entrance to the school. He didn't know what to make of this. It could easily become a disaster. He planned on staying alert, should things go downhill, but he sure as hell was going to try and keep his word for his end of things.

Carhop Cavalier
Uttam
Chimarii
Darkheartedsorrow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:51 pm
"That's really vague-"

The line went dead, and she sighed, staring at her phone for a few seconds before going through her contacts to get to Edel's number.

"Hi?" She paused when the call connected, making sure that there was someone on the other end and not a 'please leave a message after the tone' message, "Edel~ TODAY WE RIDE... To the school gates. Shun just called about a meeting. Apparently some hunters in golems will be there. I'm not sure what that means but he said that there would be no hostilities or else. I'm guessing that this has something to do with Penumbra-"

Because Shun actually initiating a meeting with hunters and specifying that there is to be no hostilities? Probably only because he trusted those hunters to a certain extend.

"-but he didn't give me much to work with. Oh! He also said to be on your guard. Anyway, I'm rambling. If you're free, drop by? I'll see you later, hopefully!"

Then she did the Shun thing and did not give her friend any time to reply before hanging up. Rolling off her bed, she quickly washed up to look more presentable, and left for the school gates, wondering if their guild leader was already there.

Zyphiris

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:55 am
Uttam had finally finished his packing, making sure that every single trinket and wooden bangle, cloth and tarp and linen sheet, hoops made of bone and gold and rings of rust and splendor were tucked away neatly and orderly, wrapped in blankets and shawls and scarves to prevent any breakage. They were his treasures, after all. His connection to the old ways - the respect of the Gods.

Ambling in from the refuge grounds to the gates of the school, his golden eyes cast a lazy look to Shun and the others gathered, the tattoos under his eyes making his gaze seem harsher than he intended. "I have come. Where are the ones who are not of Fear?" He asked, leaning against an iron pole. "I have things I wish to ask them regarding their organization. Though perhaps you could help as well?"

Hel had revealed a bit to him, and now he needed knowledge. Were Hunters worth siding with? Did all of them want all of he and his people dead? If so, this alliance could not truly work. He would feel sympathy for Chel and Chris, but not enough to keep him from putting a wall between himself and those of Deus.

dragain
blade kuroda
kaiyumi
chimarii
darkheartedsorrow
zyphiris
yylaayl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:38 pm
Edel didn't notice the phone ring until Dingo started barking at her to pick it up. Phones and the interwebs, though useful, were still not quite her thing.

"Yes?" Ah, it was Lizzy. "and No-" she began to protest but was cut off by the other ghoul's rambling. The frost demon would listen to the rest of the conversation with a neutral expression on her face.

"Alright, but-" the call ended before she could reply. Edel stared at her phone accusingly, before setting it aside. She wondered what business does Shun and Penumbra have - or rather, between those hunters and them. While this was their reality, those distinctions came first.

Though, given recent events ... some change and negotiations were in order.

No hostilities, or else? she mused, finding that threat rather cute. She'd decide that for herself, though it didn't seem like there was going to be too much trouble if it were just the two hunters.

It only occurred to her that Penumbra did, in fact, also include one of the horsemen, once she reached the gates. "Uttam." she greeted, nodding at the horsemen. Perfect. She was starting to feel better about this meeting already.

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:38 am
Chel arrived in a demon's body that was much more like her own, but with shiny black horns, blue hair and a rad flannel overcoat. She was a pride demon, according to Tenebrae, and still entirely' unsure of what the ******** that meant.

Meeting the others- Penumbra, that is- in person was nerve-wracking. She only knew Shun and Edel (the latter of which she was pretty sure hated her), and to top if off she was in a weird. unfamiliar body.

Shun was sighted among a group of people and Chel just sort of awkwardly approached them. "Uh ... h-hey guys."

Yup. Just your resident out-of-place pride demon.

blade kuroda

dragain
kaiyumi
zyphiris
carhop cavalier
darkheartedsorrow

yylaayl

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers