Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kaze no Kuni - Land of Wind
The Great Moving Dune

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:32 pm
User Image

g r e a t D U N E
      _________ a wonder of the world

A wonder of the world, the massive Great Moving Dune seems to migrate millimeter by millimeter through the desert pushed on by wind and shifts in the sand below.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:12 am
Kaijuu Fuwa

"For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are..."
User Image

User Image

Kaijuu strode out into the desert alone looking around and seeing no one he unzipped his hood with a soft smile. ”Finally some peace…. Shukaku we much learn to work together.” Kaijuu said aloud sitting down and as he did sand would swirl and form a barrier around him. ”I understand you wish to kill. I wish to let you kill. I cannot do that if you do not let me use your power. It is your sand that makes me strong. It is your will that has given me these gifts and this protection. I know I disgust you but give me a chance to prove myself to you and I promise you will not be disappointed. Give me a chance and if I do not meet your expectations I will go to a foreign village and fall asleep.” Kaijuu said knowing how tempting it would be for the demon to be given a free rampage on another village.

”Very well boy. I shall give you a chance to show me you aren’t the puny piece of s**t I know you are.” Shukaku said in a contemptuous tone with a disgusted chuckle not far behind. ”You managed to subdue that blasted uchiha so perhaps you aren’t such a little b***h.” The demon said slyly agreeing to give Kaijuu this moment to show Shukaku that Kaijuu was worthy of his time. A smile crept across Kaijuus face in a very pleased way as he heard those words. ”I thank you Shukaku. Your kindness will not be forgotten.” Kaijuu said softly as the dome of sand subsided allowing the light to one again penetrate in.

Shukaku left no response meaning that he was watching now to see what Kaijuu would do. Kaijuu smiled as dark circles formed around his eyes and violet tattoos would also begin to form. Kaijuu gazed out at the open desert and saw the sand move softly with his touch. Kaijuus fist clenched and suddenly a large demonic hand came out from the sand and tore a decayed tree from its broken roots. Kaijuu flicked his fingers and watched as the hand threw the tree far and wide across the open desert sending it flying about a hundred meters before it crashed into the gound. Kaijuu raised both hands and saw as another hand formed. He then clapped his hands together and watched as the hands smashed into one another crashing together with incredulously force certainly enough to crush any man in its path.

Kaijuu nodded and sat down bringing the dome up again and allowing darkness to once again consume him. His eyes closed and when they opened again Kaijuu was inside his own mind looking upon a giant cages as two yellow eyes peered out at him. ”Very well boy. You have proved you are not completely worthless. You were able to manipulate the sand with at least a modicum of skill. I shall grant you a bit more control.” Shukaku said his words softly but in a rather grizzly tone as if reluctant to say he was beginning to like Kaijuu a bit. Kaijuus hand gently touched the cage in front of him and he smiled softly gazing upon the two eyes that looked out to him. ”I thank you Shukaku. I think I am beginning to like you.” Kaijuu said softly to him with a bit of a chuckle.

The demon roared in laughter and his eyes narrowed. ”Get out of here, before I change my mind.” He spat as if disguted by the moment of tenderness that Kaijuu had offered. ”As you wish.” Kaijuu said softly bowing to the demon before opening his eyes once more having mastered his demon more than previously.

"....And to the dust we shall return"

/Sunagakure/ - /Genin/ - /Fuuton/ - /Speed: 5/
/Strength: 3/ - /Chakra: 150/150/ - /Ichibi Host/ - /Jinton/
OOC: Stage 1 and 2 Mastered.
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

A Just War

A Just War

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:46 am
Kaijuu Fuwa

User Image

User Image

Kaijuu smiled when he stood feeling a new level of power coursing through his veins. ”Shukaku, together I believe we can become unstoppable.” He said as he began to rise up atop the giant dune. The sand seemed to move him lifting him up the way servants would lift their king. ”This is what your power feels like. Kaijuu said with a soft smile allowing the sand to bring him up to the top. ”It is amazing.” He said in thanks to demon within him. ”Whatever. Kissing a** will get you nowhere.” Shukaku said half enjoying the praise but not wanting to admit it. Kaijuu laughed at this chuckling at what the demon said. ”I would never do that Shukaku. Though you cannot deny being here with your power would make you feel like a god.” Kaijuu said finally reaching the summit of the dune and gazing out over the desert with a pleased smile. When Shukaku did not speak Kaijuu knew he agreed and would not press the matter further accepting the victory he had just produced.

”I shall begin by mastering all the techniques of yours I can.” He said softly as he began to manipulate sand without moving his hands. Anytime he moved them it would only give away the presence of an attack. Being able to do it without moving would be the key and the method that would lead to greater lethality in battle. Kaijuu watched as a small lizard was dashing about across the sand, He watched and his eyes narrowed as the sand beneath it grasped out enveloping the thing and raising it up to eye level. ”Sand binding Coffin.” Kaijuu whispered as the lizard was suddenly crushed and the golden sand beneath became painted a crimson color. Kaijuu set it down and returned his attention to his next target pleased with the outcome of that jutsu.

He watched as suddenly a halberd began to form over his left shoulder, it glinted in the sunlight the minerals from the sand being packed in as well to make it far more dense than initially thought. Kaijuu smiled at it admiring the aesthetic appearance of the attack knowing that while this jutsu was devastating there was something beautiful with the ornate look of the halberd. Kaijuus eyes darted down to a patch of sand and the halberd erupted out firing down at it. As it connected a plume of sand erupted out and the halberd was jutting from the bed of the sand having pierced into it a solid ten meters. ”Incredible.” Kaijuu said softly admiring the destructive power of this attack.

”Time for defense.” He said as suddenly a mini version of Shukaku began to form in front of him this version also glinting in the light signifying it to was packed full of minerals making it far denser than initially anticipated. How magnificent. This will certainly be a technique to use in battle and one that will protect me.” Kaijuu touched the back of the faux shukaku softly as an extremely soft smile crept across his face. ”I do not think I will ever be able to properly express my thanks to you.” Kaijuu said softly patting it once more as the technique dissipated and the sand fell back to its loose form.

”Why do you insist on thanking me when all I do is keep you from sleeping and promise to kill all those around you?” Shukaku said speaking up now and noticeably confused by Kaijuus words perhaps even a bit interested in his response. Kaijuu smiled when Shukaku said this and spoke the words aloud knowing Shukaku would hear. ” You have given me gifts beyond measure. You are angry at those who locked you away, who trapped you alone in that accursed device until sealing you within me.” Kaijuu said placing his left hand upon his chest. ”I cannot imagine what that would be like and I too would vow vengeance if it occurred to me.” Kaijuu said aloud while simultaneously practicing his next technique. A much larger sphere of sand would envelop Kaijuu, giving him privacy to say what was truly on his mind. ”I do not wish to keep you trapped in here Shukaku. If you would but only promise me not to kill I would gladly fall asleep and allow you to take over during the night…. Your hatred saddens me, I wish you to be free but I know at least right now if I were to let you out you would do something that would make it so that I would be imprisoned too and then we together would rot once again.” Kaijuu said releasing the jutsu and allowing the light to pour in for rhetorical and literal effect. ”We are free now. We can do as we please. I do not wish to subjugate you. I wish to rule along side you.” Kaijuu said his words soft now as if to bring them extra purpose. Kaijuu continued training while he spoke being able to multitask with ease. Sand would swirl and form above him and rain down condensed clumps that would hit the ground with incredible force.

”With you I can be great… We can be great. Without you I will die, and without me you will return to that jar.” Kaijuu said driving home his closing point knowing that with Shukaku not having spoken this entire time it meant he was at least listening to what was said. Kaijuu lifted his left hand above his head allowing it to linger for a moment as he spoke his final words on the matter. ” I hate them for what they did to you as well, but killing them will only get you more suffering. If we show them how great you are then maybe they will learn to see you as I do.” Kaijuu said slamming his open hand down into the sand and watching as the dune he was one compressed down a few feet. ”Desert funeral.” He said with a soft sigh amazed at the abilities he had been able to learn.

Shukaku did not say anything during the whole period and as the boy finished the technique Shukaku was impressed, to be able to master every sand jutsu known in a way like this was a feat Shukaku had not witnessed any of his hosts accomplish especially when only at genin rank. ”I shall not kill without you…” Shukaku mumbled softly not enjoying the fact that he agreed with Kaijuu but having been swayed by the boys words and actions. ”Nor I you…” Kaijuu said aloud in almost a whisper understanding the gravity of what had just occurred and not taking the moment lightly.

OOC:
-3 to all ninjutsu learned. c ranked 1 post, B ranked 5 posts, A ranked 9 posts
1 C 3 B 2 A = 34 posts total 34*33 (33 words per post) = 1122 words total, post contains 1123 words all jutsu mastered.
Sabaku Kyu - Sand Binding coffin
Shukaku no Hoko - Halberd of Shukaku
Shukaku no Tate - Shield of Shukaku
Sabaku Rou - Desert Prison
Sabaku Shigure - Desert Sand Autumnal Showers
Desert Funeral

Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:27 am
Kaijuu Fuwa

User Image

User Image

Kaijuu sighed having become a bit weary from all the training but knowing he still had things he wished to accomplish. ”I have a kekkei genkai Shukaku I am unsure if you are aware.” Kaijuu said looking at his hands with a smile. ”My parents although having abandoned me did leave me with a gift.” Kaijuu said softly with a rather pleased smile. ”I am able to manipulate particles. I can create truly frightening attacks, and if combined with your sand they could be incredulously lethal.” Kaijuu said pulling out a scroll and unraveling it revealing his bloodlines technique list. ”It is part of the reason I was chosen to be your host. It takes an enormous amount of control to be able to perform these jutsu and they hoped I would be able to control you.” Kaijuu said with a chuckle as if amused by that notion. ”Though as we have discussed I won’t be doing that. I will however learn the jutsu of my people so that I can properly protect you and help make us strong.” Kaijuu said with a confident tone Shukaku having not spoken during the entire monologue.

”Yes boy, you have Jinton I am aware.” Shukaku said in a rather phlegmatic tone. ”The techniques are incredulously powerful you are correct. Just don’t use them too close to yourself. I am just starting to not be disgusted by you.” Shukaku said giving one of the first compliments he had ever given Kaijuu. ”Shukaku… you’re going to make me blush.” He said with a Shukaku and he could here Shukaku growl within him knowing he didn’t find the joke nearly as humorous as Kaijuu had.

”Do not worry I shall be careful and I shall have you to protect me in any case.” Kaijuu said referring to the sand that always protected him thanks to Shukaku. Kaijuu agreed though to what Shukaku was saying knowing that it was important to not be caught within his own technique or it would certainly result in Kaijuus death. ”First the most basic of the techniques, and then I will move up from there.” Kaijuu said clapping his hands together and beginning to build up an enormous amount of chakra. Thanks to Shukaku and Kaijuus bloodline he had a very very deep chakra pool and could afford to use techniques like this without fear of draining himself. Once having built up the necessary chakra Kaijuu began to pull his hands apart straining while doing this as if some attractive force was preventing him from accomplishing this task. As he began to separate the gap a sphere of pure chakra would appear surrounded by another sphere of chakra that appeared to be a barrier protecting the precious payload inside.

”This power feels incredible Shukaku. It is amazing how this works.” Kaijuu said holding it in his hands marveling at what he had created. It was truly amazing that something so destructive took on such a small and almost cute form. Kaijuus gaze looked up and he saw a tree roughly one hundred meters away locking in on his new found target. ”Go.” He whispered as he pushed his hands outward thrusting the sphere away and watching as it honed in on its target. ” inton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu, Tama - [ Dust Release: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique, Spherical Variant ]” Kaijuu said softly watching as the outer sphere expanded and enveloped part of the tree. Before Kaijuu knew the sphere erupted and a devasting explosion burst out completely destroying the tree leaving only sawdust in its place. ”Holy s**t!” Kaijuu said feeling the shockwave and seeing the destructive power he had just unleashed. ”Wow… I did not expect it to be that grand.” Kaijuu said in a surprised chuckle extremely pleased with its destructive power.

”The good thing about this bloodline is all shapes within their category are easy to duplicate so I only need to master one in order to know the others.” Kaijuu said with a pleased smile explaining an intricacy of his bloodline to Shukaku so that when he suddenly knew all the variants it was apparent. Shukaku’s sand abilities seemed to be similar once Kaijuu knew basic manipulate he could do a great with it and did not need to learn every single aspect of the ability in order to become proficient.

” Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu, Kinjitou - [ Dust Release: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique, Pyramid Variant ] is next.” Kaijuu said once again clapping his hands together and building up a considerable amount of chakra. The deep reserves he held were extremely useful and certainly were paying off in spades now. After the chakra was built up Kaijuu began to once again pull his hands apart and this time the same small sphere formed in the center but around it a pyramid formed having a translucent but elegant look to it. Kaijuu admired the detail of the shape and how perfect it was before looking around aiming for his next target. He found it and pushed his hand forward watching as the technique fired off enveloping half a boulder that jutted from the sand below. When the explosion erupted inside Kaijuu watched as the dust settle from within and when the barrier faded he saw no visible remains of the stone that was enveloped. ”Wow… It appears anything caught inside is pretty much vaporized. The atoms itself as broken down and nothing remains.” Kaijuu said still rather surprised with how potent his bloodline was.

” • Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu, Hakkakkei Purizumu - [ Dust Release: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique, Octagonal Prism Variant ] “ Kaijuu said as he calpped his hands together and then began to pull them apart forming an octagon now with a sphere in the middle. He could not particularly find a good target but instead just had it go off towards a massive amount of sand and trapped all of it inside. Watching in disbelief he saw as it suddenly disintegrated everything inside making it so that there was nothing left, not even the particulates of sand survived. ”Magnificient.” He said softly while panting now from use of chakra. Kaijuu had only one more technique he wished to learn and then he would be off to relax and reward himself.

He pointed his left hand out and watched as a cone formed in the palm of his left hand. He aimed it downward at the sand beneath him knowing this jutsu was not meant to explode but eradicate anything in its path. Kaijuu flexed his hand and the laser erupted out coursing down through the sand beneath him completely obliterating it and making a temporary hole in the top of the dune. Kaijuu laughed as Shukakus sand lifted him up and prevented him from falling into the hole that was being filled by the dune.

”Thank you.” Kaijuu said knowing Shukaku would know he was thanking him. Kaijuu was now sweating profusely and panting pretty heavy as well. He had used up considerable chakra and needed to go replenish his reserves. He walked off headed for Suna going to get some food and then rest a bit.

OOC:
-3 to all ninjutsu learned, B ranked 5 posts, A ranked 9 posts, S Ranked 13
1 B 2 A 1 S = 34 posts total 36*33 (33 words per post) = 1188 words total, post contains 1206 words all jutsu mastered.
• Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu, Tama - [ Dust Release: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique, Spherical Variant ]
• Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu, Kinjitou - [ Dust Release: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique, Pyramid Variant ]
• Jinton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu, Rokkaku Purizumu - [ Dust Release: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique, Hexagonal Prism Variant ]
• Super Mega Pew Pew Laser Beam

Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

A Just War

Kaze no Kuni - Land of Wind

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out